Don't do steroids if ur a fucken incel

Swagwaffle

Swagwaffle

Quality Posts Only
Long story short I used to sell steroids in high school. I was mostly a drug dealer but many others wanted roids. M-Drol and all the other prohormones were out at the time. These were cheap roids at the time which allowed me to flip for a high $.

I witnessed many ppl i sold to do cycles. I myself never did because im a manlet & was scared of stunt growth.

Ur fucking urself up for using steroids as an incel. First off ur genes fucken suck. U give ur steroids to use and u will make regular gains only (nothing that looks unnatural).

I have Chad friends who took roids. Gained +50lbs of muscle looked like monsters. Eventually they got tired of the fitness life & now they look like scrawny regular kids.

I also have Chad friends who are currently balding at age 25. (they did it around age 18)....so ur taking a risk no matter what

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, middayshowers, MentalistKebab and 3 others
Incel trait #1: Naturally bad view on steroids.

• +1
Reactions: ChadsAreCool, Piro, poloralf and 1 other person
Incel trait #1: Naturally bad view on steroids.

If i witnessed amazing results I would not be saying this.

Im speaking off experience. I witnessed skinny kids gain muscle but nothing too crazy at all. & they end up failing because they don't maintain muscle. So u just hurt urself for no reason lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Peruvian
Okey Dokey!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Swagwaffle
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and Deleted member 6401
Long story short I used to sell steroids in high school. I was mostly a drug dealer but many others wanted roids. M-Drol and all the other prohormones were out at the time. These were cheap roids at the time which allowed me to flip for a high $.

I witnessed many ppl i sold to do cycles. I myself never did because im a manlet & was scared of stunt growth.

Ur fucking urself up for using steroids as an incel. First off ur genes fucken suck. U give ur steroids to use and u will make regular gains only (nothing that looks unnatural).

I have Chad friends who took roids. Gained +50lbs of muscle looked like monsters. Eventually they got tired of the fitness life & now they look like scrawny regular kids.

I also have Chad friends who are currently balding at age 25. (they did it around age 18)....so ur taking a risk no matter what
@Intel.Imperitive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
But steroids can make u transform from a incel to a shredded slayer. Not only do they give you a zeus like physique they might also make your jaw bigger, however everyone (incel or not) should max their natty potential or come close to it before jumping on the juice imo. Most side effects can usually be avoided.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Peruvian and Littleboy
  • +1
I'm 32. What have I got to lose. Just be sensible really about it. I'm going to use the gel version, injectable ones but with numbing gel and or the oral versions. I have to reverse my bone loss and whilst I'm at it muscle loss too, to reverse my skinny fat physique.

• +1
But steroids can make u transform from a incel to a shredded slayer. Not only do they give you a zeus like physique they might also make your jaw bigger, however everyone (incel or not) should max their natty potential or come close to it before jumping on the juice imo. Most side effects can usually be avoided.
Kek then you have to take them really early. Who knows maybe there will be a 10 year old black pilled incel out there somewhere that will run cycles at his age lol.
------------

I wouldn't risk roids if I already had an aesthetic face but that's just my low T brain talking again.

Last edited:
  • +1
Kek then you have to take them really early. Who knows maybe there will be a 10 year old black pilled incel out there somewhere that will run cycles at his age lol.
------------

I wouldn't risk roids if I already had an aesthetic face but that's just my low T brain talking again.
No one would risk roids if their face was aesthetic enough to get them alot of pussy unless they are doing it for sports. Its the ugly people who have to overcompensate for their ugly/average face by building a greek god like body using juice.(If they cant do it natty)

• +1
Give me evidence that steroids affect your jaw after 18.
As far as I know l they age your skin and make you go bald prematurely.
Steroids were meant to be used by good looking Chads that can handle the extra test and by framecels that look ridiculous without them.

• +1
I'm 32. What have I got to lose. Just be sensible really about it. I'm going to use the gel version, injectable ones but with numbing gel and or the oral versions. I have to reverse my bone loss and whilst I'm at it muscle loss too, to reverse my skinny fat physique.

Lol. My man said the gel version. Dont use the gel version its bullshit past a TRT dose. And TRT doses wont do jack anyways. You can take an oral steroid, but only if you take the injectable testosterone too. Like, ALL CYCLES MUST MUST MUST HAVE REGULAR INJECTABLE TESTOSTERONE IN THEM. Oral only cycles are for athletes with vaginas only. They dont work for men the same way. Dont be such a pussy and just inject lol.

I was just like you, I looked for like 500 ways to try and cycle without injecting, one day I just said fuck it and got some test & npp. The actual injection didnt hurt one bit.

• +1
Give me evidence that steroids affect your jaw after 18.
As far as I know l they age your skin and make you go bald prematurely.
Steroids were meant to be used by good looking Chads that can handle the extra test and by framecels that look ridiculous without them.
It all depends on your genes. they may age ur skin, make u go bald or they might not, its impossible to tell. btw evidence.

Attachments

• roid jaw.jpg
    roid jaw.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 114
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
Rich Piana said that the HGH made his wrists and ankles grow. It's possible I suppose that your skull could grow as well.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Swagwaffle
Rich Piana said that the HGH made his wrists and ankles grow. It's possible I suppose that your skull could grow as well.
interesting. i noticed my wrists and ankles are equivalent to a 12 year old girl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Sparrow's Song
Steroids are degenerate

• +1
It all depends on your genes. they may age ur skin, make u go bald or they might not, its impossible to tell. btw evidence.
Zyzz also had jaw surgery
Yeah he also said it made his skull grow, feet, hands and organs

• +1
37d2ab23a4a119b3e444a35aefca0e0a.jpg

What happened to Yates' skull and jaw after tren + GH + insulin.

But yeah taking gh to grow anything is a bad idea cause the growth is entirely random. I.e your hands and feet could grow and you could get some nasty ass acromegaly.

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab and Deleted member 6401
37d2ab23a4a119b3e444a35aefca0e0a.jpg

What happened to Yates' skull and jaw after tren + GH + insulin.

But yeah taking gh to grow anything is a bad idea cause the growth is entirely random. I.e your hands and feet could grow and you could get some nasty ass acromegaly.
even it out with synthol
Bodybuilder-574870.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and CopeMaxxer
Fucking hop on ASAP before your bones seal off for good, the longer you wait the harder it will be

Well since the most important aspect of your overall appearance is your face, taking steroids will not really improve your chances with women if they are not attracted to your face.