SHARK

Kraken
shit is unfixable

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2587 and Deleted member 685
yup. permanent man titties

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2587
I used to be sorta skinnyfat at 14 but but by the time i turned 16 my frame got wider and stronger.

If you’re skinnyfat you need to bulk and build muscle first for like a year or two..sizemaxx ..then you can cut down to a respectable level with some muscle..

If u just cut from skinnyfat you’re gonna look like shit and have no abs even at holocaust level bodyfat

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, Deleted member 3679, 2peasinapod and 1 other person
If you’re skinnyfat you need to bulk and build muscle first for like a year or two..sizemaxx ..then you can cut down to a respectable level with some muscle..

If u just cut from skinnyfat you’re gonna look like shit and have no abs even at holocaust level bodyfat
Tbh I disagree. I think if your bodyfat % is high even at a low bodyweight (like a skinnyfat guy 5'10 160 lbs) he should lift weights and cut down to say, 140-145. Then from there he can slowly build muscle and stay lean.

Because face.

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, Deleted member 245, Mateusz74 and 2 others
Tbh I disagree. I think if your bodyfat % is high even at a low bodyweight (like a skinnyfat guy 5'10 160 lbs) he should lift weights and cut down to say, 140-145. Then from there he can slowly build muscle and stay lean.

Because face.
You’ll waste your noob gains on a caloric deficit though

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, I'mme, Deleted member 245 and 6 others
noob gains cannot be wasted, that is a myth

You don’t think that in your most responsive stage of muscle development that being in a caloric surplus could serve as an advantage?

You don’t think that in your most responsive stage of muscle development that being in a caloric surplus could serve as an advantage?
The way it works is you have a certain amount of muscle that you will easily gain aka noob gains. You can gain that muscle easily anytime you choose, not just when you start training. If you have no idea what you're doing, barely eat, and train 6 months making almost zero progress your noob gains are still there to be had if you start training properly and eatinng enough.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245, Mateusz74 and Deleted member 1680
The way it works is you have a certain amount of muscle that you will easily gain aka noob gains. You can gain that muscle easily anytime you choose, not just when you start training. If you have no idea what you're doing, barely eat, and train 6 months making almost zero progress your noob gains are still there to be had if you start training properly and eatinng enough.
Yeah makes sense..

Idk..I think I’m more biased towards the bulking first just cuz when I first started lifting that’s what I did and it worked really well..

Now I’m on my way years later and have made tons of progress...

I see a lot of ppl who don’t lift much on here dieting down and still worrying about abs, size etc..

It’s like u could skip that process if u just bulked up first...then when u cut down u would see those abs and see some definition.. opposed to just being a skinnier version of ones self

Looksmaxxing like its my job.
Im 28 and fixed my skinnyfat problem after a serious drug bender that lasted for few months.
Amphetamine burned the remaining fat in lovehandles and lower belly.
And it hasnt come back since.

• JFL
Reactions: Esteban1997
Looksmaxxing like its my job.
Im 28 and fixed my skinnyfat problem after a serious drug bender that lasted for few months.
Amphetamine burned the remaining fat in lovehandles and lower belly.
And it hasnt come back since.
Might get myself some as well to lean down more. It also suppresses appetite. How long did it take and how much weight lost?

Might get myself some as well to lean down more. It also suppresses appetite. How long did it take and how much weight lost?
In weeks its insane how fast u lose it.

Jfl 1 or 2 years?More like 6 months

Can't understand skinnyfats. Are they ectomorph like normal skinny people?

Can't understand skinnyfats. Are they ectomorph like normal skinny people?
They are ectomorphs who dont give a shit what they eat and barely workout. Likely drink milk like a children

• +1
Reactions: Dino Hamciaren
shit is unfixable
dude i'm close to completely fixing it (post 20, no roids)

you need to gymcel every single day and your body will adapt itself srs

@Esteban1997
Giphy 1