Dolly Parton's married life = what most modern women would ideally like in an LTR. Married to the same GL guy for over 50 years.

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova

Most young women of 2022 would ideally like to be in a situation like Dolly Parton, where the woman works for more money while she settles down with a shy, submissive GL guy who does the housekeeping. He was a truck driver and wasn't statusmaxxed or anything like that, and he was her first love.
This was according to a documentary I watched on TV recently.
They've been married for over 50 years. Imagine the delight on a typical modern woman's face when she locks down a tall GL guy, marries him and doesn't have totally alpha traits.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Jagged0
I can't imagine she made it that far in her music career without fucking/sucking other dudes.

• +1
Reactions: getra, aBetterMii, Jagged0 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I can't imagine she made it that far in her music career without fucking/sucking other dudes.
Probably, IDK. That's what my mum said when we were watching the documentary.

Modern women expect that guy but Rich, going to take her out on his Yot, and more NT.
You mean yacht?
I'd say the modern STACY expects that, but not the modern Becky.

Probably, IDK. That's what my mum said when we were watching the documentary.
You said it yourself that he didn't have "alpha traits." He probably was cuckish.

• +1
You said it yourself that he didn't have "alpha traits." He probably was cuckish.
He stayed and did the housekeeping. In other words, he took on traditional feminine roles.

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and Jagged0
Most young women don't want LTR with Chad. They want to use him as human dildo and get married to a tall medium ugly normie.

• JFL
Most young women don't want LTR with Chad. They want to use him as human dildo and get married to a tall medium ugly normie.
Shitposts me

She doesn't have any children. Yet she is Miley Cyrus' God Mother. Imagine the level of depravity her actual daughters could of achieved.

iu

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii and Xangsane
Reminder op is a giraffe zoomer that wears glasses

• JFL
1st is always ideal in any sort of relationship

met my best friend in kindergarten and another good friend at the age of 7…we are still friends years later

meanwhile I literally cannot keep a single friend I have made after high school without getting bored and finding another months later

• So Sad
1st is always ideal in any sort of relationship

met my best friend in kindergarten and another good friend at the age of 7…we are still friends years later

meanwhile I literally cannot keep a single friend I have made after high school without getting bored and finding another months later
Welcome to the 21st century