Donald Trumps Tweet after Bombing Iran’s General

PenileFacialSurgery

PenileFacialSurgery

Kraken
Watch first 6 seconds

MURICA

FUCK YEAH!!!

257F1915 75E0 4546 BE78 2344911190FC

didnt he get impeached? what happened to that? oh nothing. just like the same will happen with this. all smoke no action regardless of npc hype and outrage. maybe trump will profit a few million but nothing will change.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
didnt he get impeached? what happened to that? oh nothing. just like the same will happen with this. all smoke no action regardless of npc hype and outrage. maybe trump will profit a few million but nothing will change.
They did deserve it honestly

This has got to be a simulation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Mr.cope, PenileFacialSurgery and 1 other person
1577917722974-png.214212

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and PenileFacialSurgery
Impeachment doesn’t force him out of the office, he is the president until he is charged with misconduct.

This has got to be a simulation
We are living in one

Life is like a video game

The matrix

Spiritual awakening and “psychosis” has confirmed this for me, acid and other psychedelics will too.

• Hmm...
Reactions: turkproducer
We are living in one

Life is like a video game

The matrix

Spiritual awakening and “psychosis” has confirmed this for me, acid and other psychedelics will too.
How have you came to this conclusion lol

How have you came to this conclusion lol
Insanely hard to explain

You’d have to in another dimension to fully understand

I was temporarily

• JFL
Reactions: Fubarcel, Deleted member 685, SpearOfOrion and 1 other person
I ate mushrooms once but never felt anything like this
You need to do more and study the occult

I didn’t need psychedelics to experience this tho

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
The fuck ur shitskin ass talking about

I'm mainly light skinned for a curry so not really shit skinned a b I mean the occult was made by homeless hobos trying to seel psedo spirituality

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2769
I'm mainly light skinned for a curry so not really shit skinned a b I mean the occult was made by homeless hobos trying to seel psedo spirituality
The occult has been around since humans been around dumb fuck.

Religion is pseudo spirituality Hindu cuck

ww3 incoming or it is not that bad?

The occult has been around since humans been around dumb fuck.

Religion is pseudo spirituality Hindu cuck

I'm Zoroastrian and religion atleast has a basis your horse crock of shit has been linked with something revultionary when all it is is words of snake oil sales man.

If you truly want to find truth don't look to the occult look to natural selection

major cringe

AMERICAAAA FUCK YEAHHHH!!! YEEEEEHAWWW TAKE THAT YA GOATFUCKING FAGGIT!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2486 and PenileFacialSurgery
I'm Zoroastrian and religion atleast has a basis your horse crock of shit has been linked with something revultionary when all it is is words of snake oil sales man.

If you truly want to find truth don't look to the occult look to natural selection
LMFAOOOOOO, shut up religious cuck

All religions are dogma meant to enslave and put fear in you, not give you power, there’s tons of basis in the occult, it’s what the elite practices and knows well.

B8B638B7 7B7F 414E 9376 648723AD6D69

CD421D08 1EF8 4F15 9EAD 8C3C235DB911

D47A0FF7 F372 4686 92AD 382A45E1652D

Last edited:
  • +1
LMFAOOOOOO, shut up religious cuck

All religions are dogma meant to enslave and put fear in you, not give you power, there’s tons of basis in the occult, it’s what the elite practices and knows well.

View attachment 214252
View attachment 214254
View attachment 214256

Some are zoroastrianism isn't it is about questioning and forever ascribing to be a better individual.

As for elites you do realize the idea that elites worship some occult gods is christain proporganda mixed in with marketing you do know this right most the illumanti are hard athiests want to make themselves god or to create a A.I god

Some are zoroastrianism isn't it is about questioning and forever ascribing to be a better individual.

As for elites you do realize the idea that elites worship some occult gods is christain proporganda mixed in with marketing you do know this right most the illumanti are hard athiests want to make themselves god or to create a A.I god
Dumb fucks

They worship no one but themselves

THEY ARE THE GODS.

You know nothing.

The occult is about becoming your God self stupid

At least the left hand path.

Dumb fucks

They worship no one but themselves

THEY ARE THE GODS.

You know nothing.

Have you not read the protocols of zion ? they literally call for the supreme messiah to rule isreal jews get blamed for infiltrators trying to estaiblish 1 world governance

Have you not read the protocols of zion ? they literally call for the supreme messiah to rule isreal jews get blamed for infiltrators trying to estaiblish 1 world governance
Relevance to them not wanting to become gods or use the occult

ZERO.

Relevance to them not wanting to become gods or use the occult

ZERO.

Relevance very much so when you use the term elites you know what goes on in most heads the shadow cabal

All spirituality leads to the realization that the many are one and we are all parts of god, it's not something strictly for the left hand path.

Relevance very much so when you use the term elites you know what goes on in most heads the shadow cabal
There interest is becoming one with the creator, embracing their own God Self, higher self, Christ consciousness we all have, all that to establish new world order isn’t worshiping anyone but themselves.
All spirituality leads to the realization that the many are one and we are all parts of god, it's not something strictly for the left hand path.
I agree we are one and connected

I’m saying the left hand path is more so individuality and selfish ascension

The more right hand path is cucked faggots who do nothing

Middle path is the way tho.

There interest is becoming one with the creator, embracing their own God Self, higher self, Christ consciousness we all have, all that to establish new world order isn’t worshiping anyone but themselves.

Thats the horse shit they spill out they don't belive in god their very athiestic they use god as a method of control

Thats the horse shit they spill out they don't belive in god their very athiestic they use god as a method of control
Dumb fuck

God isn’t a man in the sky or the religious concept you believe in faggot

Not even gonna explain.

• +1
Dumb fuck

God isn’t a man in the sky or the religious concept you believe in faggot

Not even gonna explain.

I'm a panenthiest you have no idea of what I belive in as god cause its not that man in the sky bullshit

Trump has small hands and is a more Loyal to Israel than to his own country.

trump #1 shabbos goy

Whatever trump does is Devine