Don't ever dare tell me to be proud of where i am from.

Yeah i know i looked into this trust me bruv

This is what i am getting once lockdown clears over in south korea by a surgeon ive spoken to on Facebook chat

It addresses the craniofacial profile.

you are going to be in so much pain after lol

sally is punjabi?
damn i looked it up and yes ur right, punjab is in india and pakistani

if thats true it just goes to show

and also btw @MakinItHappen @TubOfLard is 5'7 5'8 he is chadpreet facially tbh and he does slay but guys belittle him for his height

again you can slay all you want, surgery wont make you look better than tub, but if you have no height ur pretty done out

@TubOfLard is another extreme outlier, tho his face is somewhat neutralised by his height. He probably already has a higher body count total than me in my late 20s, while in his early.

you are going to be in so much pain after lol

Check this pussy zoomer out. As if i am not experiencing and used to pain from looking in the mirror every time i wash my hands/face and brush my teeth.

You're not bad looking at all, especially if you lose weight. Good bone structure and harmony. 9/10 in Pajeet land easily. Sure, your UEE is bad, but your overall shape of the eye is actually decent and halos your shitty undereye support and UEE. Good horizontal length and short vertical.

Your main problem is that you're fucking fat. Like +20% bodyfat fat. You have tits of a woman, belly fat and your face is severely bloated, albeit improving from the last pics I saw of you. Before you start thinking of any type of surgeries, I suggest you slimmer down to at least 14% bodyfat and then decide. Don't fuck yourself up without knowing your true self.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531 and Deleted member 6908
You're not bad looking at all, especially if you lose weight. Good bone structure and harmony. 9/10 in Pajeet land easily. Sure, your UEE is bad, but your overall shape of the eye is actually decent and halos your shitty undereye support and UEE. Good horizontal length and short vertical.

Your main problem is that you're fucking fat. Like +20% bodyfat fat. You have tits of a woman, belly fat and your face is severely bloated, albeit improving from the last pics I saw of you. Before you start thinking of any type of surgeries, I suggest you slimmer down to at least 14% bodyfat and then decide. Don't fuck yourself up without knowing your true self.

Legit good post. Thank you.

ur height is the issue as seen below

not ur face (although it could improve a lot) but 100% u would get a high tier becky gf if you were 6ft
sadly Even LL surgery doesnt give you that much height

you get 2-3 inches maximum

• "50% of women will reject a man who is 5'8" based solely on his height."

and btw everyone IRL adds inches to their height even women do with heels, so guys who are 5'10 claim 6 feet,

Yeah that's the problem bro.

Being average looking in the face is one thing, but then having a small stature to add to that is another.

It's like when a girl is average looking, we let it slide because she has tits and ass, but if she doesn't... then there becomes a problem..

It's the same shit. He better be tall if his face isn't great and tbh women after 25 prefer height over face, unless the face is terrible. Esp for LTR, because that dude tends to be more well-adjusted and less of a fuckboy.

you are good looking but aren't you a 5.25" dicklet ? this is WAY more of a disability than being a curry.

Bro you're ChadlitePreet stop bitching

This is Chadlitepreet? Lmao. Look at the right side brah. May be a TINY bit from the left, i'll give you that. Then throw 5'8 into the equation and it's just your every day looking normie guy that is "EW, INDIAN".

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
you are good looking but aren't you a 5.25" dicklet ? this is WAY more of a disability than being a curry.

Yeah I am getting surgery. I've avoided shagging a couple of birds who I knew wouldn't be tight enough for me to make an impact, in mid 20s.

mirin low inhib, you're funny

but seriously I don't see any real failos in your face that need fixing just from the clips I've seen of you, you're a really good looking curry

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6908 and Deleted member 6531
Idk why you're so obsessed with leg lengthening surgery, one of the most invasive surgeries that will completely fuck up your legs. I'm 5'7 and shorter than you but I do fine in dating. I understand not evert girl will like me but I'm not like some of the users here who want to be admired by every girl and be done psl god lmao.

Also I'm not obsessed with a number count either

I legit didn't notice any of your flaws and your over analysing your own face 99.99999% of people won't look at your asymmetry

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 6908
Don't know why you are so insecure you mogs most guys of your ethnicity.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6908
get a perm and start lightskin maxxing bro

im telling @SubhumanCurrycel to do the same thing
JFL why would you get a perm that shit retarded

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
wait i have curly hair like really curly

does that make me look "lightskin" im already light skin in terms of colour

this time when i grow my hair out imma shave off the sides

before i just grew it all out tbh

girls do like curly hair

indians can't have curly hair so maybe thats why it helps me
Bullshit many Indians including myself have curly hair. Look at malayalis from Kerala for example, Half of them got wavy or curly hair.
Damn niggas in this forum are either retarded, ignorant asf, and/or probably seen no diversity where they live. A lot of Indian boys develop it after 17,18 when they start to grow it out, it's natural. Many Malayali Saint Thomas Christians and MappilavMuslims have curly hair due to Syrian lineage and intermixing with local hindis. Even some Tamil niggas have curly hair. Curly hair in South India is actually quite common especially these days. Mfs jusr be mad ignorant
But they're still Indian, they've been in india for 100s of years

Last edited:
JFL why would you get a perm that shit retarded

OH JUST SHUT UP!

PicsArt 02 05 035715

• JFL
Reactions: SPFromNY914
My nigga, you're fine without a perm. Neckmax and you'll look 2x better dweeb. Then get lip filler or something. minoxidil will help for your eyebrows and a nice fade will help for the hair

Tbh you're real and right. I will do all of that after I get the two surgeries to fix my asymmetry.

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914
Tbh you're real and right. I will do all of that after I get the two surgeries to fix my asymmetry.
Thank you, what people need to understand is that self-hate Gets you and your people nowhere. Tbh you need an Indian uncle who will legit smack the shit out of you for self hating lol. I come from a South Indian Nasrani family where my people will whoop my ass if they seen or heard me hating on my people l

Last edited:
What a moronic statement. I am just g an ugly pajeet

The average asian has NO BROW RIDGE, can't open their eyes so you can see they are looking at you, have flat ass maxillas and absolutely zero hair to beard fraud with

If this doesnt win award for dumbest comment of 2021 come December I will be astounded.

They are flat face fucks and their asian bitches are abandoning them in far greater number in the west than compared with pajeets.

Stop talking poop and picturing bruce lee. You absolute utter plonker.

Lmao thinking melted brow ridges and flat faces are high in dimorphism. Its PRECISELY what they are lacking. Nerd.
I don't think you understood what I wrote.

Personality or looks?

CANNOT BE LOOKS so I'm getting former, lmao
Both a bit lmao, just slick your hair back and get leaner. And hand out a fancy business card to the bitchez ;)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6908