I don't want sex, i just want love

i want sex with someone that i love for the bonding ,
Lovely take OP :lul:, Just wanted to remind you that if you ever find a woman to "bond" with, Just remember that she has already "bonded":ROFLMAO: with multiple men in the past in very "bonding" and creative ways:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Lovely take OP :lul:, Just wanted to remind you that if you ever find a woman to "bond" with, Just remember that she has already "bonded":ROFLMAO: with multiple men in the past in very "bonding" and creative ways:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
just stfu man comon roppemaxx please :feelsuhh:

I look good but i just never wanted to just have sex just for pleasure.
I even had matches on dating apps with girls who wanted casual sex but i just blocked them because i want to find a virgin, high iq girl who can understand me and my sad chilhood and who i am as a person now.
I was bullied everyday, alcoholic dad who beat me, suicidal mother who had cancer

I'm a neet(i can't keep a job , so i'm doing blackhat hacking to survive) , a loser from the society pov, ex amateur boxer .. i was good but i have high myopia with risk to be blind if i get hit.. so over..
I never had friends , i was between the 4 walls my whole life and i still don't want friends, i just want a girlfriend who is able to love me and see who i am , i don't even want to be liked for my face, i always try to look ,,bad'' in photos with a ,,deep'' bio .. hopefully to make a ,,weird'' girl to be interested in me

The thing is i'm possesive , or that's what they say
But, i don't have female friends and i don't want to, i don't go out, and i don't talk with the opposite sex , i want a girlfriend who also doesn' t have male friends and is just with me, me and her going to the mountains, partying together, cuddling.. I don't like the hook-up culture , it disgust me.. the life is not worth living without a girl who is able to love you and be with you all the time.

I will do anything for a girl like that.. But i don't think feminine girls are able to truly love because their biology it's anti love.. wanting a big male, confident, dominant.. it's just.. superficial and not romantic..to animalistic and primitive
I think tomboys/masculine girls(with more prenatal t) or girls who have mental issues are able to love, because they are different and maybe want something else .. i can't take it anymore, i want to be loved.
I want an assertive girl to just tell me how much she love me, how much she care about me and that i'm a stupid idiot and she will never leave me.

I don't want to act confident, i don' t want to not be able to be vulnerable or to play games to have someone, i want to be myself.
I think i'm also a little submissive? I want the girl to initiate, her to hug me from the behind..
I also have selective empathy.. if a 4 y old child died smashed by a train in front of me i would not feel nothing.. i can 't feel something for someone who doesn't love me or i don't love.
Tales from the gypsy caravan