does your ass stink too?

mybrainabusesme

mybrainabusesme

Banned
soo i shower everyday, and i clean sensitive places like balls dick ass armpits 3 times with various soaps cosmetics gels etc.

but i can tell you if i put hand there for no reason and smell it (i often do this, its weird i know, i also often touch my dick or balls to smell it later), its subconscious i dont understand it XD

maybe its because im not black so i dont have enough testosterone to not give a fuck about my smell, while also not being asian so not being smart enough to do such thing, LUL. (am white)

and i can tell you even if i clean myself after 8h it smeels weird and bad? even if i didnt sweat that day/didnt shit.

u too?

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
stinks me

• +1
seems people are put off by shitting thread. cockroaches. too scared to talk about male AZZ

• +1
I guess ass begins to stink. Whenever I use perfumated soap to wash my ass the ass smell lingers around my body because the perfume molecules act as a transporter for the ass particles.
Whenever I eat oatmeal my body emits odors that make me smell like a dead, rotting person even though I'm not farting.

I know another person whose phone smells like fucking shit and pussy all the time.

Sometimes I like to stick my hand behind my sweaty nuts & tighs then I like to get a whiff. Or sometimes accidentally fingers get through the toilet paper when I wipe then I sniff my fingers just to double check.

Go ER.

• +1
Anyone seriously replying to this thread should leave the site immediately

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee, androidcel and Swagwaffle
sneak dissing is bad for ur health

I dont have this problem but perhaps use some oil and put it in ur middle finger after shower and glance ur anal deep.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611 and Ritalincel

damn you jovan andrade !! you again bullying me for what my cousin did with your body when you were young?

I dont have this problem but perhaps use some oil and put it in ur middle finger after shower and glance ur anal deep.
This is the best advice anyone can offer OP