Dont be a jester - Brutal shit ive witnessed in University

Clavicular

Clavicular

Just LDAR
Contributor
Staff
-Just wanted to make a thread of some brutal jestermaxes ive witnessed in my first week at university. A few of these were beyond fucking brutal and these comical clowns are so brutally unaware of their circus act that they will endlessly jestermax in the hopes of getting a lay in:feelskek:

ME REMINDING YOU TO NOT BE THAT GUY

For those of us who have swallowed the blackpill, we know a girl will either want to fuck or not, and no amount of jokes and clownery will change her attraction to us.

Jestermax 1.) There was this 5'5 turbomanlet who has been trying to get this girls snap for the past week, endlessly showing up to her room begging like an utter clown. The girl is aware of his cuckholdry and says shit like "ill think about it if you do X" (usually involved bringing her food, booze, etc.) which he does every single fucken time. The girl then says ILL THINK ABOUT IT TMR, or some excuse so she can maintain this manlet cucklet orbiter to bitch around. Most of you are appualed by this behavior but I FULLY UNDERSTAND WHY SHES DOING IT. I mean why wouldn't you, but the most brutal one was she made the kid do an ENTIRE SLIDESHOW presentation as to why she should add his snapchat (to which he did unsurprisingly). She added him after this but had a BOYFRIEND the entire time!!! Just fucking lol! I was in the room with 5 JBs and just me witnessing this entire jester sitting there saying NOTHING yet JBs were conversing with me and asking me all these questions. GIGA BRUTAL FOR THIS CUCK.

Jester 2.) was the tik tok trend where you do this

To which I got forced into doing by some bitches I was with, they were saying shit like "its fine they will prob hit on you if you do it" and basically how its ok since im goodlooking JFL:feelskek:

SO I do a couple of these and get insane IOIs, find one frame where this bitch isnt utterly in love with me. 5 snapchats in like 7 attempts and a makeout (not from this) but from another approach.

Another manlet cucklet tries the same thing TO THE SAME GIRLS who were asking for my snap and gets the door slammed in his face after 2 seconds no JOKE. GIGA BRUTAL CUNT, then he starts saying its because his hair isnt right or he isnt drunk enough and all these copes just to deny reality.

Jester 3.) This BBC dude i know from here LARPed as a CLEANING GUY and LEGIT CLEANED GIRLS ROOMS IN EXCHANGE FOR THEIR SNAPS. You legit cant make this up, he vacuumed floors, changed trash bags and all this shit. Do people not know girls have thousands of guys added and will LDAR you instantly even if you get their snap. Getting a snap is meaningless UNLESS a girl asks you. Imagine cleaning a bitches room for her snap BRUTAL!

WHAT A CIRCUS, ABSOLUTE CLOWN WORLD

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: yue, iabsolvejordan, cyprian_tomaszewski and 104 others
OMG FIRST

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: greycel, Mewton, greywind and 15 others
yup learned that in middle school

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan, Mewton, Mentalcel1 and 10 others
Clown world

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Detective, Bars and 6 others
Brutal tbh

• +1
Reactions: sb23, greywind, Detective and 4 others
jester 3 is fucking brutal :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sb23, greywind, bloomercel and 6 others
In b4 30+ reps and pin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, bloomercel, deepfuckingvalue and 12 others
DNRD

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bars, bloomercel, itzyaboyJJ and 1 other person
That's funny, but what you did is why you shouldn't be mod.

i.e delete my "dnrd"

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: greycel, Mewton, Bars and 8 others
Clavicular you are that guy. Youve been trying to get attention on here for months, bragging and everything. Youve been sending pictures of you with girls trying to appear cool.
You are the real jestermaxx.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: cromagnon, lfm_foreeever9, orangomango2003 and 49 others
When ur not good looking ofc ur gonna jester to compensate

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Bars and Ascending2Tyrone
-Just wanted to make a thread of some brutal jestermaxes ive witnessed in my first week at university. A few of these were beyond fucking brutal and these comical clowns are so brutally unaware of their circus act that they will endlessly jestermax in the hopes of getting a lay in:feelskek:

View attachment 3133418

For those of us who have swallowed the blackpill, we know a girl will either want to fuck or not, and no amount of jokes and clownery will change her attraction to us.

Jestermax 1.) There was this 5'5 turbomanlet who has been trying to get this girls snap for the past week, endlessly showing up to her room begging like an utter clown. The girl is aware of his cuckholdry and says shit like "ill think about it if you do X" (usually involved bringing her food, booze, etc.) which he does every single fucken time. The girl then says ILL THINK ABOUT IT TMR, or some excuse so she can maintain this manlet cucklet orbiter to bitch around. Most of you are appualed by this behavior but I FULLY UNDERSTAND WHY SHES DOING IT. I mean why wouldn't you, but the most brutal one was she made the kid do an ENTIRE SLIDESHOW presentation as to why she should add his snapchat (to which he did unsurprisingly). She added him after this but had a BOYFRIEND the entire time!!! Just fucking lol! I was in the room with 5 JBs and just me witnessing this entire jester sitting there saying NOTHING yet JBs were conversing with me and asking me all these questions. GIGA BRUTAL FOR THIS CUCK.

