Don't ask how to make money, ask for small details to make a niche profitable.

I

Ice

Bronze
It should be obvious, but people still ask and google "how to make money", but the reality is that no one will spoon-feed you with a complete way to make money.

If you actually want to find success using online resources, then find a niche BY YOURSELF and search/ask for the specifics to make it work rather then asking for an entire ready method.

What do I mean by that you might ask?

Instead of searching "How to make money", "How to make X method successful", "How to earn passive income"

Find a niche, and search for details that you think are nesscarrly for your niche's success, for example marketing (since you need customers), and find something that you think might work in this department, Lets take Google ads, so you start researching online on how to execute Google ads properly, by googling, searching on forums, asking people, and plain trial and error, and you do so with every other small detail until you get everything going.

The idea is that you build the method yourself like a puzzle and see what works and what doesn't while trying to get help from other people, nobody will tell you how they make money, but many will tell you a single part of how they make money, which you can use for your own advantage.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member, Prince88, thereallegend and 4 others
i aint never needed no help. saw the puzzle piece and put that shit together. now they asking me how i did it tryna know who i did it for saying that shit luck when i was grinding at night all them sleepless nights now i be rlly living like they was dreaming while they was sleep bruh fr fr.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, TrestIsBest, Deleted member and 1 other person
“How to make a niche profitable” and “How to make money” are basically the same question but ur right no one likes spoon feeding

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member
Easy to make money if you act normal and just ask. Some people will jus throw opportunities at you when you're young. Find a middle aged dude that does a trade and ask him for a job.

Literally out for a walk last week and this guy paid me money to help him move tiles. Gave me his number, offered me a job.

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and Deleted member
Do people really write how to make money? on google search? JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and Anchor_Ship
Easy to make money if you act normal and just ask. Some people will jus throw opportunities at you when you're young. Find a middle aged dude that does a trade and ask him for a job.

Literally out for a walk last week and this guy paid me money to help him move tiles. Gave me his number, offered me a job.
wtf why don’t that happen to me?

are people scared of me?

6F4DA680 34AB 42AE B989 BA2495713B00

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5815, HOLYFUARK and Deleted member 18244
That hasn’t happened since the 70s, also that is literally a larping foid
how tf are the gay nigger mods allowing foids

over for this forum

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
how tf are the gay nigger mods allowing foids

over for this forum
Nah there’s just too many pinkpills, they’re making raids and shit, mass registering.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
i aint never needed no help. saw the puzzle piece and put that shit together. now they asking me how i did it tryna know who i did it for saying that shit luck when i was grinding at night all them sleepless nights now i be rlly living like they was dreaming while they was sleep bruh fr fr.
Inspirational 💯