Don’t chase foids guys i mean it.

Jamal2222

Jamal2222

ALL POSTS MADE BY THIS IP/ACCOUNT ARE SATIRE
A foid i texted for 12 MONTHS! Unadded me, I spent a year building rapport and trying to setup links probably OVER than 20 times. Many days spent on her if you added up the hours i spent texting and snapping her it’d probably be as much time I’ve spent on this forum WTF. I’m never chasing a girl ever again i dont care i dont give a fuck im focusing on Jamal from now on. Wtf she led me on for MONTHS!!! Foids have zero shame foids are not human. Just imagine being so cavalier about unadding a guy you talked to every day, who was there for YOU! When you were down in the dumps, man.
Imagine ever looking at a foid as your equal jfl, they ARE NOT US. FOIDS ARE NOT US, THEY ARE NOT MEN AND CAN NEVER BE MEN.
CC6DF315 ACB4 44F1 AFC0 E4CE3E3019B0

It all started when i called her out on her using me for attention and not ever meeting up, then she went off about not wanting to fuck me and blah blah, maybe she should’ve told me 1 year ago. Plus she lives 12 minutes from my house it’s so fucking brutal buddy boyos

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: thereallegend, pizza, ShowerMaxxing and 10 others
@thecel

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, subhuman incel and maxxedfalloutdweller
“Many days spent on her if you added up the hours i spent texting and snapping her it’d probably be as much time I’ve spent on this forum WTF.”

naw that boy tweaking

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, JimmyDreamsOfZygos, thecel and 1 other person
I wouldn’t be breathing if I was texting a bitch that long and not have her suck my dick

• +1
Reactions: Tropical Tyrone, Deleted member 6128, ShowerMaxxing and 6 others
A foid i texted for 12 MONTHS! Unadded me, I spent a year building rapport and trying to setup links probably OVER than 20 times. Many days spent on her if you added up the hours i spent texting and snapping her it’d probably be as much time I’ve spent on this forum WTF. I’m never chasing a girl ever again i dont care i dont give a fuck im focusing on Jamal from now on. Wtf she led me on for MONTHS!!! Foids have zero shame foids are not human. Just imagine being so cavalier about unadding a guy you talked to every day, who was there for YOU! When you were down in the dumps, man.
Imagine ever looking at a foid as your equal jfl, they ARE NOT US. FOIDS ARE NOT US, THEY ARE NOT MEN AND CAN NEVER BE MEN.
View attachment 1339325

It all started when i called her out for using me for attention and not ever meeting up, then she went off about not wanting to fuck me and blah blah, maybe she should’ve told me 1 year ago. Plus she lives 12 minutes from my house it’s so fucking brutal buddy boyos
Also tell us what she said when she got angry. I want to know.

Over if you talked to a girl for that long and never met her in person

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Constantin Denis, Deleted member 6128, ShowerMaxxing and 9 others
View attachment 1339325

It all started when i called her out for using me for attention and not ever meeting up, then she went off about not wanting to fuck me and blah blah, maybe she should’ve told me 1 year ago. Plus she lives 12 minutes from my house it’s so fucking brutal buddy boyos
Foids are manlet low t jawless low iq framelet subhuman estrogenic bitches

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Jamal2222 and maxxedfalloutdweller
I have incel friends like this that talk to girls for years, girls they want to date but that have boyfriends or live far away lol.

I tell them it's a shit strategy, but they respond to me that they like the conversations, even if it doesnt workout. They can do what they want i guess

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Kristin, Bubarik and 4 others
That is another way to look at them.

after all life is all about perspective

• Love it
Reactions: Ryan
last girl I texted with for 2 days I asked for ass pic she sent it then I blocked her

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: cvzvvc and ShowerMaxxing
Bruh she was my only hope to get a jb before it’s actually illegal:feelswhy: she was prime

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Looks234 and 1 other person
I have incel friends like this that talk to girls for years, girls they want to date but that have boyfriends or live far away lol.

I tell them it's a shit strategy, but they respond to me that they like the conversations, even if it doesnt workout. They can do what they want i guess

"don't chase" is one of the few things redpillers got right

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, Tropical Tyrone, ShowerMaxxing and 6 others
Bruh she was my only hope to get a jb before it’s actually illegal:feelswhy: she was prime
Bro how could you do this to yourself. After all the knowledge you have accumulated on this forum you let this happen. Why?