To which I got forced into doing by some bitches I was with, they were saying shit like "its fine they will prob hit on you if you do it" and basically how its ok since im goodlooking JFL:feelskek:

View attachment 3133457

SO I do a couple of these and get insane IOIs, find one frame where this bitch isnt utterly in love with me. 5 snapchats in like 7 attempts and a makeout (not from this) but from another approach.

Another manlet cucklet tries the same thing TO THE SAME GIRLS who were asking for my snap and gets the door slammed in his face after 2 seconds no JOKE. GIGA BRUTAL CUNT, then he starts saying its because his hair isnt right or he isnt drunk enough and all these copes just to deny reality.

Jester 3.) This BBC dude i know from here LARPed as a CLEANING GUY and LEGIT CLEANED GIRLS ROOMS IN EXCHANGE FOR THEIR SNAPS. You legit cant make this up, he vacuumed floors, changed trash bags and all this shit. Do people not know girls have thousands of guys added and will LDAR you instantly even if you get their snap. Getting a snap is meaningless UNLESS a girl asks you. Imagine cleaning a bitches room for her snap BRUTAL!

Heellll naw

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: cromagnon, orangomango2003, greycel and 57 others
Only lasted 73 words but brutal for jestermaxxer .:bigbrain::bigbrain:

• JFL
Reactions: greywind, Bars, bloomercel and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: ICXCLuvr
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Gengar, Darkeningstar and 3 others

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
hey

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel, itzyaboyJJ, Ascеnd and 1 other person
This BBC dude i know from here LARPed as a CLEANING GUY and LEGIT CLEANED GIRLS ROOMS IN EXCHANGE FOR THEIR SNAPS. You legit cant make this up, he vacuumed floors, changed trash bags and all this shit.

2qwdaad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cromagnon, greycel, litaz and 12 others
Clavicular you are that guy. Youve been trying to get attention on here for months, bragging and everything. Youve been sending pictures of you with girls trying to appear cool.
You are the real jestermaxx.
Shut up!
Fucking Hitler looking nerd

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Ascеnd and Clavicular
Shut up!
Fucking Hitler looking nerd
i cant disagree, the more i grow my moustache the more ill look like him
I just need to invade polan and i have dictator halo :ogre:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: greywind, bloomercel, itzyaboyJJ and 6 others
The first guy is the most brutal 😔 imagine doing all that for absolutely nothing...

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Funnyunenjoyer1
Proves again, if you’re gl no matter what you do you slay. You can rape and kill a girl’s bestfriend, the girl would still suck your dick with determination.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, greywind, Bars and 8 others

View attachment 3133418

View attachment 3133457

Brutal
Bro is not him

• +1
Proves again, if you’re gl no matter what you do you slay. You can rape and kill a girl’s bestfriend, the girl would still suck your dick with determination.
U have to be chad to get way with that’s not Htn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Clavicular and PsychoDsk
Brutal how normies keep Chasing a Foid who isn't even Acknowledging their existence.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: tombradylover, greycel, Mewton and 9 others
She is a nordic cave woman. This pheno is very high appeal among ethnics and .org users. Everyone knows this.
She’s stacylite she’s so naturally beautiful and stunning. Clav is a lucky guy!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, aesthetic beauty, greywind and 7 others
is that crisick in that picture

• Hmm...
good quality thread yet again

youre my favorite poster now that @pneumocystosis doesnt post threads like this anymore

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, greywind, iblamechico and 3 others

View attachment 3133418

View attachment 3133457

Jester 3s father should disown him

• +1
Reactions: greywind and Clavicular
The first 100 approaches are just warm ups bro
Experience is key

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, greywind, bloomercel and 1 other person

View attachment 3133418

View attachment 3133457

Vermillioncore tier tales but seems true :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon, Chadeep, Ryldoo IS COPING and 4 others
good quality thread yet again

youre my favorite poster now that @pneumocystosis doesnt post threads like this anymore
I mainly like his threads because they are more of Vlog style threads instead of blatant brag threads with 0 proof like a certain british user that fucks victoria secrets models everyday.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, greywind, pneumocystosis and 6 others
I mainly like his threads because they are more of Vlog style threads instead of blatant brag threads with 0 proof like a certain british user that fucks victoria secrets models everyday.
true

its the proves that make them special

everyone can say shit but clavicular actually posts proves which makes him stand out

• +1
Reactions: greywind, bloomercel, jindermahal and 1 other person

View attachment 3133418

View attachment 3133457

Male loneliness is getting way out of hand :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
jestermaxxers get what they deserve. I don't feel sorry for them at all.

jestermaxxers are the typical white-knight cucks too so I have more reason to hate them.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, GunDevilHybrid, bloomercel and 2 others
Sorry my finger slipped and I deleted ur reply @Gengar :feelskek:
Bit of a prick response. You'll realise over time that you were, I've been there too. I still have some arrogance at times.

• JFL
Reactions: ChadL1te and Clavicular

happy hot dog GIF by Brimstone (The Grindhouse Radio, Hound Comics)

Soon, on another story on looksmax.org..

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, greywind, Debetro and 6 others

Brutal I was a jester like this in like 5th grade now I feel like roping:feelswhy: Whenever I suddenly remember those days.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, greywind, bloomercel and 5 others