DON'T BE A FEMINIST NOR AN (OPEN) ANTI-FEMINIST

hopecel

hopecel

JBW (just be woke) 📢❗✊🏼♀
even if you're a HTN+ you shouldn't be a feminist
even if you're a subhuman you shouldn't be a redpilled Tate's fan

you shouldn't act like a feminist irl because it shows neediness, radiates "nice guy" energy and makes you look like a leftist SJW beta male who follows females

on the other hand spreading :redpill: "based and traditional" views will make you look like an incel Chud who thinks women are his property while being a neckbeard truecel

neutrality is the best option I guess, we should act like feminism doesn't mean anything to us and isn't our business... we should strictly work on ourselves!

@CookieGuy @Klasik616 @Never Get Up @WhoTookVendetta

• +1
Reactions: BrainrottenZoomer, Klasik616, isis_Bleach and 2 others

you shouldn't act like a feminist irl because it shows neediness, radiates "nice guy" energy and makes you look like a leftist SJW beta male who follows females

on the other hand spreading :redpill: "based and traditional" views will make you look like an incel Chud who thinks women are his property while being a neckbeard truecel

neutrality is the best option I guess, we should act like feminism doesn't mean anything to us and isn't our business... we should strictly work on ourselves!

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel

Very true, don’t know why I was linked to this, but I’m glad I was?

• +1
Reactions: BrainrottenZoomer and hopecel
I am a male feminist that is against women's rights

• JFL
I am a male feminist that is against women's rights
Shahnameh
:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Very true, don’t know why I was linked to this, but I’m glad I was?
cuz you started the topic and this is my answer on your thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CookieGuy and Shahnameh
You should have said "We should focus on being attractive" being neutral is impossible, just be attractive and don't talk about red or blackpill around foids. Keep that to yourself.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: CookieGuy and hopecel
You should have said "We should focus on being attractive" being neutral is impossible, just be attractive and don't talk about red or blackpill around foids. Keep that to yourself.
that's water

what I meant is that we should work on our personality (unironically) in sense that men should all act the same, all men should stop simping, all men should stop putting women on a pedestal etc. since these things DIRECTLY make everything harder for us

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
that's water

what I meant is that we should work on our personality (unironically) in sense that men should all act the same, all men should stop simping, all men should stop putting women on a pedestal etc. since these things DIRECTLY make everything harder for us
Is not really making it harder, the arena level is already hard. Simping or not simping doesn't change anything, simping is retarded and useless when a woman doesn't like your looks. Example: If you simp = disgust; If you don't simp = ignored. But I agree, I hate bluepilled men who waste their money on women that don't even like them back. Personality is cope.

• +1
Is not really making it harder, the arena level is already hard. Simping or not simping doesn't change anything, simping is retarded and useless when a woman doesn't like your looks. Example: If you simp = disgust; If you don't simp = ignored. But I agree, I hate bluepilled men who waste their money on women that don't even like them back. Personality is cope.
LTN simps made LTBs raise their standards