DOM traits > Height

Renaissance.Chad

Renaissance.Chad

Silver
Hear me out. DOM traits are more important than height (as long as height is at least 5'10''). This is why masculine, robust Chads have the most appeal
What makes a DOM:
  • wide frame aka good bideltoid width, optimal shoulders to waist ratio.
  • thick forearms (matters a lot)
  • thick neck
  • high FWHR
  • wide, angular lower third
  • high defined cheekbones
  • hunter eyes
  • higher than average muscle mass.
Just look at this pics of Meeks. Women get instantly wet when they see his face and upper body. Do you really think that just because he is only 6ft tall, women will lose some of that attraction? No, because the DOM look just haloes him to the moon.

DOM chads can look amazing in pictures, in upper body shots height is not visible

What you should do:
  • always prioritize muscle mass - Deltoids and neck are king
  • train neck
  • stubble-maxx
  • when taking photos, always make sure the angles, lighting, lens settings are adjusted to make you look as bigger and as muscular as possible. When taking portrait pictures, always crop out the space above your head,this will make you look bigger physically.
  • Do not ever post pics in which you appear skinny. Instant pussy drier when a girl sees this.
  • Photoshop your neck in pics untill you neckmaxx
  • if you have skinny forearms, always wear watches, bracelets / some accesories to distract attention from your skinny wrists
  • this goes without saying, but never post pics on social media sitting alongside someone taller and more broader. Only post pics in which you mog the other ones.

1493470_v9_aa.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, AutisticBeaner, SubhumanCurrycel and 13 others
if meeks was 5ft2 women would make fun of him

you need everything - women lusting for the top 20% which means there is no room for failos

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Brazitard, 5'8manlet and 12 others
Height is Dom trait

• +1
Reactions: Brazitard, AscendingHero, 5'8manlet and 17 others

HEIGHT + DOM TRAITS =​

w92x4cds95751.jpg

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522, Lolcel, WadlowMaxxing and 8 others
No I beg to differ. Women will often forgive the lack of DOM traits if you have a good height advantage against them.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Biiyo03, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
Nice thread for a greycell ngl
DOM traits always mogs height tbh

• +1
Reactions: Brazitard
if meeks was 5ft2 women would make fun of him
Yes, I even mentioned in the first paragraph that height has to be at least average.
IMO, a 6ft DOM Chad mogs a 6ft2 twink Chad and will have broader appeal.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Brazitard, AscendingHero, Biiyo03 and 8 others
no shit really...

having all those traits is way rarer and more biologically expensive than just being tall

• +1
Reactions: Brazitard, Biiyo03, 5'8manlet and 5 others
6ft isn't considered short or detrimental unless the girl is an extreme height queen. There is a reason the 6ft vs 5'11 ft thing is a meme - 6ft is the cut off.

• +1
Reactions: Brazitard, Golgo13, IdiAmin and 1 other person
This is why height and to some extent race are described as more disqualifiers than halo's

C2BF741D 38ED 4E12 B511 AA889BC1EA15

• JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Brazitard, Biiyo03 and 4 others
Height is the most DOM trait.

• +1
Reactions: Brazitard, AscendingHero, Golgo13 and 5 others
in other news the sky is blue

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
why do people still make threads like this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11406, homo_faber, Deleted member 6128 and 1 other person
False

Being tall is a DOM trait and this one of the many Dom traits which can not be altered

Majority of the shit u listed is unimportant or can be changed naturally

Typical greycell thread

• +1
Reactions: Brazitard, Golgo13, Lolcel and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeruel
Face> height> everything else

• +1
Reactions: Brazitard and SPFromNY914
Because of this, 80% of men don't have success with women, right?

View attachment 986195

false, this is also what many media get wrong or misunderstand on purpose to ridicule the blackpill

its a fact women only find 20% of men physically attractive (these are the guys who slay on tinder and have unlimited options)

however that doesnt mean only 20% of men have sex. many women stick with guys in ltr relationships they dont find hot. its enough for them the guy ks not physically repulsive to them. so these guys are not in the top 20% yet have sex

• +1
Reactions: Brazitard and Deleted member 6512
False

Being tall is a DOM trait and this one of the many Dom traits which can not be altered

Majority of the shit u listed is unimportant or can be changed naturally

Typical greycell thread
original.jpg
francisco-lachowski-4.jpg

vs

mario8855_1528757356.jpg
m9vd4wshhyi41.jpg
Screen-Shot-2016-08-28-at-1.30.09-PM.png

Brutal mog in favor of Rodriguez.

• +1
Reactions: Brazitard and Deleted member 4106
false, this is also what many media get wrong or misunderstand on purpose to ridicule the blackpill

its a fact women only find 20% of men physically attractive (these are the guys who slay on tinder and have unlimited options)

View attachment 986253

however that doesnt mean only 20% of men have sex. many women stick with guys in ltr relationships they dont find hot. its enough for them the guy ks not physically repulsive to them. so these guys are not in the top 20% yet have sex

Ok, that's right, only the top 20% are attractive, i go with you, most guys don't look good anyway. But would you say an average guy around the 50% mark can slay? Like 100+ lays in his mid twenties?

