Don’t end up like @the Bull

M

moreroidsmoredates

Kraken
For all the younger people on the forum let @the BULL be a lesson for all of you.

He is nearing his 30s and lives with his parents, has no job, no money, needs to be drug tested for his drivers license, no wife and no children.
Besides all of that he argues with children 24/7 as a manchild on this forum.

He gave me motivation to not end up like him.
Thanks for that I guess…?

Just take this seriously or otherwise you’ll end up depressed and look back with regret.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Davidproton, saiya_online, thebuffdon690 and 33 others
@the BULL will always have forum aura no matter what and that is what matters...

His wife are the mods and his children are the newfags and greycels on this website...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Davidproton, dopaminebeyondfried, Kazey and 9 others
At least he is htn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bushman, flippasav, mrriceguyreturn and 13 others
he's 6'5 though

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: saiya_online, mrriceguyreturn, ltsOver and 5 others
why do you act like his freind one day then make hateful threads about him when hes clearly mentally ill and your kicking him when hes down,are you bipolar or something?

• +1
Reactions: Bushman and n9wiff
he's 6'5 though
Why did you make me do this bro:feelskek:
IMG 8848

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, thebuffdon690, thereallegend and 6 others
Bro be going through identity crisis. One day he's Chad and other day he's incel. One day he hates women and next day he argues they're superior and more reasonable in virtually every way.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, bloomercel, user123456 and 6 others
Don't worry, pal. He will find a job and slay stacies next year. Trust me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChiraqJihad, Manletmachine, bloomercel and 3 others
yeah legit but it was not my fault. i don't wish my destiny to the worst of my enemies it's just too cruel

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: polishdonniedarko, saiya_online, JL~ and 12 others
why do you act like his freind one day then make hateful threads about him when hes clearly mentally ill and your kicking him when hes down,are you bipolar or something?
You haven’t been long enough on this forum to know the exact situation.
Don’t talk if you don’t know.

I just said to him that I have a hard time and going through bad times and he made fun of it as usual.

He cries about the fact that I don’t have emotional intelligence and then does the exact same thing.
Hypocritical.

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690, n9wiff, i_love_roosters and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Davidproton, thebuffdon690 and the BULL
yeah legit but it was not my fault. i don't wish my destiny to the worst of my enemies it's just too cruel
Why do i either like you or dislike you? You must be bonesmashing your brain to turn it into high iq or low iq.

• JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and the BULL
Why do i either like you or dislike you? You must be bonesmashing your brain to turn it into high iq or low iq.
Bipolar, schizophrenia and psychosis.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690, i_love_roosters, Bomber517 and 1 other person
You haven’t been long enough on this forum to know the exact situation.
Don’t talk if you don’t know.

I just said to him that I have a hard time and going through bad times and he made fun of it as usual.

He cries about the fact that I don’t have emotional intelligence and then does the exact same thing.
Hypocritical.
I Just said It cannot be worse than my situation whatever has happened to you, unless you Lost a limb or something. So you Just have to think about how bad do i have It to automatically feel Better and more privileged. Always compare yourself to people Who are doing worse than you

• Hmm...
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
I disagree. I am currently trying to be exactly like him

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: glaruz, Autismcel and moreroidsmoredates
I Just said It cannot be worse than my situation whatever has happened to you, unless you Lost a limb or something. So you Just have to think about how bad do i have It to automatically feel Better and more privileged. Always compare yourself to people Who are doing worse than you
Bro let’s be real here we both are unhappy about our situations.

Me getting depressed and being unhappy has a good reason.

I know you’re going through hard times, but remember you’re not the only one.

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
Bro let’s be real here we both are unhappy about our situations.

Me getting depressed and being unhappy has a good reason.

I know you’re going through hard times, but remember you’re not the only one.
I know other people in difficult situations, but they all have Better than me. I'm the rock bottom, there Is nothing beyond me. So even though you might be struggling, you Always have to Remember you don't have It so bad.

I know other people in difficult situations, but they all have Better than me. I'm the rock bottom, there Is nothing beyond me. So even though you might be struggling, you Always have to Remember you don't have It so bad.
You clearly don’t know enough about me, but it’s okay.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: n9wiff
2C37239D 839C 4AA2 833E B25B197759D1

A wounded LION is still a LION, incel dog.
Back off before he crushes you with Maw and Paw.

• JFL
Reactions: ChiraqJihad, brucewayne78, the BULL and 3 others
For all the younger people on the forum let @the BULL be a lesson for all of you.

He is nearing his 30s and lives with his parents, has no job, no money, needs to be drug tested for his drivers license, no wife and no children.
Besides all of that he argues with children 24/7 as a manchild on this forum.

He gave me motivation to not end up like him.
Thanks for that I guess…?

Just take this seriously or otherwise you’ll end up depressed and look back with regret.
He’s on ur mind 24/7 lol the old fart makes up 99 percent of ur posts suck his dick already cunt

• JFL
Reactions: ChadL1te
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690 and Diarrhoea
I just don't understand your hate towards me.

Your yourself had a terrible course of life-events to end up in your current life.

Yet somehow you can't understand that there's other people, like me, who have had a similar terrible course of life-events, to end up in a similar shit-ass position.

You are alone, but there's also people like you.

• +1

Your yourself had a terrible course of life-events to end up in your current life.

Yet somehow you can't understand that there's other people, like me, who have had a similar terrible course of life-events, to end up in a similar shit-ass position.

He is jealous about your situation and thinks you’re a fakecel gaslighting everyone.

We have to feel empathy for him and when someone other than him suffers it’s clearly not as bad as his.

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690 and MoggerGaston
@the BULL we cannot take the disrespect form this zoomer cuck, we must put these zoomies in their place once and for all.

• JFL
@the BULL we cannot take the disrespect form this zoomer cuck, we must put these zoomies in their place once and for all.
Just stop.

• +1
JoinedSep 24, 2023
Never said I wasn't one did I

And I joined Master's other forum in 2021 while you were scrolling Tik Tok in embryo

• +1
Never said I wasn't one did I

And I joined Master's other forum in 2021 while you were scrolling Tik Tok in embryo
Lol this dude is so fucking annoying man. He is literally in every thread.

1st person on my ignore list next to shieldzz.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690 and n9wiff

except for the fact that your current situations is good asf and you're still thinking about things that happened 2000 years ago. that is called being mental.

• So Sad
Reactions: MoggerGaston

• JFL
Reactions: Bomber517, MoggerGaston and moreroidsmoredates
He's a good guy.

• Love it
Reactions: the BULL
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thebuffdon690 and Darkeningstar
As a person who is good at analysing peoples heights based off photos It’s safe to say that he is around the 5’7-5’9 range
IMG 9107

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bomber517, thebuffdon690 and flippasav
My fucking BAHAI

• JFL