Girls don't like skinny guys, they are into muscle

Attachments

• 4198349_IMG_20240304_171901.jpg
    4198349_IMG_20240304_171901.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
The muscles defo are a positive (unlike so retards are claiming) but this only worked cuz ur frame OP. If someone with bad frame did this they would like shit.

Good work tho
Look at the lastest posts and my physique without muscles... Its not frame its all hard work

Look at the lastest posts and my physique without muscles... Its not frame its all hard work
U had muscles there, if that is ur real b4 picture then that is kinda crazy.

U did put in lots of hard work but there is always a genetics component to it, but that shouldn't stop people from trying.

How long did u train and what was your cycle

Height and frame are more important than muscle tho.
Also a muscular body is nothing without low bf%

• +1
Reactions: Tonymontana and maxxmclooks

U did put in lots of hard work but there is always a genetics component to it, but that shouldn't stop people from trying.

1 year natty 1 year on roids. Cycle rn 400 test e 200 tren e 40 winny

• Love it
Reactions: maxxmclooks and LegitUser
Cope gym matters to the average normie not everyone is a PSL God , gym is only cope is you soley rely on it to carry your SMV
I didn't say it's only face there's also height, frame, race etc but since the muscle you gain from gym is not a genetic thing , it doesn't matter to them

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
what is ur routine? insane physique if natty

image.png

this was my peak physique

Last edited:
what is ur routine? insane physique if natty

image.png

this was my peak physique
not natty
my routine is just train upper body 12 sets to failure a week for each muscle group

400 test e 200 tren e 40 winny
1 year natty 1 roids

All theirs I fucked used to say they are into skinny guys, but whenever I got naked they got extremely aroused and all of these girls that my body is the ever they have ever seen so yeah I think muscles mog
No shit ofc muscle is better than being skinny but frame is way more important than any muscle

muscles are cope, if ur good looking enough, ur body doesnt matter
No one here is good looking enough. So it's not a cope for 99% of men.
Weird outlier mental masturbation doesn't disprove the rule.

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
TO ANYONE SAYING I JUST HAVE GOOD FRAME
This is how look when I lose my muscles due to hospitalization. Completely average. 2 months before the 2nd picture was taking btw
this is enough tu fuck tbh

Muscles help 100%. There is some lame rumor here that building muscle somehow makes you a weird gym rat or something. But anyone who has a clue or has ever been muscular knows it helps significantly. Even if your face is average. Just don't be a riding weirdo. That's what makes people look like gymcels. Anyone increases in attractiveness with a muscular , athletic body tho

• +1
Reactions: Tonymontana and Haydez
You’re running a pharmacy but still very good physique.

• +1
Reactions: Sodoku
ah if ur not natty then its not impressive.. im natty and old..
99.5 percent of naturals won’t have an impressive physique no matter the age. It’s just the way it is.

The ones that do typically have monster frames to begin with.

Bro is threatning to block someone on a public forum I wonder how you felt after writing that

Attachments

• B11E7661-9A82-48BC-92F3-7A0B073E25E3.gif
    B11E7661-9A82-48BC-92F3-7A0B073E25E3.gif
    143.9 KB · Views: 0
All theirs I fucked used to say they are into skinny guys, but whenever I got naked they got extremely aroused and all of these girls that my body is the ever they have ever seen so yeah I think muscles mog

Gymcels... When will they gonna learn? 🤭🤣🤣🤣

Dude he is standing in the pose where anyone would look narrow... And has bad delts and probably lats
Holy shit you have to be trolling at this point. My fucking 7yo cousin could point out he has a shit frame, ur take is low iq asf

Muscles help 100%. There is some lame rumor here that building muscle somehow makes you a weird gym rat or something. But anyone who has a clue or has ever been muscular knows it helps significantly. Even if your face is average. Just don't be a riding weirdo. That's what makes people look like gymcels. Anyone increases in attractiveness with a muscular , athletic body tho
They want beta cucks skinny pricks that get shoved around into lockers in highschool so they can make the competition easier for themself I believe.

What kind of young male wants to be skinny and frail and bullied seriously retarded idealogy whoever started this rumor needs to held accountable for all my emotional turmoil and damages that has been caused in the last former years of my life before I finally went to the gym.

They want beta cucks skinny pricks that get shoved around into lockers in highschool so they can make the competition easier for themself I believe.

What kind of young male wants to be skinny and frail and bullied seriously retarded idealogy whoever started this rumor needs to held accountable for all my emotional turmoil and damages that has been caused in the last former years of my life before I finally went to the gym.
These theories come from dudes who sit on the outside and make observations with whatever limited information they have to arrive to conclusions. Usually they are just guessing cause they use the information they see on the Internet to make conclusions cause they don't actually socialize enough irl. So they come out with B's like "being muscular means nothing unless you are a gigachad with a perfect jaw and height and eyes blah blah". It's stupid and holds people back.

Granted I wanna say being huge isn't everything. You can be somebody who doesn't get bullied even if you are skinny or small. It's all about courage and speaking out for yourself. Even big dudes can get bullied by bigger dudes if they don't have courage, but being big makes it less common and sends a signal to a lot of potential social predators to back off subconsciously. But there are still bullies out there who will sometimes try to pick on big people.

But yes lifting helps with girls, confidence, social gains, and not being pushed around as much.

Gymcelling the "right way" for looksmaxxing (STAYING LOW BODYFAT/NOT BULKING LIKE A PIG, DOING MACHINES/ISOLATION EXERCISES) will absolutely ascend guys with decent+ faces.

I will say however, the most frequent compliment I get from women I fuck is "jawline, cheekbones, handsome, beautiful face.". So it's really the face that's the baseline for attraction. But they also always comment on how turned on they are about my body, and tattoos (they add extra points)

These theories come from dudes who sit on the outside and make observations with whatever limited information they have to arrive to conclusions. Usually they are just guessing cause they use the information they see on the Internet to make conclusions cause they don't actually socialize enough irl. So they come out with B's like "being muscular means nothing unless you are a gigachad with a perfect jaw and height and eyes blah blah". It's stupid and holds people back.

Granted I wanna say being huge isn't everything. You can be somebody who doesn't get bullied even if you are skinny or small. It's all about courage and speaking out for yourself. Even big dudes can get bullied by bigger dudes if they don't have courage, but being big makes it less common and sends a signal to a lot of potential social predators to back off subconsciously. But there are still bullies out there who will sometimes try to pick on big people.

But yes lifting helps with girls, confidence, social gains, and not being pushed around as much.
Perfect explanation ngl