Dont discourage SUICIDE!

D

Deleted member 66616

Iron
some people NEED it! spread advancmenet to humanity or shoot yourself! its that simple really.

whoeven needs it, please kill ur selves for the lack of output and potential u have. ur pathetic life and ambitions are limited, unachievable and too far!

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Zeruel, seethe and 8 others
will do bhai

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme and sub5c3l
some people NEED it! spread advancmenet to humanity or shoot yourself! its that simple really.

whoeven needs it, please kill ur selves for the lack of output and potential u have. ur pathetic life and ambitions are limited, unachievable and too far!
I encourage you to rope

• JFL
Reactions: seethe

Alright. Im roping and blaming you in my suicide note. This whole forum will be taken down.
You better not have used your personal email:lul:

Alright. Im roping and blaming you in my suicide note. This whole forum will be taken down.
You better not have used your personal email:lul:
please leave a shout out to my direct account! u will not be missed!

• JFL
Reactions: whiteislandpill
Humanity? I only stand for myself. I only serve what's in my best interest. Fuck society and humanity.

follow your own advice 🔥🔥🔥🔥

7dd1371ac927dea63d8cd90ae8b67436

• +1
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not)
Hate from Slums of mumbai :love::love:

Humanity? I only stand for myself. I only serve what's in my best interest. Fuck society and humanity.
Heinrich wouldn’t be happy with that. You live to serve the 3rd Reich

• Hmm...
Reactions: WeiWei