Don't drink alcohol

D

Deleted member 5522

dont be jealous asshole
It dehydrates you, its bad for your liver and only provides a temporary "high" then you start wanting more of it. It gives you a hang over and generally costs money which could be better spent looksmaxxing.

I see normies who were once lean and good looking look like trash due to their collagen being low and beer giving them fat they never had. They look like trash.

If you have greatness in your dna then you should be able to stay away from forcefully drinking disgusting liquids that cover the taste of the alcohol. Its a huge looksmin in general and more than people think.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Stare, goat2x, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 8 others
Don't smoke either

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
@personalityinkwell look at this boomer anti coper cuck

• +1
It dehydrates you, its bad for your liver and only provides a temporary "high" then you start wanting more of it. It gives you a hang over and generally costs money which could be better spent looksmaxxing.

I see normies who were once lean and good looking look like trash due to their collagen being low and beer giving them fat they never had. They look like trash.

If you have greatness in your dna then you should be able to stay away from forcefully drinking disgusting liquids that cover the taste of the alcohol. Its a huge looksmin in general and more than people think.
i actually agree though. i hate being alcoholic

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: PYT, Deleted member 5522, Subhuman trash and 1 other person
Dude I really like you but if you truly want to looksmax to your fullest extend alcohol has to go. If you need it to cope then fair enough but I suggest finding better copes. For example you could spend the money on a hooker and still be happy or a new pc. Alcohol is expensive and unhealthy. Better to just not drink it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8919, Deleted member 4612 and Deleted member 5522
@Zyros

• +1
I hate that toilets are allowed to toilet without repercussions.
Toilets look like 40 at 18 these days due to alcohol. A man can take the effects of alcohol better ngl. Women are not off the hook but who cares about them. I would encourage drinking to toilets to make them suffer. But I will always give my opinion on such matters here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612 and Subhuman trash
Every time you drink you are paying the alcohol industry to looksmin and iqmin yourself

• +1
Every time you drink you are paying the alcohol industry to looksmin and iqmin yourself
Its idiotic to pay for your own demise tbh

You can drink it in moderation, Just not every fucking day.

• +1
You can drink it in moderation, Just not every fucking day.
Drinking it in moderation will just leave one unsatisfied. The nature of alcohol is to want more and more. Its a pyramid scheme in that sense.

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
Drinking it in moderation will just leave one unsatisfied. The nature of alcohol is to want more and more. Its a pyramid scheme in that sense.
Yeah but if you have self control you'll be fine.

benzos mog alcohol to oblivion

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
fuarkkkk but I love to party

fuck it u only live once

Alcohol and drugs are for losers

• +1
Reactions: Highrise and HighIQcel
Tbh. Not worth the risk though, shrooms are probably one of the few drugs that won't healthmin&looksmin you
Have you tried shrooms? it looks interesting ngl

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
Cope, drink and smoke only at parties it Helps so much with everything its incredible

Have you tried shrooms? it looks interesting ngl
I've tried truffles and they're amazing tbh. Makes me more open, talkative, lowers inhibition, better conversationalist. They make me feel euphoric and relaxed.
I once tried them before working out and I was able to do more reps in the gym bc of the truffles.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8919
sorry bro but i caged when somebody who obviously doesn't drink tell me not to drink

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 8919
Don't fap either