Dolf is a genetic miracle

But his acting career didn't reach the levels of other action stars of the 80s-90s like Schwarzenegger, Stallone, Bruce Willis, etc., even with his superior looks he just didn't have the same mass appeal and charisma to become an A-list actor.
He mogged too hard. Arnold is ugly, Stallone is a Manlet and Willis is bald.

Dolph mogs too hard with his physique and height he’ll never be a generic action hero.

Suffering from success

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Also his iq isn’t that high jfl typical academic iq more like 1-in 100.

But he’s also a world class material artist

• Hmm...
He mogged too hard. Arnold is ugly, Stallone is a Manlet and Willis is bald.

Dolph mogs too hard with his physique and height
>Arnold
>ugly
053023397f70bab8c15bfee67177d83f  arnold schwarzenegger facts about

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón, p0lishsubhuman and Deleted member 18522
Also his iq isn’t that high jfl typical academic iq more like 1-in 100.

But he’s also a world class material artist
So? You can't say what his IQ is based on the group he's part of.

That's like saying Obama can't be high IQ because his racial average is 70.

So? You can't say what his IQ is based on the group he's part of.

That's like saying Obama can't be high IQ because his racial average is 70.
I doubt it tbh every academic celebrity has their iq inflated you see people calling Natalie Portman a genius cuz she co wrote a paper or rdj

IQs are sectioned by domain rather than racial. You don’tgraduate Harvard law in the 90s with honors and be under 99th percentile. Obama is clearly smart with that

Not saying dolph is dumb but jfl at inflating it with no reason other than he did a post grad I’m engineering

Genius tier iq just unrealistic

• Hmm...
I doubt it tbh every academic celebrity has their iq inflated you see people calling Natalie Portman a genius cuz she co wrote a paper or rdj

IQs are sectioned by domain rather than racial. You don’tgraduate Harvard law in the 90s with honors and be under 99th percentile. Obama is clearly smart with that

Not saying dolph is dumb but jfl at inflating it with no reason other than he did a post grad I’m engineering

Genius tier iq just unrealistic
IQ is not measured from education. It's measured from a test you take. He took an IQ test and got 160.

Don’t forget his mogger 25” frame

(Avg murican man at 16”)

• JFL
It’s over.

• So Sad
JFL if I wasn’t above average in some aspects my inferiority complex would make me kill myself

• So Sad
JFL if I wasn’t above average in some aspects my inferiority complex would make me kill myself
What're you above average in?

What're you above average in?
Height, Dick size, IQ, Deep voice. I (over)think about things a lot more then the average person, it’s both good and bad depending on the situation.

Im not overtly exceptional at anything but I’m above average at most things

• Woah
Height, Dick size, IQ, Deep voice. I (over)think about things a lot more then the average person, it’s both good and bad depending on the situation.

Im not overtly exceptional at anything but I’m above average at most things
I'm above average in looks, IQ and that's basically it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631
  • Woah
That’s all you need, IQ + Face + 180 cm is a mogger combo
Too bad Im 5'9. I just need to max out face as much as I can.

• +1
Too bad Im 5'9. I just need to max out face as much as I can.
All we can do is improve what we can and accept it. As much as we want it, we will never be 6’5 160 IQ GIGACHAD moggers.
But atleast we’re not 5’1 currys

• JFL
All we can do is improve what we can and accept it. As much as we want it, we will never be 6’5 160 IQ GIGACHAD moggers.
But atleast we’re not 5’1 currys
I'm trying to max out skin and eye colour right now.

I wonder if I should do leg lengthening.

• +1
Aussie monkey boy he's Dolph not dolf🤙🤙

Don’t do LL if you get to 6 ft you will mog me and drive me to Suicide

• So Sad

If you have the money and can do LL with a reputable doctor at a good facility there’s no reason not to, recovery might be a little hard but the results are worth it

• Woah
thin eyebrows is his biggest failo

• So Sad
did you study math in sixth grade? moron

keep coping
Your pointing out the obvious everyone with 2 braincels thought what you thought make your posts worth something retard

Don’t do LL if you get to 6 ft you will mog me and drive me to Suicide
If you have the money and can do LL with a reputable doctor at a good facility there’s no reason not to, recovery might be a little hard but the results are worth it
How tall are you right now?

