DoktorDooms Biggest Shame: How he had sex with his big sister's dog to deathOops! We ran into some problems. Oops! We ran into some problems. Please

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

💢
SuicideFuel DoktorDooms Biggest Shame: How I had sex with my big sister's dog to death
Next
IgnoreWatch
doktordoom

doktordoom​

Banned​

-
JoinedMay 9, 2018Posts1,495Online0
well as you guys know i have the 3 strikes of life. incel, mentalcel, and deformedcel (hypo ecto dysplasia). let me tell you guys about the time i was pushed over the edge by pain and humiliation and how i ended up making love to my half sisters (20 year older then me) jack russel terrier.

it all started in spring 2012.. i can still remember the smell of the flowers blooming, the warm breeze, and the brisk sun. those were the days. i was still a blue pilled normie holding on to hope. i was hopemaxxing as a cope. i remember spending 12 hours a day(even while going to school) on myspace, facebook, plentyoffish, okcupid, fetlife, craiglist, hell i even had spent a few hundreds on paper ads trying to find a girl to have sex with. i was upfront about everything. i wrote in my profiles how i was schizophrenic and born with hypo ecto dysplasia aka i looked like a ugly vampire. i swear to god i sent over 2000 messages to 2000 local women.. it got so bad eventually word started to spread around the Austin/San Antonio Texas area that i was a creeper.

eventually the rumors got big. people started to add to the rumors. i stumbled upon a page on facebook denouncing me. they had uploaded pics of me (i had naked pictures on fetlife...) and wrote that i was a sex offender. and published parts of my criminal record too. i was so humiliated. i got dozens upon dozens (if not hundreds) of messages on social media. people shitting on me, telling me to kill myself, and about half my family members cut me off.. my cousins accused me of being a pedo because i had written about a erotic fantasy i had (basically i wrote at how 5 years old i wanted to have sex wit my 40 year old milf neighbor) on fetlife. the worse was when i went to order a pizza at peter pipper.. there was this family having a party there. i went to sit down by myself in a table next to them.. they proceed to move the kids far away from me. then they start staring.. some chad walks up to me and starts interrogating me. accuses me of recording the kids. i asked him wtf was his problem and thats when he showed me the facebook page... i stood my ground and told him to fuck off. how i was not a creeper or sex offender. i even told him to do a background check on me... well pretty soon the rest of the family memebrs joined in on shitting on me.. they went around telling people and showing them the facebook page about me.. i had all eyes on me. in the end the manager came over and told me to leave. at least he gave me the pizza for free.....

after months and months of abuse i started to crack.... the feeling of not talking to a female besides family members for months took its toll.. in the community college i was attending i was basically forced out of all the classes.. the teachers/counselors/dean all talked to me and interrogated me. every where i went in that college eyes were on me.. i could here their jokes and insults.. they stung worse then physical pain... all the "ewwws" and "ughhhh" stabbed my heart. i've been shot, stabbed, run over, poisoned, and nothing hurt worse and took a heavier toll then those few months of outright pariah status. i had no idea where i was going in life...

all i wanted was sex. hell at least a kiss. i'd even settle for a hug. but nothing ever came.. summer eventually came... my mental and physical health had deteriorated. the meds weren't working, i dropped out of school, and my diet consisted of fastfood, candy, and coke. i'd spend 12 hours awake in bed shitposting and jacking off, and another 12 hours asleep. it all got so boring. so mundane. nothing motivated me.

until one day i snapped while watching animal planet. i can still remember that day.... i was out of my mind. (my doctor told me that all the humiliation and pain and stress triggered it and that no meds could prevent it.. i had to be tranquilized). i was watching this show about pets. i hadn't jacked off for 2 days.. when im psychotic i become really horny for some reason. well after outright female rejection for years and eventual pariah status plus being psychotic i became attracted to dogs in a moment of insanity. i swear to Allah only my family knows this but fuck it i'm gonna write about it.

2 months before my big sister came to drop off her dog Princess because she was going to China for business. this was a top of the line dog. it was registered, had a pedigree, cost a few grand, its own groomer, this was A BAD BITCH. so my dumbass decides to go look for her... i stumbled into her real quick. i remember being so attracted to her. her pedicured nails, her clipped body hair, two cute buns on her head, and a nice tight pussy. (tbh im throwing up but at the time thats how i felt)... even though i was psychotic i thought about it twice before taking her virginity.

then i blacked out.... i remember waking up with cum and blood all over my stomach... there was no Princess in sight. when i went to look for her i found her in the front yard laid out dead....

in the end my grandma threw a bitch fit when she got home and called the cops on me. luckily my great grandpa knew the local DA and i was let off in probation (though i did spend a few nights in jail) and only convicted of misdemeanors.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, MissLexotan6MG, Entschuldigung and 6 others

• WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Marsiere214 and Stare
Qqmcfxyeq6461

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Catawampus, mulattomaxxer, faggotchadlite and 6 others

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 11758, sytyl and 4 others
8tafaxkk

• WTF
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Ritalincel
So wtf did he do?

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Got charges for nothing?

