Doing PDO threads rn

Navity

Navity

Check bio for discord
Joined
Dec 22, 2025
Posts
7,374
Reputation
19,190
Fuark dude, I did 1 from my jaws side to my nose(Nosolabial line) then did 2 from normal side and I failed to insert one thread like 3-4 times in one area so it started bleeding and hitting A SHIT SHIT TON so I couldn't put it in

Just put on some lindocaine and will try again
 
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: code80 and kariert
@bordan jarrett
 
  • +1
Reactions: kariert
Not sure how long to have it in my face though. Will go for 15-30 mins
 

Similar threads

Navity
Replies
23
Views
127
etulceil
etulceil
Short
Replies
28
Views
154
sebtrynaascend
S
ragingmanlet
Replies
19
Views
205
mangotimer
mangotimer
Thodian
Replies
1
Views
20
Amuzant
Amuzant
price.
Replies
2
Views
182
chucky
chucky

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top