doing 100 push ups a day

Deleted member 13332

Deleted member 13332

mark renton
i wanna get athletic so i start with doing 100 push ups a day ( 50 for a triceps + 50 for a chest) also today i start to eat chicken+rice with sauce
what can i expect after a month i already have a good base (wide shoulders+ small waist) , will my body get better and will my strength improve? my t levels? my confidence? my erection quality?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 11414, UltimateMan and 7 others
:ogre:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Acnno, Jason Voorhees and ItsOver.com
Good way to fuck your joints and injure yourself

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, sly shinkai, ManzareK and 6 others
Good way to fuck your joints and injure yourself
what the fuck wym it seems so easy
i am already athletic i can run 3km in 11 minutes but i have no muscles

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
what the fuck wym it seems so easy
i am already athletic i can run 3km in 11 minutes but i have no muscles
I did 100+ push ups a day and it fucked my elbows and shoulders. I can't do push ups now

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: oldcelloser, Basedprincess, ManzareK and 2 others
go to the gym and pump iron faggot

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: oldcelloser, Basedprincess, sly shinkai and 4 others
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Stackz, WontStopNorwooding, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
Was thinking of doing the same until I can start a gym next month

• +1
  • +1
I did 100+ push ups a day and it fucked my elbows and shoulders. I can't do push ups now
Mirin I can only do 25-30 pushups in a row. U must be strong.

• JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, delusionalretard and Deleted member 13332
Not surprised you dementia patient
im mentally ill schizo who suffers from dementia but i have light green hunte eyes

• +1
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 13332
Can u really do 100 push-ups in row op?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pythagoras and Deleted member 13332
  • +1
Mirin I can only do 25-30 pushups in a row. U must be strong.
@delusionalretard why the laugh? What's so fucking funny? tell us

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12669, Baldingman1998, delusionalretard and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 13332 and Jason Voorhees
  • Woah
Reactions: delusionalretard
I can do more than @StrangerDanger, but its not much of an accomplishment tbh since he can only do 3
:feelsmage:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger and Jason Voorhees
Don't do 100 first day. Start with 25 then add a little each day.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 13332 and 3 others
you will get bored after 3 days

• +1
Reactions: Basedprincess, evap0 and Deleted member 13332
Some of the rotting degenerates will try to bring you down and tell you how any kind of exercise is pointless etc. but dont listen to them, they are just anti-looksmaxing lazy fuckers who want to bring others down to their shitty rotting (smoking, drinking, laying on couch all day eating cheetos) lifestyle. Pushups will make your upper body more lean and defined, you will get more definition and even mass (if you eat enough) in pecs, shoulders, triceps and back. It used to be my main exercise at home, i would put backpack with heavy shit on my back and do pushups, i developed really good looking upper body. After some time i looked like Johnny Bravo because my upper body was much more developed than legs which i didnt train, it looked very disproportional, pushups are really effective no matter what idiots say.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Kmscurry, SLA, Deleted member 15099 and 3 others
Pushups are easy. I did 10 the first day. Then a week later I did 13. Then a week later 15 and yesterday I did (also a week later) I did 19.

Mirin my shit routine? Only one set a week and still got big strength gains

Ideally do max reps to failure for 3 sets every other day and you will blow up fast. I haven't done any exercise in 2 years + and regaining strength extremely fast. At my peak I could do 25-30 at most. (While not doing push-ups ever I got that from gym because pushups are not only strength but endurance exercise) so doing push-ups is the best way to do more pushups

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
@Baldingman1998 did it and he became bald just like saitama

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 12669 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 13332
pm me i will show you a pic of me at age 15 the body i achieved with 100 push ups, 100 situps daily for 3 months

• Woah
It’s common knowledge that you have to add resistance after awhile over wise it will literally just become cardio. So without resistance, after awhile it will be pretty useless tbh.

• Woah
Some of the rotting degenerates will try to bring you down and tell you how any kind of exercise is pointless etc. but dont listen to them, they are just anti-looksmaxing lazy fuckers who want to bring others down to their shitty rotting (smoking, drinking, laying on couch all day eating cheetos) lifestyle. Pushups will make your upper body more lean and defined, you will get more definition and even mass (if you eat enough) in pecs, shoulders, triceps and back. It used to be my main exercise at home, i would put backpack with heavy shit on my back and do pushups, i developed really good looking upper body. After some time i looked like Johnny Bravo because my upper body was much more developed than legs which i didnt train, it looked very disproportional, pushups are really effective no matter what idiots say.

MMMM cheetos

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch, SLA and Deleted member 13332
  • JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad, Deleted member 12669 and Deleted member 13332
Do push ups make you bald or something? Both you and this guy....
He looks like that famous gymcel...

• JFL
Reactions: Basedprincess, Deleted member 13332 and Deleted member 12669
300px 2

• JFL
pm me i will show you a pic of me at age 15 the body i achieved with 100 push ups, 100 situps daily for 3 months
Show nigga