SuicideFuel DoktorDooms Biggest Shame: How I had sex with my big sister's dog to death
Next
IgnoreWatch
doktordoom

doktordoom​

Banned​

-
JoinedMay 9, 2018Posts1,495Online0
well as you guys know i have the 3 strikes of life. incel, mentalcel, and deformedcel (hypo ecto dysplasia). let me tell you guys about the time i was pushed over the edge by pain and humiliation and how i ended up making love to my half sisters (20 year older then me) jack russel terrier.

it all started in spring 2012.. i can still remember the smell of the flowers blooming, the warm breeze, and the brisk sun. those were the days. i was still a blue pilled normie holding on to hope. i was hopemaxxing as a cope. i remember spending 12 hours a day(even while going to school) on myspace, facebook, plentyoffish, okcupid, fetlife, craiglist, hell i even had spent a few hundreds on paper ads trying to find a girl to have sex with. i was upfront about everything. i wrote in my profiles how i was schizophrenic and born with hypo ecto dysplasia aka i looked like a ugly vampire. i swear to god i sent over 2000 messages to 2000 local women.. it got so bad eventually word started to spread around the Austin/San Antonio Texas area that i was a creeper.

eventually the rumors got big. people started to add to the rumors. i stumbled upon a page on facebook denouncing me. they had uploaded pics of me (i had naked pictures on fetlife...) and wrote that i was a sex offender. and published parts of my criminal record too. i was so humiliated. i got dozens upon dozens (if not hundreds) of messages on social media. people shitting on me, telling me to kill myself, and about half my family members cut me off.. my cousins accused me of being a pedo because i had written about a erotic fantasy i had (basically i wrote at how 5 years old i wanted to have sex wit my 40 year old milf neighbor) on fetlife. the worse was when i went to order a pizza at peter pipper.. there was this family having a party there. i went to sit down by myself in a table next to them.. they proceed to move the kids far away from me. then they start staring.. some chad walks up to me and starts interrogating me. accuses me of recording the kids. i asked him wtf was his problem and thats when he showed me the facebook page... i stood my ground and told him to fuck off. how i was not a creeper or sex offender. i even told him to do a background check on me... well pretty soon the rest of the family memebrs joined in on shitting on me.. they went around telling people and showing them the facebook page about me.. i had all eyes on me. in the end the manager came over and told me to leave. at least he gave me the pizza for free.....

after months and months of abuse i started to crack.... the feeling of not talking to a female besides family members for months took its toll.. in the community college i was attending i was basically forced out of all the classes.. the teachers/counselors/dean all talked to me and interrogated me. every where i went in that college eyes were on me.. i could here their jokes and insults.. they stung worse then physical pain... all the "ewwws" and "ughhhh" stabbed my heart. i've been shot, stabbed, run over, poisoned, and nothing hurt worse and took a heavier toll then those few months of outright pariah status. i had no idea where i was going in life...

all i wanted was sex. hell at least a kiss. i'd even settle for a hug. but nothing ever came.. summer eventually came... my mental and physical health had deteriorated. the meds weren't working, i dropped out of school, and my diet consisted of fastfood, candy, and coke. i'd spend 12 hours awake in bed shitposting and jacking off, and another 12 hours asleep. it all got so boring. so mundane. nothing motivated me.

until one day i snapped while watching animal planet. i can still remember that day.... i was out of my mind. (my doctor told me that all the humiliation and pain and stress triggered it and that no meds could prevent it.. i had to be tranquilized). i was watching this show about pets. i hadn't jacked off for 2 days.. when im psychotic i become really horny for some reason. well after outright female rejection for years and eventual pariah status plus being psychotic i became attracted to dogs in a moment of insanity. i swear to Allah only my family knows this but fuck it i'm gonna write about it.

2 months before my big sister came to drop off her dog Princess because she was going to China for business. this was a top of the line dog. it was registered, had a pedigree, cost a few grand, its own groomer, this was A BAD BITCH. so my dumbass decides to go look for her... i stumbled into her real quick. i remember being so attracted to her. her pedicured nails, her clipped body hair, two cute buns on her head, and a nice tight pussy. (tbh im throwing up but at the time thats how i felt)... even though i was psychotic i thought about it twice before taking her virginity.

then i blacked out.... i remember waking up with cum and blood all over my stomach... there was no Princess in sight. when i went to look for her i found her in the front yard laid out dead....

in the end my grandma threw a bitch fit when she got home and called the cops on me. luckily my great grandpa knew the local DA and i was let off in probation (though i did spend a few nights in jail) and only convicted of misdemeanors.
Jesus Christ I read every single word. It is absolutely over. You know what? I think I'm done.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ), Ritalincel, Vermilioncore and 1 other person
1628982493482-png.1271365

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel, Lolcel and Stare
My cock is hard as rock now :feelsohh:

• +1

• +1
20210814 173029

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Stare and Ritalincel
relatable

• +1
It is over.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and BrendioEEE
shit nigga...

this is such life fuel i hope this is real, cause i wouldve suicided, op is strong

Don't joke about animal abuse. Its a serious issue, and it could result in jail time or violence towards humans.

Anl1zBB.png

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
200.gif

• WTF
gcZxU27.png

• WTF
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, ChristianChad and Deleted member 11758
200.gif