Doing real bonesmashing is DOM as fuck

averageblokecel

averageblokecel

The forum just went down baby, down
I don't mean doing 10x10 series, tapping with your fingers or some gay shit

I mean going full bonesmash. Brain damage? You ain't getting enough of that shit to even care, if you fear getting KO'd get a mouthguard.

Why is It DOM? Fucking go gorilla mode on you face, punch It, fucking punch It until It hurts, feel It like a fucking fight, ARE YOU A FUCKING MAN OR ARE YOU GOING TO CRY LIKE A WOMAN?

PUNCH IT! DON'T THINK! YOU ARE IN A KILL OR BE KILLED SITUATION, PUNCH DAMMIT!

That surely brings Up T and mental endurance, stop being a fucking pussy and hit It like a fucking caveman, if you ever get into a fight you Will thank It and It is the only legit way of bonesmashing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14854 and Deleted member 6401
r u apemaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
  • +1
just break your face is legit. bones will grow stronger

• +1
the things men do for foids JFL

• +1
What about bruisemaxxing?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14854 and Deleted member 6401
While you punch yourself in the face, Chad is raw dogging your oneitis.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14854, Deleted member 6401, LooksJourney and 1 other person
I don't have a oneitis, and I'm perfectly conscious that Chad fucks, no news here

• +1
Audible chuckle. Just imagining an 5'7 incel doing neck exercises and ramming his fist into his fragile bones while Chad fucks the girl in the room over

• +1
Audible chuckle. Just imagining an 5'7 incel doing neck exercises and ramming his fist into his fragile bones while Chad fucks the girl in the room over
Then we should fucking rope now aye? At least by punching you will have stronger bones (as long as you do real punching), but 5'7" it's pretty fucking over ngl at least I can cope with 5'11"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and LooksJourney
I don't mean doing 10x10 series, tapping with your fingers or some gay shit

I mean going full bonesmash. Brain damage? You ain't getting enough of that shit to even care, if you fear getting KO'd get a mouthguard.

Why is It DOM? Fucking go gorilla mode on you face, punch It, fucking punch It until It hurts, feel It like a fucking fight, ARE YOU A FUCKING MAN OR ARE YOU GOING TO CRY LIKE A WOMAN?

PUNCH IT! DON'T THINK! YOU ARE IN A KILL OR BE KILLED SITUATION, PUNCH DAMMIT!

That surely brings Up T and mental endurance, stop being a fucking pussy and hit It like a fucking caveman, if you ever get into a fight you Will thank It and It is the only legit way of bonesmashing.
Boxers do this. I knew an Eastern European kid who used to have massive weights dropped on his neck and back when he was a wrestling champ. Bonesmashing is legit and very high T.

• +1
Can someone explain what bonesmashing actually is; I've seen it mentioned a few times and I really hope it's not what it sounds like, because that's the Try Guy's testosterone level IQ.

• +1
Can someone explain what bonesmashing actually is; I've seen it mentioned a few times and I really hope it's not what it sounds like, because that's the Try Guy's testosterone level IQ.
Smashing your Bones (mostly gabella and cheeks) so they grow harder and prominent according to wolff's law

What I'm currently doing is whenever I feel It I just begin punching my face until It really hurts
Boxers do this. I knew an Eastern European kid who used to have massive weights dropped on his neck and back when he was a wrestling champ. Bonesmashing is legit and very high T.
Women don't want pussy scientists, they want high T cavemen, you gotta have fucking balls and be high T to actually go fucking nuts on your face

• +1