don't be like me

Demir

Demir

Banned
I could be a sex-haver, many girls had crushes on me in my teens, but I was autistic and only wanted to get drunk and smoke weed and listen to metal music. All my friends had girlfriends except me. Then after school I became basement dweller with few incel friends. Even that friends ghosted me when they got girlfriends in their mid 20s. And here I am now shitposting on incel forums with children who are half of my age. Don't be like me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 206
giphy.gif

I think the same will happen to me, but with the difference that girls are not even interested on me and i dont smoke weed or drink :feelsbadman:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: hebbewem, Framletgod, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person
19db3c2f71bc8e6b1f4ec8d99fa49d05.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
I could be a sex-haver, many girls had crushes on me in my teens, but I was autistic and only wanted to get drunk and smoke weed and listen to metal music. All my friends had girlfriends except me. Then after school I became basement dweller with few incel friends. Even that friends ghosted me when they got girlfriends in their mid 20s. And here I am now shitposting on incel forums with children who are half of my age. Don't be like me

What happened, did you bald?

• So Sad
Reactions: Demir