Domestic violence is caused by failed normies getting into shitty betabuck relationships. Chads DON'T abuse their families.

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
Explosive temper and domestic abuse (angry fathers or mothers) is an incel and low-tier normie trait. I've literally NEVER seen anybody suffer from anger issues/constant irritation unless they have below-average looks (maybe not truecel tier but still at least low-tier normie). Even normies seem to have picked up on this, because whenever you see an angry husband/wifebeater in movies/TV they're always some fat norwooding loser with mediocre appearance jfl.

Truth be told, I'm not even convinced that horrible temperament is even an inherent trait except maybe only partially. I think it's just the result of the extreme bitterness that accompanies being an ugly sexual failure. Failed normies can't get laid or marry some ugly foid they probably didn't even want and eventually the realization drives them mad and violent.

Good genetics come in a package, and that includes personality. Good looking people are 10x less like to have this type of horrible character. You will always never see chads or stacies beat their kids.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: slayer69, alriodai, Richard_Hungwell and 14 others
fat guy GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17430, Baldingman1998, Daniel Plainview and 3 others
grass is blue

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 17791
Cope. Abusive or "negative" behavior isn't linked to looks. Are you going to say ugly guys are inherently creepy next?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14774, alriodai, Richard_Hungwell and 9 others
Cope. Abusive or "negative" behavior isn't linked to looks. Are you going to say ugly guys are inherently creepy next?
So blackpilled you become bluepilled jfl at OP tbh

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, alriodai, Deleted member 19036 and 3 others
Cope. Abusive or "negative" behavior isn't linked to looks.
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

It's already been established that poor looks correlate with many negative qualities including lower IQ/intelligence, which is itself correlated with bad personality traits like impulsiveness, violence, etc. I've legitimately never met an abusive chad or Stacey and in fact, most of them have been quite charismatic. Every time I've seen some bitch or violent idiot lash out at kids or their spouse, the person in question has looked like shit or at least below average.

Just face it. Ugly people are simply genetically inferior in every single way.

Ib4 "muh exceptions".

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 17791

It's already been established that poor looks correlate with many negative qualities including lower IQ/intelligence, which is itself correlated with bad personality traits like impulsiveness, violence, etc. I've legitimately never met an abusive chad or Stacey and in fact, most of them have been quite charismatic. Every time I've seen some bitch or violent idiot lash out at kids or their spouse, the person in question has looked like shit or at least below average.

Ib4 "muh exceptions".
No you just suffer from the halo effect

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, GetShrekt and Oberyn
No you just suffer from the halo effect
No, I'm dead fucking srs. I've legit never seen good looking people act like wivebeaters. Not saying they don't exist, but it's very rare.

Ib4 "muh exceptions".
Lol you are retarded, you need to watch french TV reality show to know that's completely false

*sweats*

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Read Vaughts practical character reader, it's a master piece in the art of face reading.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Men who are abusive to their kids and spouse are lazy fucks which is why they’re abusive in the first place. It’s the cheap and easy way to discipline people, disciplining people properly requires creativity and consistent effort

Anyways because it’s a lazy behavior it’s very correlated with people who are fat and don’t take care of themselves

• +1
Reactions: shave
Lowest iq shit i read from you ... " i see this and that , therefore " all you see is my cock up your mom s ass:feelsgood:
Richard Ramirez attorneys 1990

Good looking so he s a good boy with values, you retard:pepefrown:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
Read Vaughts practical character reader, it's a master piece in the art of face reading.

Jfl I briefly looked at his book and literally his entire argument is Ugly people = Evil Chad = Good and trustworthy :feelskek:

Lowest iq shit i read from you ... " i see this and that , therefore " all you see is my cock up your mom s ass:feelsgood:
View attachment 1672166
Good looking so he s a good boy with values, you retard:pepefrown:
You're comparing a serial killer with domestic abuse/wifebeaters.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Then I must be ugly as fuk then :feelshaha:

Jfl I briefly looked at his book and literally his entire argument is Ugly people = Evil Chad = Good and trustworthy :feelskek:

You're comparing a serial killer with domestic abuse/wifebeaters.
Yep. I use it in my day to day life now tbh.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
i think OP haven’t heard of richard ramirez

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
Chad is incapable of domestic violence. If Chad punches the shit out of his wife she’ll just get off to being dominated by Chad.

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
ugly people receive abuse and pass that on. ugly people are more evil than good looking people. this isn't disputable. there are obviously exceptions, but for the most part, bad behavior is associated with bad looks

• Hmm...
Reactions: alriodai and Richard_Hungwell
ugly people receive abuse and pass that on. ugly people are more evil than good looking people. this isn't disputable. there are obviously exceptions, but for the most part, bad behavior is associated with bad looks
prove it bluepiller

Cope. Most domestic violence is committed by women against men nowadays.

You've obviously never had sisters or been around women much. Women have insane SMV, yet still have bad temperament and go insane with rage when they don't get their way (because they are used to getting their way and expect it). Incels are probably more zen than women actually because incels are used to never getting their way (they are used to disappointment).

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 19036, Yliaster and 1 other person

You've obviously never had sisters or been around women much. Women have insane SMV, yet still have bad temperament and go insane with rage when they don't get their way (because they are used to getting their way and expect it). Incels are probably more zen than women actually because incels are used to never getting their way (they are used to disappointment).
This.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Richard_Hungwell

Meme tbh.

Most women irl just bitch and whine but they don't go apeshit. Also, you're comparing women to men.

Ugly guys are inherently creepy bruh. For normies, creepiness is determined by their behavior but for ugly guys they are creepy no matter what they do.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
A point can also be made for the other side of the argument.

A betabuxxer worked very hard to be able to land this one girl, so they tend to be more submissive in order to keep her. Meanwhile, chad has an abundance mindset since they know they can easily find another girl to replace the last, meaning they can afford to be rude and disrespectful to their wives and get away with it. The wives are more likely to put up with shitty behavior from a man that is higher value than they are because the woman knows it will be difficult to find another chad who will settle for her. Chads also tend to be higher T which correlates with violent behavior.

Put those factors together and it starts looking like chads are the ones who do this more often. Every now and again I keep hearing about a famous athlete who is accused of domestic abuse. And the reason why domestic abusers are portrayed as ugly in the media is obvious. Normies want to portray that as a negative thing so they choose an ugly actor to represent that.

Yes bro the Tyrone woman beater who gets taken care of by his bitch is surely something that never happens

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 19478