If one girl rejects you, then all of them will!

Unless she meets someone even more self-hating and with lower confidence. Then she will turn into a bully.
yeah but she didnt meet a person like that. i was very confident at the tiem but she didnt seem to care. and as you can see from how she is in general, she is very sure of herself and her looks level so i never even had a chance. my old oneitis was shy and insecure though :feelsbadman:

Yes, it's a Catch-22: if you already have a woman, getting others is very easy, but if you don't have one, now it's almost impossible to gain even a little interest from any one of them.
Also, almost ironically, many men who are virgin, desperate and want to bang as many women as they can, might lose this desire when they finally get a girlfriend through some dumb luck, start to have regular sex, and might realize sex is kinda overrated, even though now is the perfect time for them to go and pick up other women, the chances being now significantly higher.
These men might find themselves dumped one day, and now it's almost like they're back to square one, with zero women interested in them, when they should have taken advantage of their previous much better situation and approach, flirt and orbit other girls, get phone numbers, build connections, etc., even if they have zero interest in cheating, but in case that trouble starts to appear in their relationship they can just "monkey-branch" like women often do and easily switch to another girl.
Yea. Niggas are dumb af.

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar and Apparition
yeah but she didnt meet a person like that. i was very confident at the tiem but she didnt seem to care. and as you can see from how she is in general, she is very sure of herself and her looks level so i never even had a chance. my old oneitis was shy and insecure though :feelsbadman:
Can you shut the fuck up about you being confident at any point in your life? Because you fucking weren't. Ever. I don't even think you know how it should feel at all.

You can kid yourself but not others.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Apparition
Yes, it's a Catch-22: if you already have a woman, getting others is very easy, but if you don't have one, now it's almost impossible to gain even a little interest from any one of them.
which is why i should have just settled being a beta simp for my old oneitis when i had the chance. maybe she would let me watch her when her bf fucked her or smth

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
Can you shut the fuck up about you being confident at any point in your life? Because you fucking weren't. Ever. I don't even think you know how it should feel.
i had a very good psychology at the time actually. because, you see, i was meeting a different type of woman so i was naturally positive about it because i hadnt tried that before. and because i was framemogging her it boosted my confidence even more but that didnt matter at all. i remember my apprehensive like it was yesterday and i HATE it lol.

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
i had a very good psychology at the time actually. because, you see, i was meeting a different type of woman so i was naturally positive about it because i hadnt tried that before. and because i was framemogging her it boosted my confidence even more but that didnt matter at all. i remember my apprehensive like it was yesterday and i HATE it lol.
You don't get it. Being positive does not always mean having a good psychology. People with good psychology do not just suddenly lose it when 1 thing does not go their way.

People with good psychology do not turn into whatever the fuck you are. Maybe under extreme torture. Like getting your dick chopped off by Ramsay Snow type of torture.

Last edited:
Being positive does not always mean having a good psychology. People with good psychology do not just suddenly lose it when 1 thing does not go their way.
i didnt lose it suddenly. i lost it after lots of months lol. when i realized i was a stepping stone for her suceess, it was the final nail in the coffin :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:. she is now doing her post graduate in a bigger city with more chads and tyrones

People with good psychology do not turn into whatever the fuck you are. Maybe under extreme torture
she backstabbed me :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:? isnt that a form of torture as well???

i didnt lose it suddenly. i lost it after lots of months lol. when i realized i was a stepping stone for her suceess, it was the final nail in the coffin :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:. she is now doing her post graduate in a bigger city with more chads and tyrones

she backstabbed me :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:? isnt that a form of torture as well???
As I said. You were never psychologically healthy. Stop dragging this.

• So Sad
As I said. You were never psychologically healthy. Stop dragging this.
the problem wasnt that i wasnt psychologically healthy. the problem was the she was psychologically healthier.Which is why i should have manipulated my old oneitis who was insecure and unstable, none of this would have happened if i had done that.

the problem wasnt that i wasnt psychologically healthy. the problem was the she was psychologically healthier.Which is why i should have manipulated my old oneitis who was insecure and unstable, none of this would have happened if i had done that.
Well, everyone is psychologically  healthier compared to you. You might not be aware of this but your psych is the most shattered one I have ever seen. And I have seen some lowest of the low.

• So Sad
Well, everyone is psychologically  healthier compared to you.
cope, i could crush any girl i wanted at that point. i just happened to meet an alpha girl

ou might not be aware of this but your psych is the most shattered one I have ever seen. And I have seen some lowest of the low.
it wasnt always like that. as i said, i was pretty confident back then but it didnt matter. you aint gonna be very confident after meeting a girl like her.

what you dont get is that the only girl that my psychology may have made a difference on was my old itis who was kinda interested in me. all the other ones absolutely gave 0 fucks about me and didnt consider meeting with me even as a "date".

@Clown Show

There might be some merit to this theory. Because, see, after my oneitis put me in my place, i met 6 girls afterwards and NONE of them wanted to have sex with me. I mogged most of them too. All of them ghosted me.

I think that when a girl rejects you it does something to your T levels depending on how harsh she is and women can then sense that something is "off" with you.

One rejection just brings the other, you cannot break the cycle, its over if you get rejected even once tbh ngl.
No there is no merit to it, Ive been rejected by hundreds and gotten laid by over two dozen. Your fucking retarded or live under a rock in your computer room.

Ive been rejected by hundreds and gotten laid by over two dozen. Your fucking retarded or live under a rock in your computer room.
tales from the computer room

@Clown Show

There might be some merit to this theory. Because, see, after my oneitis put me in my place, i met 6 girls afterwards and NONE of them wanted to have sex with me. I mogged most of them too. All of them ghosted me.

I think that when a girl rejects you it does something to your T levels depending on how harsh she is and women can then sense that something is "off" with you.

One rejection just brings the other, you cannot break the cycle, its over if you get rejected even once tbh ngl.
take a look at the instagram accounts that do pickup reels, they get rejected sometimes but they also get accepted

• JFL
in mediterranean countries picking up doesn't work you need to befriend them first and then over time they will show interest
nothing works in med countries

nothing works in med countries
pickup culture doesn't exist as well there trust me ik, only way you're getting to know a girl is a event a common workplace and seeing.

college, running events, meetups etc

• +1
pickup culture doesn't exist as well there trust me ik, only way you're getting to know a girl is a event a common workplace and seeing.

college, running events, meetups etc
yeah im aware which is why i gave up lol

It's not true, I'd say about 95% of them will. There's a slim chance about 5% would find you attractive, niche appeal is a thing