6 feet is would require a 3 inch increase.

'Leg-lengthening surgery is available in more than a dozen countries, with some patients able to increase their height by up to five inches (13cm).'
That's pretty significant tbh. I could go from 5'9 to 6'2 if I go balls to the wall. I could also height fraud a bit with 2 inch lifts and I'll be effectively 6'4.

thin eyebrows is his biggest failo
I guess

He has insane zygos
Yeah. He looked pretty good during prime.

Interesting video of him and Arnold side by side

• Woah
How tall are you right now?

6 feet is would require a 3 inch increase.

'Leg-lengthening surgery is available in more than a dozen countries, with some patients able to increase their height by up to five inches (13cm).'
That's pretty significant tbh. I could go from 5'9 to 6'2 if I go balls to the wall. I could also height fraud a bit with 2 inch lifts and I'll be effectively 6'4.

I guess

Yeah. He looked pretty good during prime.
183 cm at night closer to 185 cm in the morning.
I wish I was taller my 15 year old little brother is 6’2 and still growing.

• JFL
Interesting video of him and Arnold side by side

Dolph and Arnold are the same species.

183 cm at night closer to 185 cm in the morning.
I wish I was taller my 15 year old little brother is 6’2 and still growing.
Dude you can possibly become 196cm with LL.

That surgery is under valued here tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
Dolph and Arnold are the same species.

Dude you can possibly become 196cm with LL.

That surgery is under valued here tbh.
Yeah but 13 cm will be an insanely long recovery and multiple surgeries, I plan on getting LL, either to 6’2 or 6’3 and telling people that it was a random growth spurt. Anything taller might be better but the recovery and stretched tissue is a real issue to deal with. I only have 3 and a half months off school and if I’m getting LL I have to hide that shit from my family

I believe you can lengthen close to 3 inches in around two months, giving me a months time to recover enough to walk somewhat normally.

My social life would be so fucking over if people found out I got LL at 6 ft jfl. Atleast with bimax I have the excuse of getting it because of health issues.

No point daydreaming about LL right now though but it should be my next surgery after bimax and otoplasty.

• Woah
Yeah but 13 cm will be an insanely long recovery and multiple surgeries, I plan on getting LL, either to 6’2 or 6’3 and telling people that it was a random growth spurt. Anything taller might be better but the recovery and stretched tissue is a real issue to deal with. I only have 3 and a half months off school and if I’m getting LL I have to hide that shit from my family

I believe you can lengthen close to 3 inches in around two months, giving me a months time to recover enough to walk somewhat normally.

My social life would be so fucking over if people found out I got LL at 6 ft jfl. Atleast with bimax I have the excuse of getting it because of health issues.

No point daydreaming about LL right now though but it should be my next surgery after bimax and otoplasty.
Yeah, you gotta get a few every few months.

Also most people don't even know ll exists

• +1
Yeah, you gotta get a few every few months.

Also most people don't even know ll exists
Yeah that’s true, but anything past 6’3/6’4 is negligible in terms of benefits it might make you more of a mogger but the cost and risk of complications isn’t worth it.

Most people don’t know about LL but I go to a med school so there’s probably a few people that know of it. Even then there’s a low chance I’ll ever interact with them I just overthink things jfl

• +1
Yeah that’s true, but anything past 6’3/6’4 is negligible in terms of benefits it might make you more of a mogger but the cost and risk of complications isn’t worth it.

Most people don’t know about LL but I go to a med school so there’s probably a few people that know of it. Even then there’s a low chance I’ll ever interact with them I just overthink things jfl
yeah those people would most likely know.

Tbh, I'm not decided if I will do it. I'll see if I need the height after maxxing out face.

• +1