Don't fall for the bluepilled" body dysmorphia" meme if you aren't good looking , self hate as a sub htn is good and healthy

5.5psl

5.5psl

GOODBYE
If you are a sub htn and you don't like the guy you see in the mirror then it's good as you have to accept your current base
The most important step and the first step of "looksmaxxing" is accepting your current looks level
Accept that you are a 3 or a 4 or 5/10 accept that you have a recessed maxilla and that you are ugly
At first it will truly hurt you but when you do accept this you would then "practical" steps to boost your facial aesthetics by getting surgeries accordingly

Living in delusion is only good if you don't know ways to improve but you do know surgeries which you can get to improve your face so accept your current looks level

Another benefit of accepting your looks level will allow you to know whether a girl is in your league or not whether to approach her or not and if the answer is no you simply won't waste your time thinking about her ( brutal but true reality)
@mrriceguy @nitesik

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: redmaxx, poopoohead, Maalik and 29 others
body dismorphya is real buddy

facial maybe is cope

BDD is real in the way DSM-5 describes it (look at mentalcels here)

not true for ugly tho

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline
bdd is legit, unfortunately. i wish it didn't exist like you nigger shitpost everyday

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, m0ss26, bradpittshairline and 1 other person
Bdd is real

But accepting the thought of being ugly is unironically how you cure it

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: WanderingBurro, poopoohead, Maalik and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: BoredPrince
If you are a sub htn and you don't like the guy you see in the mirror then it's good as you have to accept your current base
The most important step and the first step of "looksmaxxing" is accepting your current looks level
Accept that you are a 3 or a 4 or 5/10 accept that you have a recessed maxilla and that you are ugly
At first it will truly hurt you but when you do accept this you would then "practical" steps to boost your facial aesthetics by getting surgeries accordingly

Living in delusion is only good if you don't know ways to improve but you do know surgeries which you can get to improve your face so accept your current looks level

Another benefit of accepting your looks level will allow you to know whether a girl is in your league or not whether to approach her or not and if the answer is no you simply won't waste your time thinking about her ( brutal but true reality)
@mrriceguy @nitesik
I think i have BDD sometimes when Im not a in great mood i feel i look bad and see someone ugly in the mirror , i took a picture when feeling like this then i looked at it another day and i saw a chadlite

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and sam12344343
fix what you can fix, accept what you can‘t.

this includes surgery

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and thecel
body dismorphya is real buddy

facial maybe is cope
BDD is real in the way DSM-5 describes it (look at mentalcels here)

not true for ugly tho
Bdd is real

Bdd isn't real stop coping.
I have never ever seen a jacked guy complaining or whining to be small it's only the landwhales who think they are completely alright and that they are suffering from bdd when IRL they look shit.

• +1
Reactions: redmaxx, Deleted member 32410 and humanoidsub7
I have never ever seen a jacked guy complaining or whining to be small it's only the landwhales who think they are completely alright and that they are suffering from bdd when IRL they look shit.
Youre simply just incorrect

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and bradpittshairline
I cant wait to fix my problems but im stuck in a never ending limbo of being broke.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber, 5.5psl and SubSigma
Bdd is real

• Hmm...
Reactions: 5.5psl
bruh most bodybuilders suffer from it

once you reach that 6 % body fat you will no longer be satisfied again with your leaness, like your brain has forever intoduced to a new level of lean

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro and humanoidsub7
Just steal my thread and make a lite version alright. @5.5psl

• JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, OGJBSLAYER and 5.5psl

once you reach that 6 % body fat you will no longer be satisfied again with your leaness, like your brain has forever intoduced to a new level of lean

Bruh he is a bber
He is competing , for him to feel like shit is acceptable but for an avg Joe who thinks he is small is actually small and he isn't suffering from bdd

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7
No, BDD is 100% real by DSM-5 criteria. the problem is no one does research

"A. Preoccupation with one or more perceived defects or flaws in physical appearance that are not observable or appear slight to others."

aka all htns getting surgery probably have BDD, buta nyone below esp ltns are just ugly and not mental

• +1
Just steal my thread and make a lite version alright. @5.5psl
I had never seen that thread + my thread talks about diffrent things

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and HarrierDuBois
Bruh he is a bber
He is competing , for him to feel like shit is acceptable but for an avg Joe who thinks he is small is actually small and he isn't suffering from bdd
this just one example

when i am bulking and my abs are less visible i will panic and start thinking i am fat and start cutting immediatly when reality i am leaner than most people

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and 5.5psl
@5.5psl good thread! I have also said that the reason most will never ascend (and especially not TikTokers) is due to the fact they can't look at themselves objectively. Step 1 to ascend is to internalize it and dissociate your body from your mind, it's just an object to be fixed.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, OGJBSLAYER, saiya_online and 1 other person
@5.5psl good thread! I have also said that the reason most will never ascend (and especially not TikTokers) is due to the fact they can't look at themselves objectively. Step 1 to ascend is to internalize it and dissociate your body from your mind, it's just an object to be fixed.
most people will never ascend if they are fucked

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
How do yoy explain David Laid having body dysmorphia. It is real, but I do agree about everything else.

Last edited:
  • +1
most people will never ascend if they are fucked
Basepill is the most brutal one yes, but to fix anything you must accept it is a failo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
Bdd is real

BDD isn't feeling ugly tho

it's feeling ugly when you're not

It's fine, I do accept I'm ugly, I can still be happy in other areas outside of dating.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SubSigma, 5.5psl and Deleted member 18879
  • +1
best way to cope as a sub 5
That's what I'm doing, I stopped crying or complaing about how "bad I look" just need to accept who I am.
I may not be attractive, and I do acknowledge my failos, but I'm still a human being with a brain.

• +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER and Deleted member 18879
Bdd is real
"OMG I'm so fat and look brown"
Nah you just got bdd bro!!

• JFL
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, LooksOrDeath and OGJBSLAYER
I am only really unsatisfied with my looks cause ai am a hapa and not full white. Having bdd about not being kean enough is perfectly fine, since most people are overweight. The new acceptable weight is someone that is skinny fat or overweight. Normies are trying to push the baseline of what is an acceptable weight since they do not have the will to workout or diet.

• +1
This is very true jfl if you are sub htn and cope with "BDD" whenever you are disgusted at yourself you deserve to rot. BDD only exists when you get to a certain point of looks

• +1
self hate is good to an extent to actually improve urself and make you have the best life possible but when it takes a toll on ur mental that shit is too much

• +1

@mrriceguy @nitesik
Do you realise that how attractive you look in the mirror depends on your overall mood levels? Ok here is the thing. Our brain is very good at hyperfocusing at weak points of anything. Lets say you have slightly large nose. If you overthink your nose largeness then it will look BIGGER to you than its actually is.

Narcististic people are not the most handsome, despite that they look at mirror for hours thinking they are demigods at the very least.

BDD is very very real and especially common amongst women of 18-22

• +1
NO but yes. Most people I've sent my face rated me HTN and i am not satisfied. In their eyes I am a htn with solid appeal but I don't think I'm jack shit til I actually feel like it. Ur right about that, if you don't feel like the guy most likely 99% of the time it's cause you aren't. But I think lite or at very minimum tall gymcelled htn is where it begins

• +1
self hate is real unless you are literally perfect tbh, we always wanna be better and always see our flaws, it's normal and good

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose and 5.5psl
Self hate is Mandatory, jfl @ “loving urself” as sub 27 ffmi npc

Humans hate themselves that’s why people use cars or planes instead of being a natty peasant who walks around everywhere taking 1000x longer to go anywhere but at least he don’t hate himself!

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Deleted member 32410 and 5.5psl

@mrriceguy @nitesik
realistically most people even here won't get actual bdd you just notice flaws that you werent aware of before when you start analyzing yourself because your brain naturally overlooks them to cope if you aren't actively thinking about them

ok 1% of people can get pdd if their whole income depends on it but for ordinairy people who arent bodybuilders or models it basically doesnt exist you just realise more flaws that you overlooked once you actively analyze yourself

• +1

@mrriceguy @nitesik
bump

• +1