Dollar Tree

Jmpace52

Jmpace52

Gold
Has anyone ever bought those boxes of microwave pizzas over there? You put them on a glass plate, put 'em in a microwave for 3 minutes, and it only takes 1 minute for them to cool off and they taste very good. They're very soft and cheesy and they put Totino's to shame. There's all kinds of other good shit you can find there, all of which would've costed at least $20 elsewhere you can buy for the price of one. They have brand stuff, off-brand stuff, even weird stuff I haven't seen anywhere else, like these cartons of ultra-pasteurized milk and almond milk that are apparently good that don't need to be refrigerated and Stacker 2 in the form of energy drinks. And a bunch of cool stuff that would've costed you at least $5 anywhere else. They even have their own off-brand sodas that come in these massive 2 1/2 liter bottles (they used to be 3 liters) called "Stars and Stripes Cola" that comes in all kinds of flavors, but they're okay if you can get past the artificial sweeteners they put in them. Every time I go there I feel like I'm in heaven. Usually, I take a split second to go in and leave a store. I just look for what I want, grab it, take it to the counter, pay and leave. That's typical of guys. Women take forever in stores. But even then I have my limits. At Dollar Tree I can stay there for literally HOURS because it's so hard for me to make up my mind as to what I want because there's so much shit I might want and I also have to be considerate as to how much of whatever I get, since I know they routinely get supplies sent to them, but I don't want the next person walking into the store who might be looking for what I want to not find any because I grabbed it all.

Stop writing essays

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15338