Dog treats make you giant

Nulled

Nulled

Giant Skulls Mogg
Glucosamine is a supplement known to add atleast 2-3 cms to your height. The only problem is the price.

You could pay 30 bucks for 100 grams or you could pay 14 bucks for 1.04 kgs of dog treats each treat contains 130 grams of glucosamine.

Want to be a giant eat dog treats.
Screenshot 20240403 112449 Amazon Shopping

Think bahi just dogmax

• +1
Reactions: tigrxs
Glucosamine is a supplement known to add atleast 2-3 cms to your height. The only problem is the price.

You could pay 30 bucks for 100 grams or you could pay 14 bucks for 1.04 kgs of dog treats each treat contains 130 grams of glucosamine.

View attachment 2834782

Think bahi just dogmax
nigger under no circumstances, i aint eatin dog food

• JFL
Reactions: AySab
how does it taste?

Doesnt glucosamine just make u lose less height throughout the day and also fuse ur growth plates faster ?

• +1
Reactions: mathis and Nulled
Doesnt glucosamine just make u lose less height throughout the day and also fuse ur growth plates faster ?
Mabey but my 6ft4 step-dad takes it daily and I'm 6ft2

• WTF
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
True I'll test though
It’s been talked about before how glucosamine just prevents height loss throughout the day, I’d take it but I don’t wanna fuse my growth plates early

LL nigga stop the cope

It’s been talked about before how glucosamine just prevents height loss throughout the day, I’d take it but I don’t wanna fuse my growth plates early
Fear mongering and your entitled to do as you wish good luck bahi.

Fear mongering and your entitled to do as you wish good luck bahi.
Fear mongering lmao, do whatever tf u want I don’t need to cope with pseudo scientific methods of heightmaxxing, but good on you

• +1
Reactions: Nulled
real dawgs eat raw meat

sincerely,

a 6'4 nigga

@ConfusedBolivian @Rawprimalooks

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian, mvp2v1, Rawprimalooks and 1 other person
Fear mongering lmao, do whatever tf u want I don’t need to cope with pseudo scientific methods of heightmaxxing, but good on you
My apologies bahi did not mean to offend.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Nulled

View attachment 2834782

Think bahi just dogmax
where does it say how much glucosamine is in the treat?

View attachment 2834782

Think bahi just dogmax
its 130 mg of glucosamine actually dog brain :feelswhy:

View attachment 2835180
130g grams of glucosamine per treat

Who ever wrote that typo is fucking retarded. Not only would a company go bankrupt for that amount in dog treats, the dog would literally die.

The only plus side to this is you may get better quality glucosamine or some of the other ingredients help you out or help you digest it better. (eating dog food is based). Imagine if your dog got sick or died sooner if you fed it an unhealthy food brand. You wouldnt buy it. Humans will buy chipotle regardless if their asshole explodes :lul: