Donald Trump is sedentary pilled

D

Deleted member 5815

all fictional scenarios and social experiment
He's also on semen retention he's preserving all his energy watch him win in 2024 do a putsch then rule as king until he dies peacefully at 120 despite being obese

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thereallegend, slayer69 and Dr. Bludy
my skin is looking alot better ever since I decided to not move except for my daily 20 minute walk I'm even thinking about cutting that out

Trump IS JUMPPILLED

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5815

• Love it
JUMPING INCREASES GROWTH HORMONES

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 5815

SPREAD THE WORD

He's just saying he nuts in women daily, not that he doesn't cum (which is bluepilled outside of hand to hand combat).

He's just saying he nuts in women daily, not that he doesn't cum (which is bluepilled outside of hand to hand combat).
no he's on semen retention but he must have relapsed or agreed to workout on the advice of his jewish doctors in 2020 something went wrong

He's also on semen retention he's preserving all his energy watch him win in 2024 do a putsch then rule as king until he dies peacefully at 120 despite being obese

It says there he views his work as a form of exercise - back in the old days people didn't exercise, there were no gyms, because they lived very active lives, even now peasants, workers, and other people involved in manual labor get plenty of physical activity so they don't really need to hit the gym.

• +1
no he's on semen retention but he must have relapsed or agreed to workout on the advice of his jewish doctors in 2020 something went wrong
I don't know how you can take what he says to mean anything but him humblebragging that he doesn't need to masturbate because he gets to have sex instead whenever the urge arises.