Does your libido drop after 30?

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
I heard cause until 30 your T levels keep rising but afterwards its downhill.

the less testosteron the less you want to fuck

It depends, tbh, your T levels can drop even if you're 21 and have shitty hormones (imbalances and such). Same goes with libido

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
by the time the average male in developed countries is in his 30s, he will have spent 15 years slowly but surely becoming very fat and unhealthy. I know of at least one study on a rural population that found no significant differences in TT between the young men and the old men.

In other words: yes, but not because there is anything special about your 30s w/r/t to testosterone. The average 30 something is simply fatter and sicker than he was at 21.

whats bad about teatosteron? its the only thing that differs us from sluts. its the best thing ever

its useless lul.
It depends, tbh, your T levels can drop even if you're 21 and have shitty hormones (imbalances and such). Same goes with libido

didnt go like this sadly
by the time the average male in developed countries is in his 30s, he will have spent 15 years slowly but surely becoming very fat and unhealthy. I know of at least one study on a rural population that found no significant differences in TT between the young men and the old men.

In other words: yes, but not because there is anything special about your 30s w/r/t to testosterone. The average 30 something is simply fatter and sicker than he was at 21.

give me a number

Nope, it just gets infinitely harder to get so you're always sexually frustrated.

Wait till im after 30 and I'll tell you, we all gonna rot in this forum anyway

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 209
i sure hope so

cant stand being so horny forever