Ok, that's right, only the top 20% are attractive, i go with you, most guys don't look good anyway. But would you say an average guy around the 50% mark can slay? Like 100+ lays in his mid twenties?
only if he is rich, has status or travels regularly to third world countries

otherwise a normal looking (=not hot dude) can be lucky if he gets a ltr relationship through NT and social circle game

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
only if he is rich, has status or travels regularly to third world countries

otherwise a normal looking (=not hot dude) can be lucky if he gets a ltr relationship through NT and social circle game
I will make a thread about two 3-4PSL 100+ slayers in the evening with pics

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and Deleted member 6512
You’re right, 5’10” and above doesn’t matter compared to other traits. It does matter though if you are below the average height.

• +1
Reactions: Brazitard and Zeruel
  • +1
Reactions: Germania
Yes, I even mentioned in the first paragraph that height has to be at least average.
Whats a "twink chad"?

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
If you are average height is way easier to fraud height with lifts and shit like that than to fraud a dom face. With everything you can't lack too much something, can't be dom at 5ft5 for example.

• +1
Reactions: Germania
  • +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
if you hit gym, approach as crazy, softmaxx to normie-htn.
from 20 to 30 is litterally 10 years, lets say you softmaxx till you 25 and have 2-3 slays till 25, and you start going out and approaching girls, going clubbing 6 times a month with intention to get laid also doing tinder/badoo/etc with picturemaxxed. Depending on your standards but if you still would go for average/below average girls, you should be able to slay ATLEAST 2 girls per month. 2*12*5 =120.
Me as a kinda HTN without trying much could slay 1 new girl per month in my conservative anti-hookup country, so a average dude with softmaxx/gymamxx/leanmaxxx with going out alot, trying to pickup anygirl anywhere you see, would be easy to hit 100+

I know plenty of average dudes who hit 50+ or 100+ in an even smaller town/ less time.

It is doable for a average guy, problem is average guy doesn't have the ballz, will and ready to invest enough effort to get good and slay a ton of girls.

Me being able to slay so many girls and easily took quite a while to get good at, i live and breathe this shit yo.
Took a ton of trial and error, and i'm still not master, only intermediate i'd say.

Ah shit, just saw 100+ lays average guy till mid twenties ? I highly doubt that because till 25 your brain is not fully developed/you distracted on video games bullshit/not have a proper job etc.
Well times are different now and girls are way more slutty than they used to be 10 years ago so hard to say.

TL;DR if you normie you could slay 100 till 30 but till 25 highly unlikely imo

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and Deleted member 6512
Does this retard called 6'0 short or am I dreaming ?

Niggga just stfu. Today I hangout with 2 6'0 guys who were built like chapsticks, yet there is no question that girls would prefer them over me. Having a few kgs of more muscle aint gonna make girls wet.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, tyronelite and Deleted member 9819
Does this retard called 6'0 short or am I dreaming ?

Niggga just stfu. Today I hangout with 2 6'0 guys who were built like chapsticks, yet there is no question that girls would prefer them over me. Having a few kgs of more muscle aint gonna make girls wet.
How tall are you?

"As long as height is 5'10"

Lol. Completely negatives the rest of your post that I have not read yet.

I'm 5'8.

Hear me out. DOM traits are more important than height (as long as height is at least 5'10''). This is why masculine, robust Chads have the most appeal
What makes a DOM:
  • wide frame aka good bideltoid width, optimal shoulders to waist ratio.
  • thick forearms (matters a lot)
  • thick neck
  • high FWHR
  • wide, angular lower third
  • high defined cheekbones
  • hunter eyes
  • higher than average muscle mass.
Just look at this pics of Meeks. Women get instantly wet when they see his face and upper body. Do you really think that just because he is only 6ft tall, women will lose some of that attraction? No, because the DOM look just haloes him to the moon.

DOM chads can look amazing in pictures, in upper body shots height is not visible

What you should do:
  • always prioritize muscle mass - Deltoids and neck are king
  • train neck
  • stubble-maxx
  • when taking photos, always make sure the angles, lighting, lens settings are adjusted to make you look as bigger and as muscular as possible. When taking portrait pictures, always crop out the space above your head,this will make you look bigger physically.
  • Do not ever post pics in which you appear skinny. Instant pussy drier when a girl sees this.
  • Photoshop your neck in pics untill you neckmaxx
  • if you have skinny forearms, always wear watches, bracelets / some accesories to distract attention from your skinny wrists
  • this goes without saying, but never post pics on social media sitting alongside someone taller and more broader. Only post pics in which you mog the other ones.

1493470_v9_aa.jpg
Prime example to back this is @SubhumanCurrycel the Chadpreet gigaslayer. Bones for days, enough to fill a museum. He's been breeding all my countries women for years now, a serious Ghengiskhan slayer in all senses.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Renaissance.Chad and SubhumanCurrycel