Does your high/low class effect the type of girls you can attract?

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken
Class is something I've only seen spoken about on this forum so Im a bit new to it and don't understand

Would appreciate if someone could explain it to me.

I think where I grew up was low/middle class

But I noticed the low class guys were usually more thugmaxxed, ready to fight and respected etc.

Also the one high class kid in my group at school was bullied and isolated half because of how he was spoiled and lived in a $2m house

But some guys in here have said u need to be 'high class' to attract high class girls.

But I've noticed high class girls gag for low class thug maxxed drug dealer cock more than low class girls because high class girls are used to 'high class' golfer faggots who usually arent very physically dominating or have a backbone

And anything that is called 'low class' by people on here like martial arts, tattoomaxxing(with high quality work) etc honestly are high status everywhere in the world. I'm starting to think rich kid nerds who got bullied in school are using this 'class' this as a cope to deal with the fact they're a nerd

This may just be my experience in my area and it might be different elsewhere

Can someone explain to me about it? I honestly dont get it

• +1
Reactions: Sonny Black, chawaje, mulattomaxxer and 1 other person
Unironically, Gandy would be posting here if he didnt have all those high class tailored suits.

• JFL
Reactions: maxaesthetics, Schönling, Lihito and 5 others
“High Class” = No Sex = betabux

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Sonny Black, Deprived, germanlooks and 1 other person
Where I grew up, low class dominates during the teenage years because they are the ones from single parent families in council estates where the girls start fucking early. The also smoke and drink/take drugs before everyone else which combined with their lack of inhib gets them all the low class girls who dress in slutty clothing which makes all the guys want to fuck them.
Therefore guys try to outcompete each other to see who can be the most low class in order to fuck the girls

I have personally never seen middle class girls associating with low class guys. There is a weird dynamic with the middle class where the normie guys are subservient to the women and agree with everything they say and orbit them as friends even on nights out.
From what I've seen middle class girls are chadlite minimum for hookups, whereas low class girls will fuck an ugly guy if he's running sadboy game hard enough and has a low class pheno. To get your foot in the door with a low class girl as an outsider you need to be a legit Chad.
Even when I ran a Maherfish I was asking chubby low class sub 4 girls to meet up and they were showing reluctance.
Low class girls are a waste of time speaking to online game because they deal with a lot of dangerous cunts during their life so have genuine concern if they meet a stranger he might beat the shit out of her.
If you are in uni and talking to a girl in uni on tinder she generally has no concern for danger, her only concern is are you Chad enough

• +1
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩, Deprived, Uglyzayn and 9 others
I had pell grants for being at risk of homelessness. Horrific background, no real family ties. To this day scraping by, less so than two years ago, however. Got into a relationship a while back with a girl who's father is the multi-millionaire co-founder of a startup. Super intense relationship.

I still think it's much more complex than the way you've described. Regardless, I agree that on occasion, social opposites can attract to create a powerful dynamic. Humans are drawn to new stimulus, especially forbidden stimulus. After all, infidelity doesn't happen spontaneously.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Being "High Class" for high class girls is legit tbh. But why it's not relevant to 99% of people is in the name. First you take out 90% of the population (too poor). Then since, we don't live in Victorian times, most of these ppl outside Oxford or Connecticut are gonna have a middle class vibe to them now. Middle vs Lower is the important one these days.

Otherwise it's been blurred into JBW. The perceived class is probably why SEA, Indians, like white men so much. Obviously there's the element of objective racial superiority in most cases as well. But compete against some low T dork 3 inches shorter than you for a pajeeta, and you'll see this irl. Prob even a "high class" Indian will do better.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and Danish_Retard
Imo high/low class is a multiplier for a good looking guy, the worst place to stay for them is average. Since they are already at the end of the curve looks wise they are expected to be in every other area, but once you are on the good side of looks it doesn't matter if you are extremely rich or poor, they have the same pull on other people, either admiration or compassion, the result is the same in interactions with women.
Humans always had this desire to differentiate themselves, and middle class is the worst, you don't have neither struggles nor success, you are just there existing, actions carry weight in the form of value, and there is no nobility in balance, thats why the extremes are always the best options in terms of stimulus, thats why most people for example are either left or right leaning, and thats why women have the strongest reactions to chad or subhuman.
I hope somebody reads it.

