Don't be nice to people

Deleted member 18340

Deleted member 18340

Platinum
Seriously don't be nice to people ..it gives them chance to disrespect you ..I go to my MMA gym and I try to be as respectful and even extra friendly to the younger ones there to make them feel less insecure I guess..I'm 23 and some are as young as 18 ..now the thing is many of these younger ones take me being nice for granted and will just often touch my face with their gloves ..it actually makes me so angry that I wanna headbutt them and smash their faces till they ard almost half dead but then I remember if I do something like that , my coach will kick me out and bla bla ...so I just have to bite my teeth and let that anger fade ...that's one example ..

Another occassion was when I was weighing myself on the weight machine ..and this scrawny ass manlet shitskin Bangla dude was constantly behind me telling me to make it quick and just kept on going like 'dont weigh yourself you're good ' he took it too far when he touched me and it made me really angry I said 'dont touch me again ..you don't want that boy trust me ' ..sometimes you just have to finally give in to the burning rage ...the guy then went away saying 'i don't like to fight ' ..well its not like he could even fight so good for him ..Incel rage is a thing buddyboyos

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: isis_Bleach, Gaia262, rand anon and 2 others
Being nice is a burden

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 18340
Being nice is a burden
People take you for granted ...I'm actually known for being absolutely moral-less , vile by people who know me ..but sometimes I play the good Samaritan character to be nice to others ..trust me it's not worth it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, isis_Bleach, rand anon and 1 other person
People take you for granted ...I'm actually known for being absolutely moral-less , vile by people who know me ..but sometimes I play the good Samaritan character to be nice to others ..trust me it's not worth it
I try to do it for moralfaggy reasons and yeah it never helps in life. Being a douche will get you much further.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18340
people will take advantage of you cause they think that you'll keep being nice even if they exploit you, never be nice to anyone if they don't earn it

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Boxingfan, Toth's thot, Anchor_Ship and 6 others
How tall are you?

Based fycking thread don’t let anyone take advantage of your morality