Doing acid tomorrow (LSD) fun stuff to do?

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Weltschmerz
What we have now:
1)walk in the woods.
2)stuff to draw/paint
3)good music
4) few spacey/funny videos to watch.

looking for more cool stuff, maybe a cool movie to watch. open for ideas.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Eat some strawberries- they were the highlight of my first and to this day only acid trip

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Deleted member 15827
Smoke cigarettes

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and MoggerGaston
Was gonna try it once a while ago, but I pussied out ngl

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
That will already do, perhaps you'll even drop no. 4

Play an instrument if you can

• Woah
Tbh I wouldnt plan your trip too much in advance cos shit just happens and youve got to go with the vibe youre feeling.

But @turkproducer can vouch for me when I say its gonna be a lot better if you put yourself outside in like a park or some shit on a sunny day. I love just looking at trees andf leaves and shit when tripping cos of the HD effect

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and MoggerGaston
Tbh I wouldnt plan your trip too much in advance cos shit just happens and youve got to go with the vibe youre feeling.

But @turkproducer can vouch for me when I say its gonna be a lot better if you put yourself outside in like a park or some shit on a sunny day. I love just looking at trees andf leaves and shit when tripping cos of the HD effect
Yeah we just have a lot of stuff planned but doesn't mean we will do it. Were tripping with 6 ppl at the same time, 1 trip-sitter. But we might even split up at some point ngl.

Weather will be great tomorrow to go outside

Yeah we just have a lot of stuff planned but doesn't mean we will do it. Were tripping with 6 ppl at the same time, 1 trip-sitter. But we might even split up at some point ngl.

Weather will be great tomorrow to go outside
During my acid trip we were just sitting around the big living room in my flats all pissing ourselves laughing and intermittently playing fifa when we felt sober enoguh to- coming up on it is the best bit just get really excited I find

• Love it
LSD is beautiful

- MRZ peace be upon him

You become god. Nothing can prepare you for this.

10/10

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
I wanna do this with some friends ngl

• +1
ok, syobevoli

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Toth's thot, EverythingMattersCel and 3 others
You become god. Nothing can prepare you for this.

10/10
Yeah it is amazing :feelskek:, nothing beats doing it on a summer sunny day in a mountain, nature looks so holy, unforgettable experience :love:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and MoggerGaston
Yeah it is amazing :feelskek:, nothing beats doing it on a summer sunny day in a mountain, nature looks so holy, unforgettable experience :love:
I did it indoors but during the peak (2 hours) i was floating around in this different dimension with colours and shapes that dont represent life in this universe anymore. Felt like years went by. I didn't exist anymore, my feelings, view, smell, everything became one. You become one with the universe, you become god.

After 'the peak', 'the happening', whatever you call it where youre not on this planet anymore. Visuals were still so insane to the point where clouds became jellyfish, a plant became a forest, a rock could become a mountain, etc. It was too intense, we tried to go for a walk but it was impossible to make it further than like 20metres.
This was like another 2 hours. You were still not really back on earth.

After that it calmed down a bit, still with intense visuals but you started to feel human again and more capable of doing stuff, talking, etc.

Most insane experience ive had in my life

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
did u smoke weed? This is so similar to my trip but it was tainted by panic/paranoia (aside from the peak where i left my body and forgot about that shit). maybe next time ill go for just lsd