Don’t bother with muscles

D

Deleted member 20399

Ugliest man alive
Don’t bother going to the gym and trying to gain muscle you’ll just end up with a bloated face. Just be a twink instead ur face will thank u for it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: flippasav, 0hMan, Deleted member 29155 and 6 others
gaslighting or what?
As much muscle as possible while fat as low as possible. Simple as that. Of course as natty

• +1
Reactions: GRIID, Tonymontana, hattrick and 3 others
Don’t bother going to the gym and trying to gain muscle you’ll just end up with a bloated face. Just be a twink instead ur face will thank u for it
I mean you should still try to gymcel.
Being a ripped twink is better than skinny holocaust victim

• +1
Reactions: Lucid, Danish_Retard, becomingnearperfect and 4 others
gaslighting or what?
As much muscle as possible while fat as low as possible. Simple as that. Of course as natty
You can’t be both big and lean as a natty hate to break it to u bro

You can’t be both big and lean as a natty hate to break it to u bro
world of difference between otter mode and muhamad ali physique in the eyes of womne

Don’t bother going to the gym and trying to gain muscle you’ll just end up with a bloated face.
main-qimg-dfbcdb4584baea9647f9a2a938c58b91.webp

• Ugh..
Reactions: rubberduck
chads ive met couldnt care less about gym and despite that they musclemog anyone execpt for those roiding.

It's about bone structure and superior hormonal profile not muh hard work

• +1
Reactions: Repentsinner, angelo and lightskinbengali
you're not looksmaxxing if you don't have a good body , it's that simple

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, dantemaxxing, hattrick and 1 other person

muhhhh body is cope

• +1
Reactions: dantemaxxing
Just don’t go heavy every session and alternate between low weight/high reps and calisthenics. Never skip out on cardio obviously.

I deadlift 405 and look nothing like a golem because of this regiment.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29155
chads ive met couldnt care less about gym and despite that they musclemog anyone execpt for those roiding.

just don't improve theory?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, becomingnearperfect, dantemaxxing and 1 other person
U were Best Friends with Ekil73, weren’t you?
Where did he go?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 20399
U were Best Friends with Ekil73, weren’t you?
Where did he go?
4inch4in left so he left as well he didn't want to stay in this toxic ass forum anymore

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155 and Deleted member 24712
4inch4in left so he left as well he didn't want to stay in this toxic ass forum anymore
I am talking about Ekil73 not 4inch4

• JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29155, lightskinbengali and Deleted member 24712

Doubt you met anyone actually like this . All slayers are into some form of athletics

Another klinefelter's pill

• JFL
Anyone who says "MusClEs DoNt maTteR" are just deluding themselves and are on a dozen bottle of copium.

Women have evolved to prefer to a partner who is strong and healthy.

• +1
Reactions: dantemaxxing and Deleted member 29155
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24712
You can still bulk between the ranges of 10 til 15% body fat, and you'll look good the entire process. ALthough lean is optimal. There is also the concept of micro cutting and bulling these lasts only 2 weeks.

You can still bulk between the ranges of 10 til 15% body fat, and you'll look good the entire process. ALthough lean is optimal. There is also the concept of micro cutting and bulling these lasts only 2 weeks.
Micro cuts and bulks don’t work

Micro cuts and bulks don’t work

I am soon going to try, so I'll see for myself. Anyway, it is just fat, so you'll get rid of it after you cut if you are afraid of bloat.

I am soon going to try, so I'll see for myself. Anyway, it is just fat, so you'll get rid of it after you cut if you are afraid of bloat.
Exactly. But u will still have to have a fat face for a long time

Exactly. But u will still have to have a fat face for a long time

Depends man. As I said you can cut and bulk between 10 and 15%. And you can do lean bulks. It is not necessary to become a big ogre, the most aesthetic body type is lean with muscles. Personally I've just main gained with a lot of cuts and only had a bloated face for one week because I broke my discipline lol. I've been at it for 3 years now and based on some calculations I only need 10kg of muscles to achieve my genetic potential natty.

I just hope 10 years later Sv3rige posts a video declaring gym dead like veganism.

Depends man. As I said you can cut and bulk between 10 and 15%. And you can do lean bulks. It is not necessary to become a big ogre, the most aesthetic body type is lean with muscles. Personally I've just main gained with a lot of cuts and only had a bloated face for one week because I broke my discipline lol. I've been at it for 3 years now and based on some calculations I only need 10kg of muscles to achieve my genetic potential natty.
Cutting fucks up ur growth and u don’t stop growing until 25

Just don’t go heavy every session and alternate between low weight/high reps and calisthenics. Never skip out on cardio obviously.

I deadlift 405 and look nothing like a golem because of this regiment.
Why not heavy every session?

Women say they hate muscles

As a manlet how can I cope??

• JFL
Reactions: PYT and Deleted member 20399
Turns you into a bloated puffy ogre with no definition
Pretty sure that has to do more with diet than your training 😭

I have heard that there's a difference between training for hypertrophy Vs strength but I doubt it wouldn't lead to the same results

• +1
Single digit IQ post