Does your ancestor's eating determine genetics/height/bones?

Looksmaxxer_based

Looksmaxxer_based

Iron
Guy's ancestors clearly didn't eat enough calories so he "grew" small:

Yes u heard it boys, eat raw meat , save ur son at least

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rea, halloweed and jué
View attachment 3050936

View attachment 3050938
Sorta. Because you'll always have a genetic potential for some stuff like height but your bone structure is more environmental, though genetic and you still have a good mandible if your grandfather/father didn't have a defined one.

• +1
Reactions: Looksmaxxer_based
View attachment 3050936

View attachment 3050938
i reckon your genetics only matter to a extent only , obvio it gives you advantage on others but your environment and diet matter most like chico had parents who looked like a normie but chico became a gigamogger (not his meatrider just used an example which came to my mind , jordan's better anyways)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Looksmaxxer_based
Sorta. Because you'll always have a genetic potential for some stuff like height but your bone structure is more environmental, though genetic and you still have a good mandible if your grandfather/father didn't have a defined one.
yes but main question: what is genetics exactly? its just simply actions of your ancestors right? like for example native Americans had to eat tough meat all the time to survive, like pig's shoulder and leg muscles, and if 3-4 generations do that, of course they gonna have good genetics overall that will affect bloodline for centuries (good example is ramirez),

and if u eat like vegan, and stay at home all day, that means ur kinda taking genetic potential of your grandsons
lamarck is proud of you
my boy

yes but main question: what is genetics exactly? its just simply actions of your ancestors right? like for example native Americans had to eat tough meat all the time to survive, like pig's shoulder and leg muscles, and if 3-4 generations do that, of course they gonna have good genetics overall that will affect bloodline for centuries (good example is ramirez),

and if u eat like vegan, and stay at home all day, that means ur kinda taking genetic potential of your grandsons

my boy
You're right bro.

my boy
yeah i get your point , btw ramirez was mexican and another thing there a lot of vegetarian foods that could lead you to looking god tier
raw meat works crazily amazing but it got overhyped by all those edits :trepidation:

my boy
Kinda, genetics are just the traits your ancestors developed over a long period of time based off of what they did, ate, and their environment. I'm not saying you shouldn't try to eat all these products, but for a significant change to take place it would have to happen for multiple generations.

imagine beliving in " we come from monkey" theory
if that's true why we have monkeys around us? ur saying some of them did evolution some of them don't?

i believe we are kinda like monkeys but physically weaker and intellectually smarter animals
But we come from them? while they still exist today? retarderd

im asking u, if we come from monkeys, then how they still live among us?

(what lookism has to do with that wtf)
I hope you are not trolling.

We did not come from monkeys, we came from another hominids species, which monkeys also came from. So monkeys and us came from the same ancestors, but we didn't came from monkeys. That's why we have monkeys now.

Most of the lookism theory, says that the facial thraits that women tend to prefer are because of genetics, and this is because of the NATURAL SELECTION. The natural selection makes women preffering some facial characteristics not just because they are prettier, but because they will make their descendents have more sexual and life sucess.