Donald Trump eye area

G

GeorgeMathew

Bronze
Grandpa is almost 80 and he has eye area of a 5 year old.

While most people get dark eyes after 20, what is going on ?

Any idea how he maxxed the eye area color ?? is there such treatment to brighten skin of eye area ?

Dude is renowned for being orange, he probably tans often

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and Deleted member 1100
Forget about orange, that`s other issue, i m talking about his eye area, is white as a baby ass, how is he doing it ?

donald-trump-418c6506-14c7-49e8-83da-744f1cabb542.jpg

That area area looks brighter than most 19 year olds have today, lol , in the hell he dyed his skin somehow ???

I m not talking about wrinkles here, I m talking about the obvious skin that darkens in the eye area to most people over 20, why are you not paying attention to subtle details ? he's having that skin white as fuk and it fakes some youthness in him mixed with the other shit he does like dying the eye brows and hair to pale blonde, but yet his skin is WHITE in the eye area, take a look at what I mean :

most of us get these early :

and he maxxed it, how ?

I m not talking about wrinkles here, I m talking about the obvious skin that darkens in the eye area to most people over 20, why are you not paying attention to subtle details ? he's having that skin white as fuk and it fakes some youthness in him mixed with the other shit he does like dying the eye brows and hair to pale blonde, but yet his skin is WHITE in the eye area, take a look at what I mean :

most of us get these early :

View attachment 151002

and he maxxed it, how ?
Is this even a good thing? The contrast in this pic kind of highlights the eyes more.

He has more makeup than a 50 years old whore of NYC suburbs

He has no fukin make up except the orange powder or cream or whatever in hell is it to cover his pigmented skin i guess, but else the eyes are WHITENED with something

is this community that stupid that no one knows what he does ?

He has no fukin make up except the orange powder or cream or whatever in hell is it to cover his pigmented skin i guess, but else the eyes are WHITENED with something

is this community that stupid that no one knows what he does ?
Well do you? Lol

• +1
Reactions: Currycellmate
he bleached it