Does your name match your ethnicity?

Does your name match your ethnicity?

• Total voters
Why come up with an elaborate scheme to dox users by reverse engineering their real names using this app when you could've just used your ass pics as trading leverage?
I'm not don't worry!
Everything is confidential and they won't sell your data thanks to GDPR.

@SecularIslamist

For fun, try out this little AI tool here that tells you your name ethnicity and screenshot your results.

My second name is 100% bengali I know that for a fact.

However I did this with my first name t ice and got Somali and Sudanese JFL. My name is unique af it definitely isn't African not Asian. In fact it just sounds like a random hodgepodge of letters - I don't want to say it because it's EASILY googlable and I'll.be doxxxing myself.

I might be the only person in the world with this name.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778 and Xangsane
My second name is 100% bengali I know that for a fact.

However I did this with my first name t ice and got Somali and Sudanese JFL. My name is unique af it definitely isn't African not Asian. In fact it just sounds like a random hodgepodge of letters - I don't want to say it because it's EASILY googlable and I'll.be doxxxing myself.

I might be the only person in the world with this name.
Never say your first unique name on here unless if you want to become a hugocel.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
I have a Celtic Black Spic name but look Arab

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Never say your first unique name on here unless if you want to become a hugocel.
I sent you PM with first two letter.

I can NEVER say my name in public. It literally is unique. In fact if I mention it here it will probably be googleable.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane