don’t fall for the ‘college experience’

D

Deleted member 12189

Iron
If your non nt, don’t go to for muh college experience CAUSE IT doesn’t FUCKING EXIST

last semester l lived on campus at my uni for the ‘experience’ and it cost me $8,500~ just to live there, not even including my 4k tuition and 1k in random fees.

all cause I was baited into having the ‘college experience’. but all I ended up doing was rotting in my room for half the semester doing classwork. i didn’t even go to a single party or bar :feelswah:

the only good part of living away from home was getting to raw dog and cuddle with my girl in a bed and not my shitty toyota for once

this semester I’ll actually be given around 6-7K USD in scholarship grant money straight to my bank account just by not living on campus and instead commuting from parents house.

take this as a final word of warning, don’t go to college any ‘experiences’. if you do ITS OVER. THE GOYIM WILL SUCK YOU DRY

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19453, john2, EzzrenBrahhh and 2 others
You're Nigerian, you should've ran bbcgame

You're Nigerian, you should've ran bbcgame
idc about fucking some trashy white hoes with BBC.

I just wanted to make friends and have fun, now I’m back on .org rotting with ‘SaintOverBuddyBoyo’

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Prince88, Deleted member 24586 and 6 others
College is the hardest.You have to be a cuck or faggot to make friends.

all cause I was baited into having the ‘college experience’. but all I ended up doing was rotting in my room for half the semester doing classwork. i didn’t even go to a single party or bar :feelswah:
Hold on....you went to live in a campus, but stayed in your room instead?????
And you don't see anything wrong with this part?

• +1
Reactions: Prince88 and Deleted member 8869
OP forgets you have to be interesting to make people interested

• +1
Reactions: Prince88