Doesn't make sense for us to bash normies

dopaminebeyondfried

dopaminebeyondfried

brain rot
We always call them npcs and sheep, but the reality is they don't overthink life, look better than us, and most of all they aren't oxytocin starved

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and @Neuerk
They’re retarded as shit.

• +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404
normies are the true evil

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk and lemonnz
I dont think they‘re npcs. I see them like animals living out of instinct. They dont have any originality or any real thoughts, they follow whatever moral they‘re society gives them and live their normal lives not questioning it.

It‘s like cats all being the same or all dogs pretty much behaving the same, same goes for „npc‘s“ - they‘re all the same too and don‘t diffrentiate from each other really.

(No i dont have an incel superiority complex or hate people, that‘s just my observation feds)

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
Autismaxxed thread and replies

• So Sad
Reactions: lemonnz
I dont think they‘re npcs. I see them like animals living out of instinct. They dont have any originality or any real thoughts, they follow whatever moral they‘re society gives them and live their normal lives not questioning it.

It‘s like cats all being the same or all dogs pretty much behaving the same, same goes for „npc‘s“ - they‘re all the same too and don‘t diffrentiate from each other really.

(No i dont have an incel superiority complex or hate people, that‘s just my observation feds)
discovering the only 1/3 of people actually have souls pill

some normies lifemog us, some are worse off than we are

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz and coispet
Speak for yourself faggot, I am looksmaxing to become an unrejectable e-boy, I don't even consider normies as competition at all
High E femboy trait

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer
IMG 1219
Is this a normie?

• JFL
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried and depressionmaxxing