HOW TO GET A HOT ASIAN GF ONLINE (HIGH SUCCESS RATE)

Today I will show you how to get a hot asian GF.

There are two methods: vidyamaxx or thugmaxx

asians only like black guys (if they are hood asian/ABG) and white/asian dudes( (if vidyamaxx).

First things first for vidyamaxx I recommend grinding valorant since a lot of hot asians and mtb+ play the game for some reason. For this I recommend grinding the game 8+ hours everyday until you are at least immortal rank, use TenZ aim train guide to help you out. After every game watch your VODs and see what is based with your gameplay (gamesense decision making etc) and iron those out. Soon you should be at immortal/radiant level (highest ranks in the game). Now after this load up swift play and when you hear a feminine voice start vidyamaxx and end the game with 30+ kills. When she sees you carrying the game she is gonna be turned on and add you on discord or smth like that. Then it’s free game from there

Next you should work on your physique obvs. Start getting lean build and work on your forearms especially. When you are leanmaxxed after every gym session take pics of your pump and with your veins popping out (asian e girls love that shit) and you should be good. Keep in mind if you’re not at least Mtn and 6 foot plus don’t even think about this bro it’s over for you. But if you are just follow these steps and you’re good.

Next up if you’re a black man just thugmaxx and get dreads (don’t cut your hair get starter dreads you’ll look like a subhuman incel) and yeah you should be good. Obviously work on your physique and everything but you should easily get those hood asians.

This applies to all races but fashionmaxx asap easiest way to ascend.

Feel free to leave any comments and questions below
unironically tru