Middle class is purgatory in the UK
The only slayers are low class RTT zero inhib jocks or upper class top 0.00001% genetic specimen rugby player/rowers with distant relative of the royal family level status

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Prettyboy, Deleted member 16453, Deprived and 3 others
The only slayers are low class RTT zero inhib jocks or upper class top 0.00001% genetic specimen rugby player/rowers with distant relative of the royal family level status
thats what ive experienced tbh

• +1
Reactions: ChickenAndRiceBrah
As a result these low class RTT guys do get opportunities with some higher class women who want see what a low class person is like to be with

Tbh being a low class RTT is much easier to achieve for us, although i won't get tats I do aim to be muscular with a masc look

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and ChickenAndRiceBrah
It depends. High class looks will attract better quality women generally

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest, elzde95 and Deleted member 17829
As a result these low class RTT guys do get opportunities with some higher class women who want see what a low class person is like to be with

Tbh being a low class RTT is much easier to achieve for us, although i won't get tats I do aim to be muscular with a masc look
Yeah thats basically what I did
Roided, skinfade and stubblemaxxed and dressed like the average millenial gymcel

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and Deleted member 17829
Class is something I've only seen spoken about on this forum so Im a bit new to it and don't understand

But I noticed the low class guys were usually more thugmaxxed, ready to fight and respected etc.

Also the one high class kid in my group at school was bullied and isolated half because of how he was spoiled and lived in a $2m house

But some guys in here have said u need to be 'high class' to attract high class girls.

But I've noticed high class girls gag for low class thug maxxed drug dealer cock more than low class girls because high class girls are used to 'high class' golfer faggots who usually arent very physically dominating or have a backbone

And anything that is called 'low class' by people on here like martial arts, tattoomaxxing(with high quality work) etc honestly are high status everywhere in the world. I'm starting to think rich kid nerds who got bullied in school are using this 'class' this as a cope to deal with the fact they're a nerd

bro. I am low class af and let me tell you that high class women DO NOT want low class guys. once you over the age of 20, being low class is bad.

also being low class usually means being poor, working low skill jobs, drug addicted, mentally unstable etc.

the ‘thuggmaxxed’ coke dealer with a blacked out mercedes, muscles and tattoos is high class.

the ‘thuggmaxxed’ psler who slings weed and pills to college students whilst being autistic asf and driving a beater car is low class.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Forgotten, Bakin donuts 🍩 and TrestIsBest

bro. I am low class af and let me tell you that high class women DO NOT want low class guys. once you over the age of 20, being low class is bad.

also being low class usually means being poor, working low skill jobs, drug addicted, broken home, mentally unstable etc.

the ‘thuggmaxxed’ coke dealer with a blacked out mercedes, muscles and tattoos is high class.

the ‘thuggmaxxed’ psler who slings weed and pills to college students whilst being autistic asf and driving a beater car is low class.

• +1

also being low class usually means being poor, working low skill jobs, drug addicted, broken home, mentally unstable etc.

ok fair enough

Idk my daddy is Billy Gates and I still don’t pipe

Your social class affects who you interact with. So yes, your social class affects the type of women you can attract.

Your social class is important for LTRs. For STR's its not as important.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and Deleted member 14781
Got into a relationship a while back with a girl who's father is the multi-millionaire co-founder of a startup. Super intense relationship.
define super intense

also JFL at that american story LARP

• +1
Chad can get either but of course a high class chad would be preferable over a low class chad to a high class girl

• +1
I pick high class always tbh. I speak “white” and act high inhib careerfocusedmaxxed, educationmaxxed and goodblackguymaxxed everything to attractive suburban white foids. Acting or looking low class gets you trash generally. High class mogs in general

• +1
No. “Class” is an incel obsession only, likely created by the insane amount of indians in these spaces. You and I are not indians, so get the “class” shit out of your head.

If you’re hot, you’re hot
If you’re ugly, you’re ugly
Simple

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Descargue96 and Deleted member 17829