• So Sad
Reactions: Jamal2222
I
imagine having social anxiety over a foid, legit remember you are physically and mentally superior. We have larger brain size and capacity. We are the master gender despite not baring offspring. Anyone afraid of being around foids is low iq.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis and Ryan
Bro how could you do this to yourself. After all the knowledge you have accumulated on this forum you let this happen. Why?
I can’t believe i fell for it , serves me right being the simp i am :feelswhy: i failed you all im sorry buddy boyos

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
I can’t believe i fell for it , serves me right being the simp i am :feelswhy: i failed you all im sorry buddy boyos😪
Yo what did the girl look like tho?

Yo what did the girl look like tho?
Unironically she used to flirt back that’s why i stayed so long, I’d be like “I’m horny af” she’d be like “me too” ,at 1am I’d say “lemme sneak over rn” . She’d be like “omg that sounds so fun but there’s people home”

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thereallegend, ShowerMaxxing, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 1 other person
Just texting for a whole year straight? What did you even talk about? Just don't say that you've been an emotional tampon for her this whole time.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Jamal2222
Just texting for a whole year straight? What are you even talked about? Just don't say that you've been an emotional tampon for her this whole time.
That’s exactly what i was she’d rant to me about her fights with her dad and all her problems i talked her through it all and encouraged her

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thereallegend, ShowerMaxxing, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 2 others
S

Bruh she was a high tier normie tbh, her ass was nice. She was built like a volleyball player
Wow bro, straight L

you don’t even have pics. If you do just pm or something. I want to see the girl you were talking to.

don't worry, we'll get 'em soon...

JAMAL WHERE ARE THE DAMN PICS

I NEED FAP MATERIAL

That’s exactly what i was she’d rant to me about her fights with her dad and all her problems i talked her through it all and encouraged her
View attachment 1339364

you'll learn from this

you sent the wrong signal, over and over, as you now probably realize

you signaled "i'm gay and want to be your friend" instead of signaling "i want to be sexual with you"

ignoring women you're very attracted to feels almost too easy, but it takes skill and is extremely important; it sends them the proper signal

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 6403
you signaled "i'm gay and want to be your friend" instead of signaling "i want to be sexual with you"
lol i tried to use reverse psychology and address this girl as my bro and it did not work

JFL @ the snowbunny #4 contact like you weren’t simping for a year just to get turbocucked.

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, AlwaysHaveQuestions and PYT
Ignoring women you're very attracted to feels almost too easy, but it takes skill and is extremely important; it sends them the proper signal
Elaborate cause wtf are you talking about, ignoring them is sending the message you want to be sexual?:lul:

It’s not easy to ignore someone you’re very attracted to

• JFL
Reactions: micropenis29 and one job away
“Many days spent on her if you added up the hours i spent texting and snapping her it’d probably be as much time I’ve spent on this forum WTF.”

naw that boy tweaking
Niggas been putting some random hoe before his bros on looksmax. Serves him right ngl

Elaborate cause wtf are you talking about, ignoring them is sending the message you want to be sexual?:lul:

yes

ignoring them sends a direct and powerful signal that you're only interested in them as a sexual partner and not as a friend

only be friendly with women you're not interested in sexually

It’s not easy to ignore someone you’re very attracted to

yes it is

women aren't interesting people

they're very easy to ignore

but you likely were taught, somewhere along the line, to feign interest in what they have to say, their interests, etc

don't do that

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and ShowerMaxxing
Don’t chase, just let them come to you.

Lol fucking faggots bashing PUA here saying its shit and than this nigga from a "blackpilled" forum that hates sluts, nigga that has been here for a year, goes and simps for a slut saying how beautiful she is, how he wants to mentally help her, all that for a whole year and wonders why she ghosted him. Just shows how much incels here are "blackpilled", fuckers would probably start simping at the smallest IOI from a hot bitch

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Deleted member 6128, JimmyDreamsOfZygos and 1 other person
Lol fucking faggots bashing PUA here saying its shit and than this nigga from a "blackpilled" forum that hates sluts, nigga that has been here for a year, goes and simps for a slut saying how beautiful she is, how he wants to mentally help her, all that for a whole year and wonders why she ghosted him. Just shows how much incels here are "blackpilled", fuckers would probably start simping at the smallest IOI from a hot bitch
I’ve failed you boyos , i fell off track it won’t happen again

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, ElySioNs, MikeMew'sBitch and 1 other person
You’re relatively new I think you missed the whole saga where a foid entered the discord and got like 1/2 of the users to fall for her and send her videos of them cutting their wrists. Even based users like @Hozay and shit got cucked.

• JFL
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch
You’re relatively new I think you missed the whole saga where a foid entered the discord and got like 1/2 of the users to fall for her and send her videos of them cutting their wrists. Even based users like @Hozay and shit got cucked.
Niggas need to fucking rope, simp mentality is obviously so deeply ingrained into beta men such as incels here that they will simp despite calling themselves "blackpilled"

• +1
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos