Don't do the right thing. Do gooders never win

Pride

Pride

chameleon
SOUNDTRACK

Since the start of this year roughly, I have come to realize that you rarely, if ever, get rewarded for doing the right thing and you are simply punished for doing the wrong thing and sometimes, even the right thing.

My Own Experience
Shouldn't rot inside? Go do sprints = Injuries Pubis area and now can't even jog without severe pain
Doesn't leave talking stage for another better girl? = She leaves you and meets her now boyfriend days later
Don't talk bad about her, or even think about her at all really = She spreads lies calling you a werido despite her being a horrible person
Don't wanna lead a girl on for prom just to drop her for a better option = In the end get a legit Stacy to go with who is a whore and simply stresses and embarrass you at your first prom
Be nice to people and do not treat them bad = people still try to tear you down despite you never even caring to talk bad about them
Fap = Get bad luck the next day (not joking it seems this happens to me but im also OCD so..)

Genuiely am done doing the right thing. I ask you guys please tell me when you have done the right thing, and got rewarded. I also noticed that some people do the wrong thing, and get rewarded. I hate this, i literally try for the most part to be a good person, yet i still get the short end of the stick, yet i see guys who lie, cheat, scam and scheme win.

swapping teams,

-Pride

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, fxckz, edodalic29 and 2 others
it's not bout good or bad, it's about doing what you think promotes the best balance of outcomes for you and your environment. if your actions lead to a shit environment, you will have to suffer that enviornment. good and bad doesn't exist in nature. only thing that exists, is what will improve your reproductive success, fitness, health, etc

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
Just go villan mode on the world , it mogs
The Crow Goth GIF by Paramount Movies

• JFL
Reactions: Pride
Don't talk bad about her, or even think about her at all really = She spreads lies calling you a werido despite her being a horrible person
this literally happened to me with this one foid JFL
being a good person literally gets you nowhere