Doesn’t make sense

WishIwasChico

WishIwasChico

Kraken
I made a foid fish yesterday on bumble to see my competition and who I am getting ghosted for and nigga what?

Like 95% of the all the guys were out of shape, looksminned with terrible pics?

Like who tf are these women hooking up with and ghosting me for jfl.

So weird bro my head is just spun with this online dating completely

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lebronjames23, Xangsane, 6ft4 and 6 others
If I saw moggers I would legit be like ‘ahh makes sense’ but there wasn’t any and I don’t rate men harsh btw everyone knows this so idk wtf is going on

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
dating down from me is all too common, in real life ofc, a girl fucked me over for a 5'7 ltn

• +1
Reactions: Mosh12, 6ft4, Deleted member and 1 other person
Should I start using dating apps, I’m a senior in high school?

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4 and WishIwasChico
guys that are willing to take them out on dates and spend tons of money on them

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23, Mosh12, Akhi and 3 others
I made a foid fish yesterday on bumble to see my competition and who I am getting ghosted for and nigga what?

i know exactly you mean i remember making a female fish on tinder in a big city near me and almost every guy i saw was below 5/10, legit full of fat ltns and subhumans with soy beards, bad hairstyles, and manlets

makes me wonder how the fuck am i getting discarded for this trash

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, 6ft4 and WishIwasChico
It must be bro cause I swear man there are no chads or moggers in my area in 25 mile radius they were literally all mtn and didn’t even have good pics jfl.

I saw no moggers tbh

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
It must be tbh I genuinely starting to believe oooh doofus is law over looks now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6ft4, aesthetic beauty and Deleted member
i know exactly you mean i remember making a female fish on tinder in a big city near me and almost every guy i saw was below 5/10, legit full of fat ltns and subhumans with soy beards, bad hairstyles, and manlets

makes me wonder how the fuck am i getting discarded for this trash
Ye same wtf is going on bro? Maybe oofy doofy is law bro and looks is not as big as we think idk what to believe anymore

• +1
Reactions: Xtra

They prob watched dating roaches and are playing the "high value game" :soy::redpill::redpill::redpill:

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
It must be tbh I genuinely starting to believe oooh doofus is law over looks now
IMG 0785

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, robtical, Xangsane and 1 other person
prolly after they get used as a cum dump for so long an offy dooofy who will spend a shit ton of money on them seems more appealin

• +1
prolly after they get used as a cum dump for so long an offy dooofy who will spend a shit ton of money on them seems more appealin
Idk know tho bro cause who are these chads pumping and dumping them cause I never saw any in my area?

And any actually good looking guy will not clown them for dates so nothing makes sense anymore

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
ikr 6’2 gigachad roped cuz his ltb wife cheated with a 5’7 curry, shit is crazy lol
That’s crazy bro wtf looks are over rated

• JFL
I’m ngl I think looks can backfire sometimes. You come across as narcy and stuck up and girls out their bitch guard up and think you’ll just hit and quit.

Being a mtn out of shape oofy doofy who showers her with gifts etc is law now

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23, SecularIslamist, Xangsane and 1 other person
Ye same wtf is going on bro? Maybe oofy doofy is law bro and looks is not as big as we think idk what to believe anymore
looks matter for stuff like modelling and getting attention on tiktok or other bullshit but i know for this country looks don't mean jack shit, gonna post an example check out this bum i posted below, i gigamog this moron yet he has a stacy gf whos same height as him

• +1
Idk know tho bro cause who are these chads pumping and dumping them cause I never saw any in my area?

And any actually good looking guy will not clown them for dates so nothing makes sense anymore
uk esp london is just fucked, there’s no pattern ngl it’s all just random asf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 55314 and WishIwasChico
I’m ngl I think looks can backfire sometimes. You come across as narcy and stuck up and girls out their bitch guard up and think you’ll just hit and quit.

Being a mtn out of shape oofy doofy who showers her with gifts etc is law now

fuark this part is so true lol

• +1
looks matter for stuff like modelling and getting attention on tiktok or other bullshit but i know for this country looks don't mean jack shit, gonna post an example check out this bum i posted below, i gigamog this moron yet he has a stacy gf whos same height as him
Bro I’ve seen way worse I’ve seen legit subhumans in my area dating stacylites

• JFL
I’ve had girls initiate meetups and then shake uncontrollably while complimenting me, saying I look like f boy and nothing comes out of it cuz they prolly sense I’m gonna use them like the whores they r, meanwhile they’ll date a subhuman cunt so yea agreed

• +1
@Xtra I know a girl in my area that I spoke to and she ghosted me and she got into an ltr with a legit obese subhuman guy who looked like he never showered. He had worse job than me, was like 5’8.

I mogged him in literally every way. Nothing makes sense and I spoke to her like with rizz too and still ghosted for that? Nigga what?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lebronjames23, Xtra and (deleted member)
You gotta dig in. If you swiped like 10k times you would find guys like this
IMG 20240301 090237
which Is what women do. Pussy Is monopolized, It takes only 100 gl guys and they rotate all the pussy in the city

• +1
I’ve had girls initiate meetups and then shake uncontrollably while complimenting me, saying I look like f boy and nothing comes out of it cuz they prolly sense I’m gonna use them like the whores they r, meanwhile they’ll date a subhuman cunt so yea agreed
Bro my fuck buddy says I look like a model irl and I fucked a girl from bumble like 8 months ago and all her friends were telling her I’m a model and it’s fake etc. jfl.

Still incel in my area while oofy doofies bang my onetis

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 55314
You gotta dig in. If you swiped like 10k times you would find guys like this View attachment 2786960 which Is what women do. Pussy Is monopolized, It takes only 100 gl guys and they rotate all the pussy in the city
No you wouldn’t the best looking guys get shown first and no one in the uk looks like that

Bro my fuck buddy says I look like a model irl and I fucked a girl from bumble like 8 months ago and all her friends were telling her I’m a model and it’s fake etc. jfl.

Still incel in my area while oofy doofies bang my onetis
lol so many girls would say shit abt muh high cheekbones muh sharp jawline and muh I should model muh muh and those unironically are the worst ones imo

• +1
lol some girls said shit abt high cheekbones and muh I should model muh muh and those unironically are the worst ones imo
I’ve seen so many overweight and ugly guys get hot girls from tinder btw like into an ltr idk how they do it. I know a htb fat ass girl and she met her boyfriend on tinder and he is overweight works shit job and is ltn

• +1
I’ve seen so many overweight and ugly guys get hot girls from tinder btw like into an ltr idk how they do it. I know a htb fat ass girl and she met her boyfriend on tinder and he is overweight works shit job and is ltn
being a complete subhuman is law nowadays no cap I went outside and it’s just everywhere, looks r overrated lol I guess this shit only applies to me or smth like wtf nigga :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and WishIwasChico
  • Hmm...
Reactions: blithe
being a complete subhuman is law nowadays no cap I went outside and it’s just everywhere, looks r overrated lol I guess this shit only applies to me or smth like wtf nigga :lul:
Ye bro idk how these guys do it honestly it really baffles me

• JFL
Tinder is easier in the states than uk due to cultural differences
Does height even halo you on tinder, don’t most girls assume men lie about their height?

• +1

the other 5% = chads, duh

• JFL
Does height even halo you on tinder, don’t most girls assume men lie about their height?
Idk I’m 6’1 (legit) and women don’t seem too care or comment on it

• +1
Reactions: Typhon
only if you have the 'lanky tall pheno' visible on your pics, otherwise height works best in person

the other 5% = chads, duh
Ye but it’s still to think the top 5% would be fucking mtbs. True top 5% guys would be fucking hot girls tbh so who are all the mtbs fucking. No way it’s the top 5%

• +1
Ye but it’s still to think the top 5% would be fucking mtbs. True top 5% guys would be fucking hot girls tbh so who are all the mtbs fucking. No way it’s the top 5%
top <1% guys are slaying off social media, tinder is below their level

the top 5% on OLD are strong HTNs, as a rule of thumb you slay consistently 1 tier below yours

so the tinder slayers are strong HTNs and occasionally chadlite that pump and dump MTBs+

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore