Don’t cycle boron

BloodClot

BloodClot

Mistral
I made the mistake of trying to cycle boron one week on one week off. While boron does work to raise free testosterone and decrease shbg, when you cycle off your estrogen rebounds hard asf. Over for me and my growth plates

Thought estrogen came up if you didn’t cycle

Jfl as if boron is going to do anything at all.

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian
O shit , wait how it’s supposed then

I thought it was the opposite of you take for weeks and don’t

B , we need to immediately tag high iq users

Thought estrogen came up if you didn’t cycle
This is what I thought also but it turns out boron can have a estrogen rebound once you cyclenoff

• +1
Reactions: castelldefels
I made the mistake of trying to cycle boron one week on one week off. While boron does work to raise free testosterone and decrease shbg, when you cycle off your estrogen rebounds hard asf. Over for me and my growth plates
Where Can I Read More About This??????????? fucccck

Jfl as if boron is going to do anything at all.
If you read the studies it actually decreases estradiol and increases free test significantly

If you read the studies it actually decreases estradiol and increases free test significantly
Yes but like sometimes especially for women it increase the Estrogen

Where Can I Read More About This??????????? fucccck
Just read some anecdotes on reddit, it makes sense since steroids such as proviron that lower SHBG cause a estrogen rebound when you stop taking it

Just read some anecdotes on reddit, it makes sense since steroids such as proviron that lower SHBG cause a estrogen rebound when you stop taking it
So Basically Some Fags At Reddit Good Source OP

Do you experience feeling high E ?

Bruh it says that it decreases e
As i’ve stated, it decreases estrogen for 1-2 weeks than starts increasing it. If you cycle off your estrogen rebounds

let me guess you cycle it with dates like I do

As i’ve stated, it decreases estrogen for 1-2 weeks than starts increasing it. If you cycle off your estrogen rebounds
So what to do ? If we take more it will incrsease if we stop it will increase

Last edited:
We are stuck in a situation someone help

Boron is essential if you're on fin or DUT, 10mg reduces SHBG by alot

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Mechanism in play? Proviron actually antagonises estrogen receptors ( dht is a mild AI) so I wouldn’t compare