Does wisdom teeth removal help ascend you or no

lemonmaxxing

lemonmaxxing

GRVKK BQLLIONARE PHILANTROPIST
From the before and after results ive seen, it looks like most peoples faces slim out which is a good thing but id rather hear from someone on here

Attachments

• Face-Shape-Before-And-After-Wisdom-Teeth-Removal.jpg
    Face-Shape-Before-And-After-Wisdom-Teeth-Removal.jpg
    127.1 KB · Views: 0
literally does nothing

its better to take em out tbh

It recesses your side profile.

Also that guy got massester botox, not wisdom teeth removal.

Btw that Matan kid is cringe tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, lemonmaxxing and Perfection
Descends you

It recesses your side profile.

Also that guy got massester botox, not wisdom teeth removal.

Btw that Matan kid is cringe tbh
I think the main reason you find him cringe is because a large majority of his fanbase is cringe and just repeats the same things he says into oblivion. They are also all degenerate normies

I enjoy how hes able to be anti semetic and get away with it because everyone thinks hes a jew.

dont listen to these retards its a myth

models usually extract their upper wisdom teeth for that hollowed cheek look, but keep in mind you have to have good bone structure in the first place otherwise you would look like shit afterwards

• +1
Reactions: dadfa
Because they use the upper jaw as a anchor to move the lower jaw forward which recces the upper jaw
so it brings the lower jaw forward and the uppar jaw a little backwards ? nad what should i do to fix my overbite then ?

so it brings the lower jaw forward and the uppar jaw a little backwards ? nad what should i do to fix my overbite then ?
It really depends on how far grown your upper jaw is

models usually extract their upper wisdom teeth for that hollowed cheek look, but keep in mind you have to have good bone structure in the first place otherwise you would look like shit afterwards
how does extracting upper wisdom teeth enhance hollow cheeks

i'm getting all 4 of mine removed with bone grafts on the bottom but no bone grafts on the top

wondering if it'll recess my maxilla if I don't get upper bone grafts