Dont even think about Marriage if you are ugly

SeiGun

SeiGun

69% Ascended
A cousin of mine got divorced by her husband,
the story i heard is,
after the marriage my cousin dint live with her husband,
instead, she still going back to her mom house, sleep there eat there while spending her husband money.
the beta cuck husband probably having some blackpill rage and divorce her ass after a few month and make sure everyone know about the story.
the court actually sided with the beta rich husband, she get nothing out of her husband
Now she is 30+ with no beta cuck paycheck, she is just being depressed still living with her mom, its a smalltown, basically everyone know the about the divorce stories, probably no one wanted to marry her now,
not sure if she is riding chad dick at the moment..
If you are ugly, check on your partner motive before marriage....or just dont
JFL, if your wife dont even want to stay in the same house with you

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Was there any reason why she didn't stay with her husband?

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
her husband is sub 3...
based on the wedding pic i saw
Did she say a reason why he took a divorce or was it obvious he was ugly?

i dont even plan on dating

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Did she say a reason why he took a divorce or was it obvious he was ugly?
of course, no one dare to ask her directly, she is unstable now
but her husband did told everyone that she don't want to live with him,
forgot to add, the husband got a new wife from some SEA country soon after the divorces

• Woah
of course, no one dare to ask her directly, she is unstable now
but her husband did told everyone that she don't want to live with him,
forgot to add, the husband got a new wife from some SEA country soon after the divorces
Her husband is betabuxxing hard lol

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 2745 and 1 other person
@SeiGun your very close to getting married. Your age is what most people get married, are your parents searching for a girl?

@SeiGun your very close to getting married. Your age is what most people get married, are your parents searching for a girl?
yea, my mom try to hook me up with a landwhale, i escaped by working oversea now

• JFL
yea, my mom try to hook me up with a landwhale, i escaped by working oversea now
Find a good looking girl overseas bro I envy you lol. You have so many opportunities to travel overseas

Find a good looking girl overseas bro I envy you lol. You have so many opportunities to travel overseas
no its not, my current job still required me to stay within SEA shithole, its not like im going to 1st world, the pay is so shit, i can probably earn more if i work as a waiter in US

not its not, my current job still required me to stay within SEA shithole, its not like im going to 1st world, the pay is so shit, i can probably earn more if i work as a waiter in US
I plan to go to Australia or US for studying abroad for something gre or some shit, I hope I can get a gf in that time

• +1
Reactions: SeiGun
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and SeiGun