DOM/ANDROMAXXING?? [OGRE TWINKCELS GTFIH]

maxmendietta

maxmendietta

busy being a cuck
Hello buddyboyos, i was looking into enhancing my aesthetics by filling a niche.
I can't fit prettyboy because i have dom-esque features with plenty of potential. (I have good base and still in puberty).

Things that i've read that help in face masculinization;

Steroids
Trenbolone and other heavily andro steroids that stimulate selective bone and muscle tissue such as brow ridge and chin.

Dihydrotestosterone DHT
It's known that DHT causes baldness (in high levels tho) and hair growth in the overall body, as well as penis enhancement (some forum testimonials??),
i was wondering if you make DHT gel and rub it on the parts you want to grow (ex: chin and jaw) would you achieve more masculinized/andro features, or beard growth?
I need DHT gel tbh ngl.

I was going to put HGH here but i haven't done enough reading to be sure of what it could do to your face apart from the bone growth you get off roids.

Anyone knows of other ways or has something to say about DHT or anything else stated?
Or more ways to androgenize your face?

• +1
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3
Hello buddyboyos, i was looking into enhancing my aesthetics by filling a niche.
I can't fit prettyboy because i have dom-esque features with plenty of potential. (I have good base and still in puberty).

Things that i've read that help in face masculinization;

Steroids
Trenbolone and other heavily andro steroids that stimulate selective bone and muscle tissue such as brow ridge and chin.

Dihydrotestosterone DHT
It's known that DHT causes baldness (in high levels tho) and hair growth in the overall body, as well as penis enhancement (some forum testimonials??),
i was wondering if you make DHT gel and rub it on the parts you want to grow (ex: chin and jaw) would you achieve more masculinized/andro features, or beard growth?
I need DHT gel tbh ngl.

I was going to put HGH here but i haven't done enough reading to be sure of what it could do to your face apart from the bone growth you get off roids.

Anyone knows of other ways or has something to say about DHT or anything else stated?
Or more ways to androgenize your face?
I'm not an expert in anyway when it comes to hairloss, but I do believe that DHT does not directly cause balding. Some people have scalps more sensitive towards DHT than others, some may not even have the DHT receptors in the first place. Remember though, I am just repeating what I've heard before, ask other members around here in order to confirm the legitimacy of my statement.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
I'm not an expert in anyway when it comes to hairloss, but I do believe that DHT does not directly cause balding. Some people have scalps more sensitive towards DHT than others, some may not even have the DHT receptors in the first place. Remember though, I am just repeating what I've heard before, ask other members around here in order to confirm the legitimacy of my statement.
I've never heard of DHT doing anything to the rest of the body's hair.

what a gay thread

brb just taking tren

it won't destroy my developing endocrine system or anything man, yeah.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss and Deleted member 685
As tempting as steroids are, I don’t think I’d ever want to risk nuking my hair and skin. There’s no guarantee it’ll even cause masculinization in your face THE WAY WE WANT IT. People on other forums say it does but in the since that’s it literally ages ur skin and makes it look roigher. It only works for women because they have little to no androgens in their body

I've never heard of DHT doing anything to the rest of the body's hair.
been using gel for a few weeks and I have noticed more body hair, only recently (5ish days )started applying to where facial hair comes in and it grew more than it ever has before.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: maxmendietta and Deleted member 3202
been using gel for a few weeks and I have noticed more body hair, only recently (5ish days )started applying to where facial hair comes in and it grew more than it ever has before.
ngl why is dht gel so fucking hard to make or find

I'm 19 and basically grow hair everywhere on my body besides beard (The beard hair is literally grey after a week after shaving)

Could I benefit from this? Maybe wait till 21?

I'm 19 and basically grow hair everywhere on my body besides beard (The beard hair is literally grey after a week after shaving)

Could I benefit from this? Maybe wait till 21?
yeah you could but it might also make u bald so if you do go through just dont overdue it.