Does your diet even matter?

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Nobody mogs like Gaston
Talking about the average person: No allergies, no medical conditions, no pro-athlete, etc.

Talking about an average 'shitty' western diet. Not extremities like drinking 2L of alcohol every day or eating rice/corn for 90% of your kcal like some impoverished person might.

Talking about a person that isn't fat and eats calorie-restricted to stay lean.

How much would it even matter what he eats. Meat or lots of candy, ice-cream, pizza. No vegetables vs vegetables. Processed food or non-processed.

Honestly I feel like diet is way-overrated. I know people that ate only trash food in their -most crucial- developmental years because they had shit parents. Talking about fried food every single day, candy as lunch, etc. And I see no real differences between them and people that ate well or had a 'normal' diet.

Thoghts?

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, BoneDensity, Deleted member 17997 and 5 others
FU5vntAWAAIjZqR

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17997
As long as you get enough of protein and calories in, I don't think it matters too much if you're not playing some sport. Who the fuck cares about the veggies? I'm not eating that shit. :lul::lul:

• +1
Diet is the most important thing in the world because you are literally what you eat

• +1
Reactions: RomanianZaddy, watah, Daniel Plainview and 9 others
Once you hit 25+ it's the only thing that matters if you wanna be lean. When you're young you can eat whatever.

• JFL
Talking about the average person: No allergies, no medical conditions, no pro-athlete, etc.

Talking about an average 'shitty' western diet. Not extremities like drinking 2L of alcohol every day or eating rice/corn for 90% of your kcal like some impoverished person might.

How much would it even matter what he eats. Meat or lots of candy, ice-cream, pizza. No vegetables vs vegetables. Processed food or non-processed.

Honestly I feel like diet is way-overrated. I know people that ate only trash food in their -most crucial- developmental years because they had shit parents. Talking about fried food every single day, candy as lunch, etc. And I see no real differences between them and people that ate well or had a 'normal' diet.

Thoghts?
Diet is very important. This deserves a book but time is limited so i will try to hit some key points.

1. You mentioned people who ate whatever in their dev years. Well in the dev years the hormones have crazy fluctuations. Why does it matter? Because somebody can have a fast metabolism(active thyroid) and burn a hell of a lot of calories more than you.
Or some might smoke which does the same and can accelerate metabolism for up to 15%. Not to mention the apetite supression from cigs.

2) in order to lose fat you need to lower your blood glucose. Ergo eat not so many carbs and when you do eat carbs be sure to avoid sugar or similar shit that spikes blood glucose.

3) processed foods contain copious amounts of salt and you will be permabloated if you do not have model tier facial bones.

4) some foods are high in estrogens and you can fuck up your hormonal profile.

• +1

Thoghts?

The person you describe could get away with that if they took certain vitamins/minerals.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Ask that narcissist retard cuck @Prettyboy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Splinter901, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 17997 and 1 other person
i agree

growing up, the kids who ate healthily and exercised were all incels

the kids who ate trash blossomed into the most beautiful chads and stacies

as a member of the MGTOW community (i just recently joined) i have noticed that diet is a popular cope

perhaps dieting is more of a hobby and not meant to improve health

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity and Deleted member 17997
Diet is very important. This deserves a book but time is limited so i will try to hit some key points.

1. You mentioned people who ate whatever in their dev years. Well in the dev years the hormones have crazy fluctuations. Why does it matter? Because somebody can have a fast metabolism(active thyroid) and burn a hell of a lot of calories more than you.
Or some might smoke which does the same and can accelerate metabolism for up to 15%. Not to mention the apetite supression from cigs.

2) in order to lose fat you need to lower your blood glucose. Ergo eat not so many carbs and when you do eat carbs be sure to avoid sugar or similar shit that spikes blood glucose.

3) processed foods contain copious amounts of salt and you will be permabloated if you do not have model tier facial bones.

4) some foods are high in estrogens and you can fuck up your hormonal profile.
Right but 1) and 2) are fixed by caloric restriction, not necessairily diet/good food.

3) Salt intake and bloating from it differs a lot from person to person and can be accounted for tbh.
4) Something like pizza or hamburgers don't have much estrogen I think.

So what's like the difference between me eating 2000kcal with 2 pizza's a day + snickers bar for months (so to speak).
And someone having a mixed diet of fruit, veggies, meat, eggs, etc.

Trash diet vs 'perfect clean healthy diet' but similar kcal.

• +1
Retarded thread.

Diet is extremely critical due to the importance of micronutrients. Furthermore, shitty western diets include tons of food that is difficult to digest. For instance, protein quality differs drastically between different foods with different amino acid profiles. Protein intake != protein absorption.

Gut health is also underrated and extremely important as well.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 17997, Deleted member 19294 and 1 other person
Right but 1) and 2) are fixed by caloric restriction, not necessairily diet/good food.

3) Salt intake and bloating from it differs a lot from person to person and can be accounted for tbh.

So what's like the difference between me eating 2000kcal with 2 pizza's a day + snickers bar for months (so to speak).

completely different macro & micronutrient profile

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Dr. Greenberg
Never heard of micronutrients? Jfl

Furthermore, shitty western diets include tons of food that is difficult to digest. For instance, protein quality differs drastically between different foods with different amino acid profiles. Protein intake != protein absorption.
So what would the difference look like between someone that eats a shitty western diet or someone who eats 'good' food?

1 makes more gains in the gym?
1 has more energy?

and how much would that difference be? 5% more strength?

Does it take months, years for a diet to make a noticeable difference?

Thoghts?

stupid fucking question

fuck yeah it matters u retard
eat alot of healthy fats and protein
eat raw organs from animals (liver mostly)
and dont listen to retards like that mf who said don't eat veggies, they hella good and have alot of vitamins which are even more important than protein IMO

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Dr. Greenberg, ChristianChad and 1 other person
Look at Tyler Mahers Instagram when he’s on holiday/vacation to Jamaica eating shit drinking alcohol 24/7 then compare to when he’s at home modelling etc…

He’s still obviously god tier but his cheekbones and jaw disappear quite a bit due to water retention.

Clearly diet does make a big difference.

• +1
Diet matter, avoid anti nutrients and free radical damage from oils I boil all my chicken

• Ugh..
Diet matter, avoid anti nutrients and free radical damage from oils I boil all my chicken
thats why ur low t
eating boiled chicken like ur a 13 y.o becky who's tryna lose weight

You sound like 60iq apes everything you said are WRONG you don’t have a basic understanding of physiology let alone knowing basic things that normie knows.

You sound like 60iq apes everything you said are WRONG you don’t have a basic understanding of physiology let alone knowing basic things that normie knows.
ad hominem

Thoghts?
So eating rice every day isn’t good for you asking for a friend

Thing is a lot of young people are healthy so can get away with eating crap until their bodies deteriorate after 25 or so. If you were breastfed and have are healthy then you can get away with a lot more. Many autistic people such as myself are covered in acne etc. if we eat anything bad but someone who is healthy can get away with eating crap. Diet absolutely matters. You always pay back bad habits even if it takes a decade or 2 to catch up to you. Diet is crucial for maintaining collagen, joints etc etc.

Not important at all
I eat junk and lean

Just workout theory