Don’t end up like me

Franciυm

Franciυm

New Gen
Joined
Aug 21, 2026
Posts
39
Reputation
55
Got a A level maths exam tmr and have to learn the whole of pure maths year 1 and 2 in one night
I haven’t even started yet and already wanna give up a die.

i tried stealing the paper today went into my maths class opened every single drawer, cupboard, shelf even opened up my teachers bag just to find nothing.

Then he walked in and I made a bullshit excuse and said I came in to borrow a mini whiteboard to take home and revise. I’m like 80% sure he didn’t believe me, I don’t blame him but oh well.

Then went on tt for a break just to some friends on a live. Oml It made my blood boillllllll
I felt like a cuck watching the live at home in my bed.
I got so jealous seeing how carefree they were
Whilst I’m slaving at home learning content they’re livinggg.

ffs why couldn’t I be born into wealth then I could take sloppy a levels like business and just inherit everything

anyways
Idk why I made ts thread js wanted to vent
peace.
 
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mirin.Magnet, basedhood, nqx05 and 2 others
just listen in class lmao you dont even need to study in high school
 
  • +1
Reactions: simematic, True Spaniard and L(oser)ooksmaxxer
If u need to study in hs you’re a low iq nigger and not making it anyway
 
  • +1
Reactions: simematic
Got a maths exam tmr and have to learn the whole of pure maths year 1 and 2 in one night
I haven’t even started yet and already wanna give up a die.

i tried stealing the paper today went into my maths class opened every single drawer, cupboard, shelf even opened up my teachers bag just to find nothing.

Then he walked in and I made a bullshit excuse and said I came in to borrow a mini whiteboard to take home and revise. I’m like 80% sure he didn’t believe me, I don’t blame him but oh well.

Then went on tt for a break just to some friends on a live. Oml It made my blood boillllllll
I felt like a cuck watching the live at home in my bed.
I got so jealous seeing how carefree they were
Whilst I’m slaving at home learning content they’re livinggg.

ffs why couldn’t I be born into wealth then I could take sloppy a levels like business and just inherit everything:feelsokman:

anyways
Idk why I made ts thread js wanted to vent
peace.
Seems like add/adhd behaviour unless youre just a very lazy fuck. You should go get it checked whenever you can man. If you know what type of problems the teacher puts on the exam just do one or two of each to get the pattern recognition of concepts and formulas you gotta apply. If youre genuinely starting from the scratch and dont even know the basics dont even bother, just try to enjoy the rest of the day without worrying too much about the exam and get some rest. Hope the best for you brother
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mirin.Magnet and Franciυm
If u need to study in hs you’re a low iq nigger and not making it anyway
People like you are genuinely scum and deserve to die
You say u don’t need to study and I’m sure ur sitting on Bs MAX

I will always look down on you knowing I’m doing better than u just cause ur an idiot who’s been brainwashed into bedrotting
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mirin.Magnet, simematic and L(oser)ooksmaxxer
People like you are genuinely scum and deserve to die
You say u don’t need to study and I’m sure ur sitting on Bs MAX

I will always look down on you knowing I’m doing better than u just cause ur an idiot who’s been brainwashed into bedrotting
I literally got into a good university bro cope:lul::lul: doesn’t matter anyway
 
  • +1
Reactions: simematic
“Good university”:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: if it’s not top 10 global don’t talk to me peasant
Nigger called me a peasant:lul::lul::lul::lul: let’s see u get into a top 10 uni when u got an exam and your brain is so fried instead of studying u argue with randoms on org:lul::lul:
 
  • +1
Reactions: nqx05
Nigger called me a peasant:lul::lul::lul::lul: let’s see u get into a top 10 uni when u got an exam and your brain is so fried instead of studying u argue with randoms on org:lul::lul:
I could apply to ucl with just my year 12 predicteds loool

Keep coping with your shitty ass uni I will always look down on scum like you
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mirin.Magnet
I could apply to ucl with just my year 12 predicteds loool

Keep coping with your shitty ass uni I will always look down on scum like you
I don’t even go lol:lul::lul::lul: go to uni to waste your time and money all it’s good for is whoring around:lul:
 
I don’t even go lol:lul::lul::lul: go to uni to waste your time and money all it’s good for is whoring around:lul:
“Waste your money” and it’s just £120 out of a 40k salary. Stay broke kid
You’ve been brainwashed to the point I feel bad
I’m guaranteed a high paid job soon as I leave ucl whilst you sit and rot on org.:ROFLMAO: get a grip
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mirin.Magnet
“Waste your money” and it’s just £120 out of a 40k salary. Stay broke kid
You’ve been brainwashed to the point I feel bad
I’m guaranteed a high paid job soon as I leave ucl whilst you sit and rot on org.:ROFLMAO: get a grip
Retard I’m not wasting my time on u fuck off
 
math isn't worth the cortisol spike
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Franciυm

Similar threads

L
Replies
1
Views
33
RichLTN
RichLTN
iblamexyz
Replies
24
Views
175
zirg
Z
pleasevanity
Replies
9
Views
55
roymustang
roymustang
ragingmanlet
Replies
17
Views
114
mangotimer
mangotimer
UnGhosted
Replies
3
Views
33
Phio
P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top