Don't EVER Train your lower chest or mid chest

ZyzzBrah

ZyzzBrah

Confirmed Chad

From the aesthetics king himself, training decline chest exercises and too much mid chest exercises results in a droopy unaesthetic chest.

these are the exercises he said you should do:
1) Incline Bench Press
incline-barbell-bench-press.png

2) Incline Dumbbell Flyes
Incline-dumbbell-fly.png

AFTER you get a nice upper chest you can start incorporating overall chest movements such as:
3) Chest Pullovers:
e9f869ec20579c3123e787eab612edc0.png

4) Chest Dips
Triceps-Dip-2.png

If you do the above this will be your chest in 6 months:
zyzz-routine.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Germania
Just roid tbh ngl tbqh

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, dogtown, RichardSpencel and 3 others
strength train on flat bench, hypertrophy on incline. gotta hit both types of muscle fibers.

Both the zyzzfags in this thread:
Get a fucking life,stop trying to be someone else,especially someone who died at 23.

zyzz did gear his whole training life,died at 23 was 6"2 with elite genitics and had multiple plastic surgeries.

You will never be him and he would've hated you and pitied you if he was alive.

• +1
Reactions: FMLplus and dogtown
The entire fitness industy with great bodies VS one guy who used broscience for everything

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Get a fucking life,stop trying to be someone else,especially someone who died at 23.

zyzz did gear his whole training life,died at 23 was 6"2 with elite genitics and had multiple plastic surgeries.

im taller than him, i have a better frame than him, and i can get plastic surgeries if i want to. you are just bitter because you are subhuman

oh my gosh man ziz is so cool :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

im not gay but... :feelsuhh:

I'd fondle his tiny roided ballsack and drink his cum :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: left2die, SayNoToRotting and Extra Chromosome
High iq we need that roid physique

zyzz went from skinny twink to ascended hunk slayer with surgery, gymcelling and tanned skin (which is what this forum is all about), y shouldn't we do the same?

this isnt an incel forum this is a looksmax forum, I happen to be 6ft2 with a narrow waist, wide ribcage and rather good insertions so LOL at u.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
im taller than him, i have a better frame than him, and i can get plastic surgeries if i want to. you are just bitter because you are subhuman
Bitter about what exactly?
People copying some dead guy? It's the opposite of not giving a fuck
zyzz tried to be different than everybody,not mimic his favourite internet celeb down to a t
You mogging a incel? I get mogged by basically everyone all day.
zyzz went from skinny twink to ascended hunk slayer with surgery, gymcelling and tanned skin (which is what this forum is all about), y shouldn't we do the same?

this isnt an incel forum this is a looksmax forum, I happen to be 6ft2 with a narrow waist, wide ribcage and rather good insertions so LOL at u.
Zyzz was also at a time where the things he did weren't common,he was gl facially,height,roided the fuck out.

Nowadays every third person in the gym has zyzz hair,pants,sunglasses and tries to copy his vocab.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, dogtown and Time Travel
Zyzz was also at a time where the things he did weren't common,he was gl facially,height,roided the fuck out.

Nowadays every third person in the gym has zyzz hair,pants,sunglasses and tries to copy his vocab.

I get what u mean bro copying someone looks try hard as fuck, but he still ascended hard and personally I find that inspiring

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Extra Chromosome and RichardSpencel
Bitter about what exactly?
People copying some dead guy? It's the opposite of not giving a fuck
zyzz tried to be different than everybody,not mimic his favourite internet celeb down to a t
You mogging a incel? I get mogged by basically everyone all day.

zyzz wasnt the first person to not give a fuck. its not about BEING zyzz as a person, its about the mentality

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and ZyzzBrah
I get what u mean bro copying someone looks try hard as fuck, but he still ascended hard and personally I find that inspiring
ngl i feel the same way.

we all gonna make it

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzBrah