Dont workout your lower chest

asdvek

asdvek

Kraken
Now im not saying u should completely skip lower chest workouts but your main priority should be upper chest, overdeveloped lower chest compared to upper looks like ABSOLUTE SHIT. Just look at chico's chest, in his younger days, that chest was disgusting, its like nigga didnt workout his upper chest at all.

Example of developed upper chest a bit exaggerated but still

Francisco Lachowski chest (overdeveloped lower chest)

Disgusting. Obviously face and height matter more than physique so Chico was still able to slay regardless but imagine having that type of chest when you're ugly and short like most of you mfers here is shit, my advice is take a break from working out lower chest for like 2 months workout your upper chest in that time only and then start working out lower chest again but dont workout it too much.

Aesthetics is king boys and overdeveloped lower chest completely ruins it, upper chest more developed compared to lower chest looks more aesthetic.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, coispet, Danish_Retard and 2 others
Benchpress only develops the lower chest, jfl if you ever do that

Benchpresser

Push ups

Wdym push ups push ups work the lower chest too to work upper chest with push ups u need to do decline push ups
Yes and diamond push ups

Redacted thread

Now im not saying u should completely skip lower chest workouts but your main priority should be upper chest, overdeveloped lower chest compared to upper looks like ABSOLUTE SHIT. Just look at chico's chest, in his younger days, that chest was disgusting, its like nigga didnt workout his upper chest at all.

View attachment 2803000

Example of developed upper chest a bit exaggerated but still

Francisco Lachowski chest (overdeveloped lower chest)
View attachment 2803002

Disgusting. Obviously face and height matter more than physique so Chico was still able to slay regardless but imagine having that type of chest when you're ugly and short like most of you mfers here is shit, my advice is take a break from working out lower chest for like 2 months workout your upper chest in that time only and then start working out lower chest again but dont workout it too much.

Aesthetics is king boys and overdeveloped lower chest completely ruins it, upper chest more developed compared to lower chest looks more aesthetic.
i only train upper chest nigga u dont catch me doing that pussy shit decline nigga