Doesn’t make sense

Ye bro idk how these guys do it honestly it really baffles me
a lot of them were legit same height as the girl too, the uglier the guy the hotter the girl ig it’s polarity or smth, the chadlites I saw were either alone or with other guys too lol brutal

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
a lot of them were legit same height as the girl too, the uglier the guy the hotter the girl ig it’s polarity or smth, the chadlites I saw were either alone or with other guys too lol brutal
Man wtf is going on it’s over bro

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
No they are real bhai but rn I’m incel
What were you in prime? My AI were delayed by a month and now I have the worst test bloat so I can relate

I made a foid fish yesterday on bumble to see my competition and who I am getting ghosted for and nigga what?

Like 95% of the all the guys were out of shape, looksminned with terrible pics?

Like who tf are these women hooking up with and ghosting me for jfl.

So weird bro my head is just spun with this online dating completely
They don’t match with anyone. Alot of women use old for validation and then chase the htn+ in their social circle if they want to get their back blown out.

• +1
If I saw moggers I would legit be like ‘ahh makes sense’ but there wasn’t any and I don’t rate men harsh btw everyone knows this so idk wtf is going on
Those niggas get zero matches. Run an oofy doofy fish to see. You might not even get a single match in 2 weeks.
looks matter for stuff like modelling and getting attention on tiktok or other bullshit but i know for this country looks don't mean jack shit, gonna post an example check out this bum i posted below, i gigamog this moron yet he has a stacy gf whos same height as him
There will always be outliers. 90% of the time there is something else going on behind the scenes or there are extenuating circumstances.

The truth is right before your eyes

Attachments

• looksmax.jpg
    looksmax.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 0
Those niggas get zero matches. Run an oofy doofy fish to see. You might not even get a single match in 2 weeks.
Idk bro I kow a htb with good ass dating an overweight ltn and they met in tinder and I know another htb who is dating a subhuman who fucked him first night from tinder.

Maybe we just have autism

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty
@Xtra I know a girl in my area that I spoke to and she ghosted me and she got into an ltr with a legit obese subhuman guy who looked like he never showered. He had worse job than me, was like 5’8.

I mogged him in literally every way. Nothing makes sense and I spoke to her like with rizz too and still ghosted for that? Nigga what?
the one thing that makes me want to snap is when i see guys who have no driving license and no job / shit job with gfs. it literally blows my mind. i have had a decent car since age 17 which is way above average for teens yet i see retards who are pushing 25 or even 30 and never took a single driving lesson or had an actual job yet they fuck girls who would ghost me

• +1

There will always be outliers. 90% of the time there is something else going on behind the scenes or there are extenuating circumstances.
there are outliers but i have seen way too much of this shit

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and WishIwasChico
the one thing that makes me want to snap is when i see guys who have no driving license and no job / shit job with gfs. it literally blows my mind. i have had a decent car since age 17 which is way above average for teens yet i see retards who are pushing 25 or even 30 and never took a single driving lesson or had an actual job yet they fuck girls who would ghost me
I have a 40k Mercedes nigga how you think I feel jfl? I gave my mum’s friends lift from this Family party I was at and I unlocked my car and said ‘get in’ and they was like ‘wtf!!?’

And I was like ‘what?’

And they was like ‘no way you drive this’ jfl

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
if you fish on tinder it shows you the best profiles first, thats what i do

• +1
if you fish on tinder it shows you the best profiles first, thats what i do
They didn’t look good honest bro idk what is going on man where I live I will happily admit if someone is mogger and mogs but there really wasn’t any wtf

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Akhi
They didn’t look good honest bro idk what is going on man where I live I will happily admit if someone is mogger and mogs but there really wasn’t any wtf
ik what you mean

my opinion is women just done operate like men on OLD

unironically even if you are attractive to her she wont meet you if you dont vibe in chat etc

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23 and WishIwasChico
can you show the foid you used, and was your match rate insane?

I have a 40k Mercedes nigga how you think I feel jfl? I gave my mum’s friends lift from this Family party I was at and I unlocked my car and said ‘get in’ and they was like ‘wtf!!?’

And I was like ‘what?’

And they was like ‘no way you drive this’ jfl
meanwhile some 16yo retard who has never been behind the wheel of a car ever fucks hot girls who were a virgin when he met her, this legit fucking pisses me off to no end

makes me feel like everything about my life is pointless

• +1
ik what you mean

my opinion is women just done operate like men on OLD

unironically even if you are attractive to her she wont meet you if you dont vibe in chat etc
Ye I agree the chat is maybe more important than looks once you match.

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23 and Akhi
Idk know tho bro cause who are these chads pumping and dumping them cause I never saw any in my area?

And any actually good looking guy will not clown them for dates so nothing makes sense anymore
Lots of women don’t like dating hot guys and sometimes auto reject them

• +1
ikr 6’2 gigachad roped cuz his ltb wife cheated with a 5’7 curry, shit is crazy lol
How you know she cheated with 5'7 curry? Moreover, he was sidelined and suffered from depression. That probably contributed to him get cheated.

I made a foid fish yesterday on bumble to see my competition and who I am getting ghosted for and nigga what?

Like 95% of the all the guys were out of shape, looksminned with terrible pics?

Like who tf are these women hooking up with and ghosting me for jfl.

So weird bro my head is just spun with this online dating completely
Post pics. You have to be top 1% anyway.

• +1
so much useless speculation itt. women still want to fuck. go outside if you're so hot and approach on ioi's. you do get them, right? if you're so hot.

• +1
so much useless speculation itt. women still want to fuck. go outside if you're so hot and approach on ioi's. you do get them, right? if you're so hot.
I’m not so hot bro I’m like max htn it wasn’t my point

I’m invisible irl this wasn’t meant to come across as a narcy post you deffo misinterpreted the point I was making

I’m invisible irl this wasn’t meant to come across as a narcy post you deffo misinterpreted the point I was making
htn is plenty enough to get ioi's retard. i didn't misinterpret your point.

• +1